Atco Liner 16 Push Roller Rotary Lawnmower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Atco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Atco Liner 16 is a hand-propelled rear roller mower perfect for achieving a high quality striped finish on your lawn.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- Atco 181004341 Genuine Replacement Blade42cm Atco blade to fit the Atco mower models Liner and Quattro 16, 16S. Part Number 181004341.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
The crisply defined striped finish produced by rear roller lawn mowers is recognised throughout the UK and beyond as a sure sign of a high quality lawn. Atco understand the value of a quality lawn more than most, having designed and manufactured premium lawnmowers for more than ninety years, and the Atco Liner 16 is a proud part of this tradition of excellence. A hand-propelled rear roller mower constructed to be both robust and efficient, the Liner 16 is perfect for anyone looking to achieve a pristine striped finish on their lawn.
Constructed with a hard-wearing steel chassis but weighing only 30kg and with a cutting width of 41cm, the Atco Liner 16 is simultaneously tough and manoeuvrable. The chassis is also fitted with an anti-scalping comb to ensure the best possible finish, even on undulating lawns. Powered by an efficient 125cc Briggs & Stratton 450 E-Series™ petrol engine with traditional recoil start, the Liner 16’s rotary blade system produces an even cut, while the mower’s rear roller works to leave a superb striped finish on your lawn. Moreover, in addition to ensuring the quality of finish, the rear roller provides extra stability to the mower and makes it easier to mow lawn edges without causing scalping, thereby protecting the health of your lawn.
Versatility is provided thanks to the inclusion of five pre-set cutting height positions (20mm-70mm), controlled via a single lever system. This means that you can adjust the cutting height of the Liner 16 to suit your lawn conditions as the seasons change, thereby ensuring that your lawn looks both healthy and tidy all year through. Moreover, the generously proportioned fifty-five litre grass collector maximises mowing time between having to dispose of clippings, while the inclusion of an indicator to show when the bag is full makes it easy to keep track of collector capacity.
Finally, and although the Atco Liner 16 is already a durable and expertly engineered machine, its longevity is underlined by the fact that it also comes with Atco’s five year warranty, making the Liner 16 a superb choice for the discerning home gardener.
• 41cm (16") cutting width for an efficient cut and enhanced manoeuvrability, suitable for lawns up to 40m x 40m
• Variable cutting height adjustment (20mm-70mm), featuring five pre-set cut positions
• 148cc Briggs & Stratton 450 SeriesTM engine featuring traditional recoil start
• Rear roller for enhanced maneovrability and a classic striped finish
• 55 litre canvas hard-top grass collector with capacity indicator
|Engine/motor:||125cc Briggs and Stratton 450 E-Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||20mm - 70mm|
In 1921 the first 900 petrol-powered Atco lawnmowers rolled off the production line at the Atco mowers factory in Birmingham and were delivered, believe it or not, by a man on a motorcycle with a specially developed side-car for transportation of these heavy machines. Things have moved on a little since then for Atco mowers, but one thing remains the same — the quality of the Atco mowers and products is as good as it ever was, and even though they expanded into different areas of the garden machinery market, it is their cylinder mowers that they are best know for. The Atco name is synonymous with the British gardening scene and the company has been awarded two Royal Warrants, the first in 1955 from Queen Elizabeth II and again in 1986, this time from HRH The Prince Of Wales.
Robert Bosch GmbH acquired Atco-Qualcast Ltd in 1995 and this brought a modern approach to the manufacturing process with the cylinder mowers that the company is famous for changing tremendously, becoming more light-weight with a marked increase in usability and performance; the introduction of the now famous QX Quick Exchange Cassette System, for instance, allows gardeners to change their lawn application needs without changing machine. Not happy with manufacturing the highest quality products, Atco leads the way in environmental compliance, being the first garden machinery manufacturer to be awarded the environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.