Allett Buckingham 30H Petrol Cylinder Mower
- Availability: Special Order Item
- Estimated Dispatch: Please email email@example.com for dispatch estimate
- Manufacturer: Allett
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Buckingham 30H is an industrious mower, ideal for the serious home gardener and the semi-professional user. Featuring a six-blade cylinder, variable cutting height, and front and rear steel rollers for a striped finish.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Allett Cylinder Mower Autosteer Seat | AST20Allett's Autosteer Trailing Seat, available for all models in the Buckingham range, allows the operator to sit whilst mowing and features an in-built steering system, making it easier and more comfortable to mow for longer.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
Allett’s well deserved reputation for designing and building high quality walk-behind cylinder mowers, cultivated over the past five decades, has led to them being one of the most popular manufacturers of lawnmowers in Britain. The Buckingham range, including the 20H, 24H and 30H, represents some of Allett’s most industrious and versatile cylinder mowers, ideal for both the serious home gardener and the semi-professional user.
For those seeking to maintain formal lawns, parks and gardens, cemeteries and similar ornamental grass, the Buckingham 30H is a mower which can promise both robust performance and a pristine striped finish. The six-blade cutting cylinder, for example, delivers almost 75 cuts per minute and produces a cleaner cut which helps promote healthy lawn growth. The precision of the cut is further enhanced by the inclusion of variable micro-cutting height adjustment, ranging from 5mm to 35mm. The iconic stripe effect, meanwhile, is enhanced by the zinc plated steel front roller and triple sectioned steel rear roller, which are designed to provide grip, ensure smooth operation, and to produce a superb even finish and preserve the integrity of your lawn.
The Buckingham 30H is a hard-working self-propelled mower with an impressive cutting width of 76cm. Powered by a 196cc Honda four-stroke petrol engine, it also comes with a spacious 118 litre grass box, making it ideal for lawns of up to 650 square metres. This can be enhanced even further by the addition of the optional Autosteer trailing seat, allowing the operator to sit whilst mowing and taking the strain out of mowing even the largest lawns. The Autosteer trailing seat’s in-built steering system ensures that the seat always follows the line of the mower when navigating borders and obstructions, and is available for all models in Allett’s Buckingham range.
• Six-blade cutting cylinder, producing a cleaner cut and outstanding finish
• Zinc plated steel front roller with bearings to ensure smooth operation, and triple sectioned steel rear roller with rolled edges, bonded rubber covering for grip, and geared differential drive
• 51cm/20 inch cutting width, suitable for larger lawns (up to 350 square metres)
• Powered by a 196cc Honda four-stroke petrol engine with recoil start and a 3.1 litre fuel tank, operated via a single bale bar (including safety release mechanism), throttle lever and handbrake
• Fully adjustable cutting height for extra precision (5mm-35mm)
• High-capacity 118-litre impact-resistant polypropylene grass collector, adjustable grass rake located behind front roller, and height-adaptable handlebars for user convenience
• British manufactured, the Buckingham 30H comes with Allett’s two year warranty on parts and labour
|Engine/motor:||Honda 196cc OHV|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||6-blade cylinder|
|Cutting height:||5mm - 35mm|
About AllettAllett is a wholly British-owned company (as British as queuing for a cup of tea or eating fish and chips while standing on a rainy beach) with a longstanding tradition in the design and manufacture of precision, single-cylinder, walk-behind mowers. Founded by Reg Allett almost half a century ago, Allett has since become a byword for a finely mown lawn across the UK, Ireland and continental Europe, and the distinctive black, silver and gold livery of Allett machines is recognised throughout the world. In fact, if you have ever stopped to admire the crisp, luxurious, striped finish on the ornamental lawn of an old country estate there is a good chance that one of Allett’s high quality cylinder lawnmowers was used to achieve it.
Allett’s cylinder mowers cut using a series of sharp rotating blades rather than a basic rotary blade. The cutting cylinder traps blades of grass between its spinning blades and cuts with a clean, scissor-like action, producing a crisp cut which heals more quickly for a healthier lawn. Thus, as well as the iconic stripe effect, cylinder mowers also ensure the most pristine finish possible, making them perfect for maintaining golf and bowling greens, sports stadiums, cricket wickets and outfields as well as public and private parks and gardens.
This has led to Allett machines being adopted by professional groundskeepers in all walks of life, including at many leading rugby and football clubs, country cricket clubs and the All England Club, Wimbledon. In addition to this, Allett has also been bestowed with the honour of being chosen by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission to supply mowers for the upkeep of its immaculate cemeteries around the world.
More recently, Allett acquired the design and manufacturing rights for the former Atco and Suffolk Punch branded petrol and electric pedestrian cylinder mowers. These now form the basis for Allett’s Classic and Expert mowers, providing an even more extensive range of both domestic and semi-professional machines from which to choose. Thus, whatever your particular requirements, if you need to achieve a truly flawless striped finish on your lawn there is almost certainly an Allett machine ideal for you.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.