Hayter Spirit 41 Autodrive Rear Roller Petrol Lawnmower | 619
RRP £ 459.00
£ 390.00 INC VAT
Normally despaired within 1-2 days
Spirit 41 Autodrive Rear Roller Petrol Lawnmower | 619
The Hayter Spirit 41 Autodrive petrol rear roller mower is both manoeuvrable and lightweight. Their revolutionary design introduces an aluminium skeleton chassis into the construction with tough ABS polymer formed covers and underdeck. This adds robustness and continues the Hayter tradition of producing tough durable machines. With the simple to use single height of cut lever and large diameter rear roller a wonderfully neat and striped lawn finish is easier than ever to achieve.
- Strong lightweight aluminium skeleton chassis for all key mounting points.
- Can be used without grassbag as a rear discharge mower.
- Front fins that noticeably improve the quality of cut and grass collection.
- Full width ribbed rear roller for a striped finish.
- Rubber rimmed wheels with ball race bearings for smooth operation and long life.
- Handlebars fold requiring less storage space.
- Smooth high impact ABS polymer underdeck for improved collection and reduced noise.
- Seven height of cut settings between 13-65mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for easy adjustment.
- Comfortable full width bail arm.
- OPC (Operator Presence Control) for safe operation.
- Briggs & Stratton Series 500 engine for guaranteed performance and reduced emissions.
- Fabric grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars for easy emptying.
- Friction disc fitted for lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending.
Normally despatched within 1-2 days.
FREE - UK Mainland delivery.
FREE - 1 Litre of engine oil with all petrol machines.
FREE - Pre-Delivery Inspection carried out on all petrol machines.
|Engine/motor:||Briggs and Stratton Series 500|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||13mm - 65mm|
|Warranty:||3 year domestic|
The name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire. With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer aided design but combined both with the resultant products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
Be the first to review this product