Atco GT30H Garden Tractor
- Availability: Pick Up or Local Delivery Only
- Estimated Dispatch: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for dispatch estimate
- Manufacturer: Atco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Ideal for lawns of over an acre, the GT30H offers performance, comfort and convenience. Powered by an efficient petrol engine, the GT30H boasts hydrostatic transmission, electric key starting and a 240 litre grass collector.
Please note: delivery is only available within a 50 mile radius of our Ipswich and Norwich depots for all ride on lawnmowers.
Atco’s dedication to delivering “The Finest Cut of All” is reflected in the wide range of mowers they design and manufacture. For maintaining larger lawns of more than an acre, perhaps the best option available is a ride-on mower, such as Atco’s GT 30H. This powerful lawn tractor will make light work of almost any lawn but is also notable for being comfortable and simple to operate, ensuring great results with the minimum of hassle.
Powered by an efficient 344cc Briggs & Stratton Powerbuilt 3130 AVS petrol engine, built using overhead valve technology to ensure cooler, smoother running and a long service life, the GT 30H stands out for featuring hydrostatic transmission, which removes the need to change gears manually and provides infinitely variable speed adjustment to ensure precision cutting and maneovrability. Further convenience is provided by the inclusion of electric key starting, which makes it easy to get the machine up and running in an instant.
The GT 30H’s generous 84cm cutting width and single-lever cutting height adjustment (25mm-80mm) means that the mower is perfectly equipped to tackle large lawns no matter the condition of your grass. The GT 30H’s twin contra rotary cutting blades, meanwhile, can be engaged or disengaged via a simple flick of a switch thanks to the inclusion of electromagnetic cutting blade engagement, and are easy to clean in mere seconds due to the mower’s snap on hose connection.
Efficient collection performance is assured by the massive 240 litre grass collector, which also features a buzzer to indicate when the collector is full and can be emptied from the driver’s seat for added efficiency. A pleasure to use, hard working and tough enough to serve you well for years, Atco’sGT 30H is a lawn tractor built to satisfy.
• Built to ensure ease of use; hydrostatic transmission eliminates the need to change gears manually, while electric key starting guarantees instant performance
• Driven by a powerful and efficient 344cc Briggs & Stratton Powerbuilt 3130 AVS petrol engine, featuring a patented anti-vibration system to ensure smooth operation and overhead valve technology for optimised performance
• 84cm cutting width, ideal for tackling areas of grass of up to 1.5 acres, and variable height of cut adjustment (25mm-80mm) to ensure great versatility
• Engage or disengage the twin cutting blades via the flick of a switch with electromagnetic cutting blade engagement
• 240 litre grass collector for enhanced collection performance; a buzzer sounds when grass bag is full and collector can be emptied from the driver’s seat for efficient clipping disposal
• Comes with front bumper and head lights as standard to ensure safe operation, even in low light
• Optional mulching kit, deflector and trailer hitch available separately
• Comes with Atco’s two year warranty to ensure a long service life
|Engine :||Briggs & Stratton Powerbuilt 3130 AVS|
|Engine Capacity :||344cc|
|Net Power Output :||6.8kW @ 2800rpm|
|Transmission :||Hydrostatic & Reverse|
|Cutting Width :||84cm / 30 inch|
|Cutting Height :||25-80mm (7 positions)|
|Collection :||240 Litres|
|Warranty :||2 year|
80 – 89.9cm
• Built to ensure ease of use; hydrostatic transmission eliminates the need to change gears manually, while electric key starting guarantees instant performance • Driven by a powerful and e
In 1921 the first 900 petrol-powered Atco lawnmowers rolled off the production line at the Atco mowers factory in Birmingham and were delivered, believe it or not, by a man on a motorcycle with a specially developed side-car for transportation of these heavy machines. Things have moved on a little since then for Atco mowers, but one thing remains the same — the quality of the Atco mowers and products is as good as it ever was, and even though they expanded into different areas of the garden machinery market, it is their cylinder mowers that they are best know for. The Atco name is synonymous with the British gardening scene and the company has been awarded two Royal Warrants, the first in 1955 from Queen Elizabeth II and again in 1986, this time from HRH The Prince Of Wales.
Robert Bosch GmbH acquired Atco-Qualcast Ltd in 1995 and this brought a modern approach to the manufacturing process with the cylinder mowers that the company is famous for changing tremendously, becoming more light-weight with a marked increase in usability and performance; the introduction of the now famous QX Quick Exchange Cassette System, for instance, allows gardeners to change their lawn application needs without changing machine. Not happy with manufacturing the highest quality products, Atco leads the way in environmental compliance, being the first garden machinery manufacturer to be awarded the environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.