Atco Quattro 19SA Self Propelled Petrol Rotary Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Atco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
This Atco Quattro 19SA has an aluminium chassis with a 20 year guarntee against corrosion and is powered by Briggs & Stratton 675 series engine. Width of cut is 48cm and has 9 height adjustment positions. Suitable for a lawn-size up to 50m x 50m.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- Atco 181004143 Genuine Replacement Blade48cm Atco blade to fit the Atco mower models Liner and Quattro 19SA. Part Number 181004143.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Atco’s Quattro range is well known for its quality, and when it comes to the attaining the best mowing results possible, they should be on every gardeners shopping list.
Starting the high performance Briggs and Stratton 675 EX Series engine on the Quattro 19SA is made easy via a simple recoil start mechanism and the engine is optimised for the mower’s self-propelled operation. As the engine has such a high power output it offers excellent performance even over larger areas, and since the mower is self-propelled you can rely upon a consistent and efficient mowing experience. The 19SA can also be instantly transformed into a mulching mower, via Atco’s especially designed mulching kit; this kit simply fits on to the discharge area, converting the mower into mulching mode so you can return vital nutrients to your soil and save time on collection.
The cutting deck is made from specially cast aluminium, which comes with a 20-year warranty against corrosion, and the lightweight gravity cast chassis is designed to deliver improved grass collection.
The height of cut is controlled via a single centralised lever, allowing for easy adjustment across nine pre-set positions ranging between 30mm and 80mm. With a generous 48cm width of cut, the Quattro 19SA can be used for larger mowing jobs and comes with a two year warranty, offering further peace of mind with your investment.
For all of the above reasons, the Quattro 19SA is perhaps one of the best four wheel rotary mowers on the market.
• Precision engineered aluminium deck, providing a strong, lightweight base and improved grass collection; also covered by a 20-year warranty against corrosion
• 5-year full warranty, so you can expect and demand the most from this premium machine
• Powerful and modern Briggs and Stratton 675 EX Series engine, enabling you to tackle most mowing tasks with complete ease and enjoyment
• Easy to attach mulching kit to save on time and save the environment, as well as returning important nutrients back to the soil for increased fertility
• Self-propelled drive system ensures optimal and consistent performance
|Engine/motor:||190cc Briggs and Stratton 675 Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||30mm - 80mm|
In 1921 the first 900 petrol-powered Atco lawnmowers rolled off the production line at the Atco mowers factory in Birmingham and were delivered, believe it or not, by a man on a motorcycle with a specially developed side-car for transportation of these heavy machines. Things have moved on a little since then for Atco mowers, but one thing remains the same — the quality of the Atco mowers and products is as good as it ever was, and even though they expanded into different areas of the garden machinery market, it is their cylinder mowers that they are best know for. The Atco name is synonymous with the British gardening scene and the company has been awarded two Royal Warrants, the first in 1955 from Queen Elizabeth II and again in 1986, this time from HRH The Prince Of Wales.
Robert Bosch GmbH acquired Atco-Qualcast Ltd in 1995 and this brought a modern approach to the manufacturing process with the cylinder mowers that the company is famous for changing tremendously, becoming more light-weight with a marked increase in usability and performance; the introduction of the now famous QX Quick Exchange Cassette System, for instance, allows gardeners to change their lawn application needs without changing machine. Not happy with manufacturing the highest quality products, Atco leads the way in environmental compliance, being the first garden machinery manufacturer to be awarded the environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.