Atco Liner 22SH V Self Propelled Roller Rotary Lawnmower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Atco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Atco Liner 22SH V is a self-propelled rear-roller mower designed to make light work of even the largest gardens.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Atco 181004144 Genuine Replacement Blade53cm Atco blade to fit the Atco mower models Liner and Quattro 22SA. Part Number 181004144.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
With a longstanding tradition of creating high quality lawnmowers, used to maintain superb lawns all around the country from royal palaces to village greens, cricket pitches and domestic gardens, the Atco name has come to symbolise reliability, convenience and excellence. All of these qualities are embodied by the Atco Liner 22SH V, a self-propelled rear-roller mower designed to make light work of even the largest gardens while also leaving an immaculate striped finish.
The excellence of the Atco Liner 22SH V is most strikingly evident in the results it achieves. The full width, large diameter steel roller, for example, complements the mower’s efficient rotary cutting blade by producing a crisp stripe effect and an even finish as you mow. Moreover, the roller also increases stability and traction, enhancing the mower’s manoeuvrability. The Liner 22SH V also features eight cutting height positions (13mm-65mm), controlled via a single lever, allowing you to adjust the mower to suit the conditions of your lawn and ensuring healthy growth throughout the year and achieving an enviably neat and tidy garden.
Equally excellent is the Atco Liner 22SH V’s powerful and efficient Honda GCV190 OHC. This engine allows the Liner 22SH V it drive; offering self-propulsion so you can match the forward drive to your preferred working pace and take much of the toil out of mowing larger areas of grass. In terms of convenience, it is also worth mentioning the Atco Liner 22SH V’s large capacity 75 litre grass collector, designed to enhance collection performance and maximise mowing time.
Finally, the reliability of the Atco Liner 22SH V is based not only upon Atco’s engineering expertise, but also their chosen manufacturing techniques; the Liner 22SH V features a tough, lightweight steel and aluminium chassis, covered by an anti-corrosion warranty. This, along with Atco’s five year consumer warranty, helps to ensure the Atco Liner 22SH V a long service life, making this machine ideal for anyone looking for a premium quality rear roller mower capable of delivering excellent results time after time.
• 53cm (22”) cutting width, suitable for lawns up to 55m x 55m
• Self-propulsion system for enhanced performance and ease of use
• Efficient 190cc Honda petrol engine
• Eight cutting height positions (13mm-65mm), adjusted via a simple single lever system
• Full width, large diameter steel rear roller for mower stability and a classic striped finish
• Robust, steel and aluminium chassis
|Engine/motor:||190cc Honda GCV190 OHC|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||13mm - 65mm|
|Drive system:||Self Propelled|
In 1921 the first 900 petrol-powered Atco lawnmowers rolled off the production line at the Atco mowers factory in Birmingham and were delivered, believe it or not, by a man on a motorcycle with a specially developed side-car for transportation of these heavy machines. Things have moved on a little since then for Atco mowers, but one thing remains the same — the quality of the Atco mowers and products is as good as it ever was, and even though they expanded into different areas of the garden machinery market, it is their cylinder mowers that they are best know for. The Atco name is synonymous with the British gardening scene and the company has been awarded two Royal Warrants, the first in 1955 from Queen Elizabeth II and again in 1986, this time from HRH The Prince Of Wales.
Robert Bosch GmbH acquired Atco-Qualcast Ltd in 1995 and this brought a modern approach to the manufacturing process with the cylinder mowers that the company is famous for changing tremendously, becoming more light-weight with a marked increase in usability and performance; the introduction of the now famous QX Quick Exchange Cassette System, for instance, allows gardeners to change their lawn application needs without changing machine. Not happy with manufacturing the highest quality products, Atco leads the way in environmental compliance, being the first garden machinery manufacturer to be awarded the environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.