Allett Liberty 35 Battery Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Allett
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The mid-range Allett Liberty 35 lawnmower combines a 14” traditional cylinder cutting mechanism with lithium-ion power.
- Allett 14-inch QC Aerator CassetteThis aerator cassette slits the soil to allow air and water to the roots of your lawn. It will also prune the roots, causing vigorous growth and activity. Fits the Kensington 14K.
- Allett 14-inch QC Verticut CassetteThe thin and closely spaced tines of the Verticut Cassette help remove unwanted lateral growth and moss. Encourage your grass to tiller and create a dense, more regimented sward.
- Allett 14-inch QC De-thatcher CassetteEasily remove dense thatch using this dethatcher cassette. The thick, wider spaced tines penetrate the soil to a depth of 6mm.
- Allett 14-inch QC Grooming Lawn Brush CassetteClear general surface debris, renovate seed material or work in a top dressing using this highly versatile lawn brush cassette.
- Allett 14-inch QC Lawn Scarifier CassetteAvailable for machines in the Kensington and Classic ranges, Scarifying Cassettes can be quickly slotted in place of the original five- or six-blade cutting unit to convert your mower into a powered rake for the removal of moss and litter from your lawn.
- Allett 14-inch QC 10-Blade Cylinder CassetteUpgrade any Allett Kensington petrol cylinder mower with a Ten-blade Cutting Unit. Simply slot into place for an even more precise finish.
The Allett Liberty 35 battery lawnmower is a mid-range self-propelled mower which skilfully combines modern lithium-ion technology with a classic 5-blade cylinder cartridge. Suitable for small to medium sized gardens, cylinder lawnmowers help you to achieve the cleanest and most precise cut possible.
With the Liberty range, height of cut is easily adjusted thanks to a dial. This will raise or lower your mower between 6mm and 32mm, to help you achieve an incredibly neat finish. Even the sharpest rotary blades can tear and bruise the grass, while a cylinder mower works like scissors, cutting the individual blades, and giving a much cleaner cut and helping to prevent disease.
This mower comes complete with 4Ah Li battery and charge which will give between 40 and 60 minutes cutting time, allowing you to mow between 400 and 500 square metres. You can easily check the remaining charge by pushing the indicator button on the front of the battery itself.
The Allett Liberty 35 battery lawnmower is easy to use and lightweight, and benefits from variable speed self-propulsion. This allows you to simultaneously control the speed of the cylinder drive belt, and the roller through a potentiometer located just near where your right hand will be during operation.
You cannot accidentally start up the Liberty 35 as the operator presence handle has to be released by a safety button. Another safety feature is a plug in the battery compartment which can be easily removed while in storage, and without which the lawnmower simply won’t operate.
The injection-moulded grass box sits on the cradle at the front of the mower. To remove the box you simply have to lift it out of the cradle. To increase functionality you can transform your Liberty lawnmower into a scarifier you just need to remove the five-blade cartridge and sit the scarifier cartridge in its place; Allett estimates that this should take no more than 3 minutes. The 14” Allett scarifier cartridge will work to remove moss and aerate your lawn and is available to purchase separately. There is an ‘S’ setting on the height adjustment to be used with this attachment.
• Powered by a 40v 4Ah Lithium-Ion battery for reliable power when you need it. Battery and charger are included in the price
• Plastic front roller to give a crisp striped finish
• Height of cut is controlled by a dial with 5 settings between 6mm and 32mm, plus S setting for scarification
• Injection moulded grass box can be easily removed for quick emptying
• Cylinder cuts like scissors to give a clean cut and is driven by a belt
Technical SpecificationsEngine/motor: 480-watt
Power source: 4Ah Lithium-Ion Battery (supplied)
Starting method: Button and handlebar grip
Cutting system: 5-blade cylinder cassette
Cutting width: 36cm
Cutting height: 6mm - 32mm
Collection: Injection moulded box
Mulching function: No
Rear roller: Yes
Drive system: Push
|Dimensions||92 x 59 x 62 cm|
2 – 3 working days
|SLI Cutting System|
|SLI Drive System|
|SLI Mulching Function|
|SLI Rear Roller|
|SLI Starting System|
About AllettAllett is a wholly British-owned company (as British as queuing for a cup of tea or eating fish and chips while standing on a rainy beach) with a longstanding tradition in the design and manufacture of precision, single-cylinder, walk-behind mowers. Founded by Reg Allett almost half a century ago, Allett has since become a byword for a finely mown lawn across the UK, Ireland and continental Europe, and the distinctive black, silver and gold livery of Allett machines is recognised throughout the world. In fact, if you have ever stopped to admire the crisp, luxurious, striped finish on the ornamental lawn of an old country estate there is a good chance that one of Allett’s high quality cylinder lawnmowers was used to achieve it.
Allett’s cylinder mowers cut using a series of sharp rotating blades rather than a basic rotary blade. The cutting cylinder traps blades of grass between its spinning blades and cuts with a clean, scissor-like action, producing a crisp cut which heals more quickly for a healthier lawn. Thus, as well as the iconic stripe effect, cylinder mowers also ensure the most pristine finish possible, making them perfect for maintaining golf and bowling greens, sports stadiums, cricket wickets and outfields as well as public and private parks and gardens.
This has led to Allett machines being adopted by professional groundskeepers in all walks of life, including at many leading rugby and football clubs, country cricket clubs and the All England Club, Wimbledon. In addition to this, Allett has also been bestowed with the honour of being chosen by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission to supply mowers for the upkeep of its immaculate cemeteries around the world.
More recently, Allett acquired the design and manufacturing rights for the former Atco and Suffolk Punch branded petrol and electric pedestrian cylinder mowers. These now form the basis for Allett’s Classic and Expert mowers, providing an even more extensive range of both domestic and semi-professional machines from which to choose. Thus, whatever your particular requirements, if you need to achieve a truly flawless striped finish on your lawn there is almost certainly an Allett machine ideal for you.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.