Atco Clipper 20 Club Petrol Cylinder Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Atco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Clipper 20 Club is a traditional cylinder mower ideal for domestic and light commercial use. The ten-blade cutting cylinder, a variable cutting height, and front and rear steel rollers for a ensure a great cut every time.
- £14.99Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £6.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- £10.95Multi-Sharp Cylinder Mower Sharpener – 46 – 51cm BladeThis kit will re-sharpen your cylinder mower blades resulting in a clean smooth cut to the lawn. It is easily cut down to the size required, full instructions are provided.
Atco have a ninety-year heritage of manufacturing quality mowers, and as such know all about the value of a traditional striped lawn. A crisp and precise striped finish to a lawn is considered a sign of quality worldwide and found everywhere from sports stadia to domestic gardens. Atco’s Clipper range of petrol cylinder mowers, including the Clipper 16, the Clipper 20 and the Clipper 20 Club, are machines precision engineered to provide a professional and high quality striped finish to your lawn.
The Atco Clipper 20 Club features a ten-blade cutting cylinder capable of achieving up to 565 cuts per metre. The steel blades of the cutting cylinder cut grass cleanly, providing a superior finish, promoting healthy lawn growth and helping to protect your lawn against disease, weeds and fungal infection. The Clipper 20 Club is notable for its variable cutting height, ranging from a remarkable 4 mm to 27 mm, which can be adjusted using a single control point for precision. Moreover, the mower’s front and rear steel rollers work together to smooth the freshly cut lawn and leave a perfect striped finish.
The 20 Club is also the most powerful mower in the Clipper range, powered by a 205cc Briggs & Stratton four-stroke engine with power drive and a centrifugal clutch. The self-propelled drive system makes the mower easier to use and reduces the amount of effort required to mow large areas of grass, and the throttle controlled variable forward speed settings allow you to adjust the mower speed to match your preferred pace of work. Furthermore, a durable steel chassis¸ 50cm cutting width and 62 litre polypropylene grass collector make the 20 Club a machine ideal for larger lawns or light commercial use (such as for maintaining the fine cut required for tennis courts or cricket pitches).
Atco are a company with a longstanding reputation for quality and durability, and which pride themselves on the fact that their mowers provide “The Finest Cut of All.” Few who have used the Clipper 20 Club would disagree.
• Ten-blade steel cylinder, producing 565 cuts per metre
• Front (one-piece) and rear (split) steel rollers, providing a high quality striped finish
• 50 cm/20 inch cutting width, suitable for larger lawns and light commercial use
• Self-propelled drive system, powered by a 205cc Briggs & Stratton 4-stroke petrol engine with variable forward speed settings and recoil starter
• Variable cutting height (4mm-27mm) with a single control point for precision adjustment
• Steel chassis and 62 litre polypropylene grass collector
|Engine/motor:||205cc Briggs and Stratton|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||10-blade cylinder cassette|
|Cutting height:||4mm - 27mm|
50 – 54.9cm
• Ten-blade steel cylinder, producing 565 cuts per metre • Front (one-piece) and rear (split) steel rollers, providing a high quality striped finish • 50 cm/20 inch cutting width, suit
In 1921 the first 900 petrol-powered Atco lawnmowers rolled off the production line at the Atco mowers factory in Birmingham and were delivered, believe it or not, by a man on a motorcycle with a specially developed side-car for transportation of these heavy machines. Things have moved on a little since then for Atco mowers, but one thing remains the same — the quality of the Atco mowers and products is as good as it ever was, and even though they expanded into different areas of the garden machinery market, it is their cylinder mowers that they are best know for. The Atco name is synonymous with the British gardening scene and the company has been awarded two Royal Warrants, the first in 1955 from Queen Elizabeth II and again in 1986, this time from HRH The Prince Of Wales.
Robert Bosch GmbH acquired Atco-Qualcast Ltd in 1995 and this brought a modern approach to the manufacturing process with the cylinder mowers that the company is famous for changing tremendously, becoming more light-weight with a marked increase in usability and performance; the introduction of the now famous QX Quick Exchange Cassette System, for instance, allows gardeners to change their lawn application needs without changing machine. Not happy with manufacturing the highest quality products, Atco leads the way in environmental compliance, being the first garden machinery manufacturer to be awarded the environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.