Allett Classic 12E Plus Electric Cylinder Mower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Allett
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Featuring front and rear rollers, and variable cutting heights, the compact, lightweight and manoeuvrable Classic 12E Plus electric push mower is a machine ideal for achieving a high-quality and attractive striped finish on lawns in small urban gardens.
- Gardena Classic Oscillating Sprinkler Polo 220Easy to install and designed to keep areas between 90m and 220m optimally watered, the Classic Polo 220 (2082-20) is an effective, maintenance-free oscillating sprinkler fitted with clever a turbo drive gear for even, puddle-free coverage of your lawn.
- £8.50Multi-Sharp Cylinder Mower Sharpener – 30cm BladeThis kit will re-sharpen your cylinder mower blades resulting in a clean smooth cut to the lawn. Designed for a maximum 30cm cutting width, this can easily be cut down to the required width.
- Allett 12-inch QC Lawn Scarifier CassetteAvailable for machines in the Kensington and Classic ranges, Scarifying Cassettes can be quickly slotted in place of the original five- or six-blade cutting unit to convert your mower into a powered rake for the removal of moss and litter from your lawn.
- Wolf Garten KSM Weeding KnifeThe multi-star KSM weeder removes weeds effortlessly. Now you can work comfortably while standing upright thanks to the long handle from the multi-star-tool system. The effective leverage provides high stability during work.
With almost fifty years of experience in the design and manufacture of precision, single-cylinder, walk-behind mowers, Allett’s mowers are widely used to maintain the iconic striped finish familiar from the pitches of sporting venues and the lawns of public parks and country estates throughout the UK, Ireland and continental Europe. Allett Classic 12E plus allows you to achieve this same attractive effect on a domestic scale, creating the perfect ornamental lawn for your garden.
With a cutting width of 30.5cm, and weighing only 21.7kg, the Classic 12E plus is compact, lightweight and manoeuvrable, making it easy to navigate around borders and ornaments, even on smaller lawns. However, with a cable length of 22.5 metres, the 12E can also be used to maintain medium sized lawns (up to seventy-five square metres) without requiring an extension cord. The adjustable handlebars, with two height positions to suit your needs, which also fold away to allow for convenient storage, also enhance ease of use. Furthermore, the front-mounted 32-litre polypropylene grass collector is durable and easy to access.
The Classic 12E plus uses a five-blade “Quick Cartridge” cylinder to cut grass with a scissor-like action, offering a cleaner cut which promotes healthier lawn growth and helps prevent diseases and fungal infections. The 12E plus has a cutting height range of 6mm-32mm, adjustable via the easily accessible five position “dial-a-height” hand-dial located on the side of the cutting deck. All mowers in Allett’s Classic range can also be easily fitted with a scarifier cartridge (available separately) in place of the original five-blade unit, which can be deployed in order to remove thatch and detritus from grass during spring and autumn. With a 230V electric motor capable of delivering 420W of power to the cutting cylinder, along with front and rear rollers, the Classic 12E plus is perfect for achieving an impeccable striped finish on the lawns of small urban gardens.
Moreover, the 12E plus comes with the peace of mind offered by Allett’s one-year warranty on parts and labour. The British manufactured Allett Classic 12E plus is therefore a perfect introduction to the world of cylinder mowers, and will leave your ornamental lawn with the exquisite striped finish you have always desired.
• Five-blade "Quick Cartridge" cutting cylinder
• Front (polyethylene) and rear (single-section steel with rolled edges) rollers, assuring stability and a high quality striped finish
• 30cm/12 inch cutting width for precision and manoeuvrability
• Cutting cylinder powered by a 230V (420W) electric motor with variable speed settings controlled via handlebar controls (including safety release mechanism)
• Adjustable cutting height (6-32mm) controlled via five position "dial-a-height" hand-dial
• 32-litre polypropylene grass collector, 22.5 metre cable, and adjustable folding handlebars for your convenience
|Power source:||Mains electricity|
|Cutting system:||5-blade cylinder cassette|
|Cutting height:||6mm - 32mm|
|Collection bag:||Polypropylene 32l|
About AllettAllett is a wholly British-owned company (as British as queuing for a cup of tea or eating fish and chips while standing on a rainy beach) with a longstanding tradition in the design and manufacture of precision, single-cylinder, walk-behind mowers. Founded by Reg Allett almost half a century ago, Allett has since become a byword for a finely mown lawn across the UK, Ireland and continental Europe, and the distinctive black, silver and gold livery of Allett machines is recognised throughout the world. In fact, if you have ever stopped to admire the crisp, luxurious, striped finish on the ornamental lawn of an old country estate there is a good chance that one of Allett’s high quality cylinder lawnmowers was used to achieve it.
Allett’s cylinder mowers cut using a series of sharp rotating blades rather than a basic rotary blade. The cutting cylinder traps blades of grass between its spinning blades and cuts with a clean, scissor-like action, producing a crisp cut which heals more quickly for a healthier lawn. Thus, as well as the iconic stripe effect, cylinder mowers also ensure the most pristine finish possible, making them perfect for maintaining golf and bowling greens, sports stadiums, cricket wickets and outfields as well as public and private parks and gardens.
This has led to Allett machines being adopted by professional groundskeepers in all walks of life, including at many leading rugby and football clubs, country cricket clubs and the All England Club, Wimbledon. In addition to this, Allett has also been bestowed with the honour of being chosen by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission to supply mowers for the upkeep of its immaculate cemeteries around the world.
More recently, Allett acquired the design and manufacturing rights for the former Atco and Suffolk Punch branded petrol and electric pedestrian cylinder mowers. These now form the basis for Allett’s Classic and Expert mowers, providing an even more extensive range of both domestic and semi-professional machines from which to choose. Thus, whatever your particular requirements, if you need to achieve a truly flawless striped finish on your lawn there is almost certainly an Allett machine ideal for you.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.