Atco Liner 18SE Self Propelled Roller Rotary Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Atco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Featuring an electric key start system, a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine, five adjustable cutting height positions, a durable chassis and a full-width rear roller, Liner 18SE is a self-propelled rear roller mower ideal for medium to large lawns.
- £14.99Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £11.99Atco 181004458 Genuine Replacement Blade46cm Atco blade to fit the Atco mower models Liner and Quattro 18, 18S, 18SE. Part Number 181004458.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £6.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- £6.50Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Atco’s commitment to quality has not faded since they first began manufacturing first class lawnmowers in 1921, and the Atco Liner 18SE is no exception to this rule. Ideal for maintaining a fine finish on medium to large lawns, the Liner 18SE is a self-propelled rear roller petrol mower precision engineered to produce the kind of pristine striped finish coveted by proud gardeners across the UK and beyond.
Foremost among the Atco Liner 18SE’s many fine qualities is convenience. For example, while mowing larger lawns can become tiring work, the Liner 18SE features a self-propulsion system which takes much of the sweat and toil out of achieving a superb finish to your lawn. Driven forward at a steady speed by a powerful Briggs & Stratton 190cc 675 Ex-Series™ ReadyStart™ engine, the self-propulsion system not only makes the mower easy to use, but also helps to ensure an even cut. Moreover, thanks to the inclusion of an electric key start system, it is easier than ever to get your mower up and running, especially for those who would otherwise struggle with using a traditional recoil start mechanism.
Built with a durable steel chassis, including a front-mounted anti-scalping comb to ensure a high quality finish even on undulating lawns, the Atco Liner 18SE also features five adjustable cutting height positions (20mm-70mm), a 55 litre hard-topped canvas grass collector, and a full-width rear roller to provide stability when mowing around edges and borders and to produce the iconic stripe effect recognised everywhere as a sign of a luxurious lawn.
Thanks to its cutting edge technology, combined with Atco’s many years of accumulated knowledge and expertise, the Liner 18SE stands out from among its competitors as one of the most convenient and effective rear roller mowers available today.
• 46cm (18”) cutting width, suitable for lawns up to 40m x 40m
• Self-propulsion system powered by a 190cc Briggs & Stratton 675 Ex-Series™ ReadyStart™ engine, featuring electric key start for ease of use
• Five pre-set cutting height positions (20mm-70mm) adjusted via a simple single lever system
• Large diameter full width roller, providing enhanced stability, an even cut and a fine striped finish
• 55-litre canvas grass collector with capacity indicator to make it easy to see when clipping bag needs to be emptied
• Featuring a hard-wearing steel chassis for enhanced durability, the Atco Liner 18SE also comes with a two year warranty
|Engine/motor:||190cc Briggs and Stratton 675 Ex-Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Starting method:||Key Start|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||20mm - 70mm|
|Drive system:||Self-propelled (single speed)|
In 1921 the first 900 petrol-powered Atco lawnmowers rolled off the production line at the Atco mowers factory in Birmingham and were delivered, believe it or not, by a man on a motorcycle with a specially developed side-car for transportation of these heavy machines. Things have moved on a little since then for Atco mowers, but one thing remains the same — the quality of the Atco mowers and products is as good as it ever was, and even though they expanded into different areas of the garden machinery market, it is their cylinder mowers that they are best know for. The Atco name is synonymous with the British gardening scene and the company has been awarded two Royal Warrants, the first in 1955 from Queen Elizabeth II and again in 1986, this time from HRH The Prince Of Wales.
Robert Bosch GmbH acquired Atco-Qualcast Ltd in 1995 and this brought a modern approach to the manufacturing process with the cylinder mowers that the company is famous for changing tremendously, becoming more light-weight with a marked increase in usability and performance; the introduction of the now famous QX Quick Exchange Cassette System, for instance, allows gardeners to change their lawn application needs without changing machine. Not happy with manufacturing the highest quality products, Atco leads the way in environmental compliance, being the first garden machinery manufacturer to be awarded the environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.