Atco Liner 18 Push Roller Rotary Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Atco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Sturdy, efficient and easy to operate, Liner 18 is a hand-propelled rear roller mower designed to achieve a high quality finish on fine lawns; featuring a full-width rear roller, easily adjustable cutting height settings, and a powerful petrol engine.
Out of stock
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- Atco 181004458 Genuine Replacement Blade46cm Atco blade to fit the Atco mower models Liner and Quattro 18, 18S, 18SE. Part Number 181004458.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
For those familiar with the world of rear roller lawnmowers, Atco is a name with deep resonances of quality, reliability and tradition, and these qualities are all manifest in Atco’s Liner 18. Sturdy, efficient and easy to operate, the Liner 18 is a hand-propelled rear roller mower suitable for anyone looking to achieve a high quality finish on fine lawns and turf.
The Liner 18 features a cutting width of 46cm, and its large diameter full-width rear roller both makes the machine more stable during operation and leaves a crisp, iconic striped finish on your lawn as you mow. Quality of cut is further ensured by the inclusion of an anti-scalping comb, mounted to the front of the durable steel chassis, and a skid plate, which together with the precision engineered rotary blade help to produce an even cut across your entire lawn. Moreover, the Liner 18 also features five cutting height settings (20mm-70mm), controlled via an easy-to-use single lever system, meaning that you can adjust the cutting height to suit your lawn’s condition as it changes with the seasons. All of these features contribute to the pristine finish produced by the Atco Liner 18, whilst also helping to promote healthy lawn growth.
A powerful Briggs & Stratton 500 E Series™ petrol engine, designed to offer optimum efficiency and performance, powers the Liner 18’s rotary cutting system. As grass is cut, clippings are gathered into a generously sized hard-topped canvas grass collector; an interesting extra feature here is that the collector incorporates an indicator to show you when the bag is full, making it easier to judge when to empty and improving collection performance. Alternatively, a deflector can be fitted in place of the grass collector so that the Liner 18 can be used as a rear discharge mower, such as for when cutting longer or rougher areas of grass.
Offering durability, performance and efficiency in one neat package, all underlined by Atco’s outstanding reputation for engineering excellence, the Atco Liner 18 represents a fantastic investment in the quality of your lawn.
• 46cm (18") cutting width, suitable for lawns up to 40m x 40m
• 140cc Briggs & Stratton 500 E SeriesTM engine featuring traditional recoil start
• Five adjustable cutting height settings (20mm-70mm) controlled via simple single lever system
• 55 litre grass collector with capacity indicator for enhanced collection performance
• Constructed with a durable steel chassis, the Atco Liner 18 also comes with a two year warranty to ensure a long service life
|Engine/motor:||140cc Briggs and Stratton 500 E-Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||20mm - 70mm|
In 1921 the first 900 petrol-powered Atco lawnmowers rolled off the production line at the Atco mowers factory in Birmingham and were delivered, believe it or not, by a man on a motorcycle with a specially developed side-car for transportation of these heavy machines. Things have moved on a little since then for Atco mowers, but one thing remains the same — the quality of the Atco mowers and products is as good as it ever was, and even though they expanded into different areas of the garden machinery market, it is their cylinder mowers that they are best know for. The Atco name is synonymous with the British gardening scene and the company has been awarded two Royal Warrants, the first in 1955 from Queen Elizabeth II and again in 1986, this time from HRH The Prince Of Wales.
Robert Bosch GmbH acquired Atco-Qualcast Ltd in 1995 and this brought a modern approach to the manufacturing process with the cylinder mowers that the company is famous for changing tremendously, becoming more light-weight with a marked increase in usability and performance; the introduction of the now famous QX Quick Exchange Cassette System, for instance, allows gardeners to change their lawn application needs without changing machine. Not happy with manufacturing the highest quality products, Atco leads the way in environmental compliance, being the first garden machinery manufacturer to be awarded the environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.