Atco Liner 19SA Self Propelled Roller Rotary Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Atco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Liner 19SA is a premium quality self-propelled rear roller petrol mower featuring an aluminium chassis, variable cutting height adjustment, and a full width steel rear roller for a luxurious striped finish.
Out of stock
- Atco 181004143 Genuine Replacement Blade48cm Atco blade to fit the Atco mower models Liner and Quattro 19SA. Part Number 181004143.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
With more than ninety years of experience and innovation behind them, Atco have developed a well-deserved reputation for engineering machines capable of marrying performance and convenience. The Atco Liner 19SA is a premium quality rear roller petrol mower more than capable of living up to this reputation, designed to leave a perfect striped finish on fine lawns with the minimum of fuss.
Powered by a precision engineered 190cc Briggs & Stratton 675 EX Series™ engine, the Atco Liner 19SA features four-speed power drive transmission (ranging from 2.5km/h to 4.3km/h) which allows you to match the speed of the mower to your preferred working pace and, at slower speeds, provides extra control when mowing around flower beds and borders. On top of this, Briggs & Stratton’s ReadyStart™ system is designed to ensure that the correct amount of fuel is supplied to the carburettor upon starting, eliminating the need to prime the engine manually before use.
A luxurious striped finish and an even cut are ensured with the Liner 19SA thanks to the inclusion of a full width, large diameter steel rear roller, which also helps to stabilise the machine during operation and to protect your grass from scalping. This is complemented by variable cutting height adjustment (18mm-65mm), featuring eight pre-set positions controlled via a single lever for convenience. This allows you to adapt the mower to the conditions of your lawn, ensuring an excellent cut and a healthy grass growth throughout the year. The inclusion of a large sixty-five-litre grass bag, into which clippings are blown at high speed to leave your lawn looking immaculate after mowing, only further enhances the convenience and performance of this impressive machine.
Moreover, the Atco Liner 19SA is built with a sturdy but lightweight gravity cast aluminium chassis, which comes with a twenty-year anti-corrosion warranty. This, in addition to Atco’s five year consumer warranty, helps to guarantee a long service life, making the Atco Liner 19SA a wise investment in the quality of your lawn.
• 48cm (19”) cutting width, suitable for lawns up to 50m x 50m
• Four speed self-propulsion system, powered by a 190cc Briggs & Stratton 675 EX Series™ ReadyStart™ petrol engine
• Eight adjustable cutting height positions (18mm-65mm), controlled via an easy to use single lever system
• Full width, large diameter steel rear roller for a classic striped finish
• Corrosion resistant, lightweight aluminium chassis for enhanced durability
• Large capacity 65-litre grass collector for improved collection performance
|Engine/motor:||190cc Briggs and Stratton 675 Ex-Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||18mm - 65mm|
In 1921 the first 900 petrol-powered Atco lawnmowers rolled off the production line at the Atco mowers factory in Birmingham and were delivered, believe it or not, by a man on a motorcycle with a specially developed side-car for transportation of these heavy machines. Things have moved on a little since then for Atco mowers, but one thing remains the same — the quality of the Atco mowers and products is as good as it ever was, and even though they expanded into different areas of the garden machinery market, it is their cylinder mowers that they are best know for. The Atco name is synonymous with the British gardening scene and the company has been awarded two Royal Warrants, the first in 1955 from Queen Elizabeth II and again in 1986, this time from HRH The Prince Of Wales.
Robert Bosch GmbH acquired Atco-Qualcast Ltd in 1995 and this brought a modern approach to the manufacturing process with the cylinder mowers that the company is famous for changing tremendously, becoming more light-weight with a marked increase in usability and performance; the introduction of the now famous QX Quick Exchange Cassette System, for instance, allows gardeners to change their lawn application needs without changing machine. Not happy with manufacturing the highest quality products, Atco leads the way in environmental compliance, being the first garden machinery manufacturer to be awarded the environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.