Atco Liner 16S Petrol Self Propelled Rotary Lawnmower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Atco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A self-propelled rear roller mower designed for both durability and performance, the Atco Liner 16S is ideal for achieving a high quality finish on fine and ornamental lawns.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- Atco 181004341 Genuine Replacement Blade42cm Atco blade to fit the Atco mower models Liner and Quattro 16, 16S. Part Number 181004341.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
For an iconic striped finish to your lawn you need a rear roller lawn mower, and with Atco’s longstanding tradition of creating high quality lawnmowers, there are many who would do well to consider what Atco’s Liner 16S could do for their garden. A self-propelled rear roller mower designed for both durability and performance, the Liner 16S is ideal for achieving a high quality finish on small to medium sized ornamental lawns.
Powered by a precision-engineered 125cc Briggs & Stratton 450 E-Series™ petrol engine with traditional recoil start, the Atco Liner 16S features a self-propulsion system to drive the mower forward and remove much of the toil from mowing your lawn. The motor also drives the Liner 16S’s rotary blade system, which works in conjunction with the front-mounted anti-scalping comb to ensure an even and high-quality cut, even on undulating lawns. This is further complemented by the mower’s rear roller, which leaves a superb striped finish on your lawn as you mow, as well as providing enhanced traction and stability, protecting the health of your lawn by making it easier to mow around edges and borders.
Constructed with a durable steel chassis, the Atco Liner 16S features a cutting width of 41cm and five pre-set cutting height positions (20mm-70mm), adjusted via a single lever system, making it easy to adapt the mower to the conditions of your lawn. Moreover, the generous fifty-five litre grass collector is designed to maximise mowing time between having to empty clippings, and includes a fullness indicator to make it easy to see when the collector is close to reaching capacity.
As well as benefitting from Atco’s accumulated experience and knowledge of constructing tough, hard-wearing machines, the Liner 16S also comes with a five year warranty, ensuring its longevity and your peace of mind. This combination of excellent performance, ease of use and a long service life make the Atco Liner 16S perfect for anyone who takes pride in the appearance of their lawn.
• Durable steel chassis with 41cm (16") cutting width for an efficient cut and enhanced manoeuvrability, suitable for lawns up to 40m x 40m
• Self-propulsion system for maximum ease of use
• Five pre-set cutting height positions (20mm-70mm), adjusted via single lever
• 125cc Briggs & Stratton 450 E-SeriesTM engine featuring traditional recoil start
• Rear roller for a classic striped finish
• 55-litre canvas hard-top grass collector
|Engine/motor:||125cc Briggs and Stratton 450 E-Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||20mm - 70mm|
|Drive system:||Self Propelled|
In 1921 the first 900 petrol-powered Atco lawnmowers rolled off the production line at the Atco mowers factory in Birmingham and were delivered, believe it or not, by a man on a motorcycle with a specially developed side-car for transportation of these heavy machines. Things have moved on a little since then for Atco mowers, but one thing remains the same — the quality of the Atco mowers and products is as good as it ever was, and even though they expanded into different areas of the garden machinery market, it is their cylinder mowers that they are best know for. The Atco name is synonymous with the British gardening scene and the company has been awarded two Royal Warrants, the first in 1955 from Queen Elizabeth II and again in 1986, this time from HRH The Prince Of Wales.
Robert Bosch GmbH acquired Atco-Qualcast Ltd in 1995 and this brought a modern approach to the manufacturing process with the cylinder mowers that the company is famous for changing tremendously, becoming more light-weight with a marked increase in usability and performance; the introduction of the now famous QX Quick Exchange Cassette System, for instance, allows gardeners to change their lawn application needs without changing machine. Not happy with manufacturing the highest quality products, Atco leads the way in environmental compliance, being the first garden machinery manufacturer to be awarded the environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.