Allett 14-inch QC Lawn Scarifier Cassette
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Allett
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Available for machines in the Kensington and Classic ranges, Scarifying Cassettes can be quickly slotted in place of the original five- or six-blade cutting unit to convert your mower into a powered rake for the removal of moss and litter from your lawn.
- Wolf Garten IWM Weed ExtractorThe IWM Weed Extractor is the perfect tool for removing deep-rooted weeds, dandelions and thistles. The IWM is very easy to use simply push it into the ground, twist, and then pull it back out again.
- Wolf Garten IWA Garden WeederThe IWM Weed Extractor is the perfect tool for removing deep-rooted weeds, dandelions and thistles. It can also be used with any multi-change handle, although the ZMAD D-Grip Aluminium is recommended as it will give you that little bit of extra leverage.
- Wilkinson Sword 1111126W Stainless Steel WeederWilkinson Sword Stainless Steel Hand Weeder offers high quality and performance with an ergonomically designed weatherproofed ash handle.
- Wolf Garten RFM15 Push-Pull WeederThe RF-M 15 multi-star Small Push-Pull Weeder enables push and pull weeding on firm and sandy subsoil as a result of its thin, ground serrated cutter made of high quality steel. The working width of this quality product is 15 cm.
Without proper care thatch and moss can accumulate on a lawn, particularly during the spring and autumn months, thereby stifling healthy lawn growth by preventing rainwater from reaching the roots. However, periodically scarifying your lawn can prevent this from ever becoming an issue.
Available for machines in the Kensington and Classic ranges, Allett’s QCScarifying Cartridge converts your mower into a powered rake to gently remove moss and litter from your lawn with ease, thus promoting healthier growth. Moreover, thanks to Allett’s “Quick Cartridge” system, the scarifier cassette can be quickly slotted in place of the original five- or six-blade cutting unit with minimal fuss.
For a few of our top tips on how to get the best out of your cylinder mower, visit our free advice page.
- Converts your domestic lawnmower into a powered rake for the removal of moss and thatch
- “Quick Cartridge” system ensures easy installation
- Available for Allett cylinder mowers in the Classic (12E, 14L, and 17L) Sandringham (12E, 14E) and Kensington (14K, 17K and 20K) ranges
About AllettAllett is a wholly British-owned company (as British as queuing for a cup of tea or eating fish and chips while standing on a rainy beach) with a longstanding tradition in the design and manufacture of precision, single-cylinder, walk-behind mowers. Founded by Reg Allett almost half a century ago, Allett has since become a byword for a finely mown lawn across the UK, Ireland and continental Europe, and the distinctive black, silver and gold livery of Allett machines is recognised throughout the world. In fact, if you have ever stopped to admire the crisp, luxurious, striped finish on the ornamental lawn of an old country estate there is a good chance that one of Allett’s high quality cylinder lawnmowers was used to achieve it.
Allett’s cylinder mowers cut using a series of sharp rotating blades rather than a basic rotary blade. The cutting cylinder traps blades of grass between its spinning blades and cuts with a clean, scissor-like action, producing a crisp cut which heals more quickly for a healthier lawn. Thus, as well as the iconic stripe effect, cylinder mowers also ensure the most pristine finish possible, making them perfect for maintaining golf and bowling greens, sports stadiums, cricket wickets and outfields as well as public and private parks and gardens.
This has led to Allett machines being adopted by professional groundskeepers in all walks of life, including at many leading rugby and football clubs, country cricket clubs and the All England Club, Wimbledon. In addition to this, Allett has also been bestowed with the honour of being chosen by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission to supply mowers for the upkeep of its immaculate cemeteries around the world.
More recently, Allett acquired the design and manufacturing rights for the former Atco and Suffolk Punch branded petrol and electric pedestrian cylinder mowers. These now form the basis for Allett’s Classic and Expert mowers, providing an even more extensive range of both domestic and semi-professional machines from which to choose. Thus, whatever your particular requirements, if you need to achieve a truly flawless striped finish on your lawn there is almost certainly an Allett machine ideal for you.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.