Allett 20-inch QC Verticut Cassette
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Allett
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The thin and closely spaced tines of the Verticut Cassette help remove unwanted lateral growth and moss. Encourage your grass to tiller and create a dense, more regimented sward. Fits the Kensington 20K.
- Wilkinson Sword 1111126W Stainless Steel WeederWilkinson Sword Stainless Steel Hand Weeder offers high quality and performance with an ergonomically designed weatherproofed ash handle.
- Wolf Garten KSM Weeding KnifeThe multi-star KSM weeder removes weeds effortlessly. Now you can work comfortably while standing upright thanks to the long handle from the multi-star-tool system. The effective leverage provides high stability during work.
- Wolf Garten RFM10 Small Push-Pull WeederThe RF-M 10 multi-star Small Push-Pull Weeder enables push and pull weeding on firm and sandy subsoil as a result of its thin, ground serrated cutter made of high quality steel. The working width of this quality product is 10 cm.
- Wolf Garten RFM15 Push-Pull WeederThe RF-M 15 multi-star Small Push-Pull Weeder enables push and pull weeding on firm and sandy subsoil as a result of its thin, ground serrated cutter made of high quality steel. The working width of this quality product is 15 cm.
Please note, Allett cylinder cartridges will not fit the Atco Qualcast range.
Verticutting is an important part of maintaining a pristine surface finish on luxurious lawns, and is particularly vital when working on fine competition turf such as bowling and golf greens. Using a verticutter on your lawn lifts lateral grass and moss while also helping to prevent thatch build-up, thereby promoting the growth of healthier grass and keeping your lawn surface in top condition.
With the addition of this verticutting cartridge from Allett, featuring an arrangement of closely spaced tines to tease out matted vegetation, you can convert your Kensington cylinder mower into a powerful verticutter, eliminating the need to hire or buy a separate machine. Easy to install thanks to Allett’s unique “Quick Cartridge” system, the verticutter cartridge is available in three sizes (14”, 17” and 20”) and fits in place of your mower’s standard cutting unit.
- Quickly converts your Kensington cylinder mower into a powerful verticutter to lift lateral grass and prevent thatch build up
- Cartridge fits in place of your mower’s standard cutting unit, while Allett’s “Quick Cartridge” system ensures easy installation
- Available in three sizes (14”, 17” and 20”) for machines in Allett’s Kensington range of cylinder mowers
About AllettAllett is a wholly British-owned company (as British as queuing for a cup of tea or eating fish and chips while standing on a rainy beach) with a longstanding tradition in the design and manufacture of precision, single-cylinder, walk-behind mowers. Founded by Reg Allett almost half a century ago, Allett has since become a byword for a finely mown lawn across the UK, Ireland and continental Europe, and the distinctive black, silver and gold livery of Allett machines is recognised throughout the world. In fact, if you have ever stopped to admire the crisp, luxurious, striped finish on the ornamental lawn of an old country estate there is a good chance that one of Allett’s high quality cylinder lawnmowers was used to achieve it.
Allett’s cylinder mowers cut using a series of sharp rotating blades rather than a basic rotary blade. The cutting cylinder traps blades of grass between its spinning blades and cuts with a clean, scissor-like action, producing a crisp cut which heals more quickly for a healthier lawn. Thus, as well as the iconic stripe effect, cylinder mowers also ensure the most pristine finish possible, making them perfect for maintaining golf and bowling greens, sports stadiums, cricket wickets and outfields as well as public and private parks and gardens.
This has led to Allett machines being adopted by professional groundskeepers in all walks of life, including at many leading rugby and football clubs, country cricket clubs and the All England Club, Wimbledon. In addition to this, Allett has also been bestowed with the honour of being chosen by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission to supply mowers for the upkeep of its immaculate cemeteries around the world.
More recently, Allett acquired the design and manufacturing rights for the former Atco and Suffolk Punch branded petrol and electric pedestrian cylinder mowers. These now form the basis for Allett’s Classic and Expert mowers, providing an even more extensive range of both domestic and semi-professional machines from which to choose. Thus, whatever your particular requirements, if you need to achieve a truly flawless striped finish on your lawn there is almost certainly an Allett machine ideal for you.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.