Atco Quattro 20S 4-in-1 Petrol Self Propelled Rotary Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Atco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Offering versatility and ease of use, as well as showcasing Atco’s attention to the finer details, the 20S 4-in-1 offers four different cutting settings, allowing you to collect, mulch, rear discharge or side discharge your grass clippings.
Out of stock
- Atco 181004381 Genuine Replacement Blade51cm Atco blade to fit the Atco mower model Quattro 20S 4 in1 & 21SA. Part Number 181004381.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
The Quattro 20S 4-in-1 offers versatility, ease of use and displays Atco’s attention to the finer details. Ideal for larger lawns, this mower offers four different types of cut, allowing you to collect, mulch, rear discharge or side discharge your grass clippings.
As well as flexibility, the Atco Quattro 20S also offers quality. The cutter deck, providing a cutting width of 51cm, is equipped with a skid plate, which ensures the best possible finish to your lawn while also minimising the risk of scalping the grass where the ground is uneven. Moreover, the cutting height can be adjusted between 25mm and 90mm, using a single lever to choose between five different height settings. The large 60 litre capacity grassbag ensures that you won’t need to stop too often to empty the cuttings. Additionally, when it does get full, it is equipped with a helpful indicator to let you know. If you’re mulching instead of collecting, the mulching plug (supplied as standard) simply clips onto the back of the mower: all you have to do is take off the collector and put the plug into the discharge chute. Mulched grass cuttings are blown to the base of the lawn so it won’t look untidy, and it’s quicker than collecting and disposing of the grass yourself. The mulched cuttings also act as a natural fertilizer as they decompose, helping to improve the condition of the soil.
A reliable and economical Briggs and Stratton 675 Ex Series™ engine, ensuring an easy start and quiet running, provides power. Coupled with the mower’s large steel deck, this motor will easily deal with a variety of conditions. Power drive to the large 280mm diameter rear wheels also means that the machine is easy to manoeuvre; the Quattro 20S 4-in-1 is self-propelled, promising effortless ease of use, and is started and stopped by simply pulling up and releasing the drive lever. The quick release folding handles also mean that the machine is easy to pack away and does not take up too much space.
• Four different types of cut offered: collection, rear discharge, side discharge and mulching
• Skid plate for the highest quality finish possible to your lawn, and to avoid scalping the grass
• Large 60 litre capacity grassbag equipped with full-bag indicator
• Mulching plug supplied as standard
• Single lever to adjust the height of cut, featuring five settings between 25mm and 90mm
• Reliable and economical Briggs and Stratton 675 Ex Series™ engine; easy to start and quiet running
• Large 280mm diameter rear wheels for enhanced manoeuvrability
• Quick release folding handles, making mower easy to store and space efficient
|Engine/motor:||190cc Briggs and Stratton 675 Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||25mm - 90mm|
In 1921 the first 900 petrol-powered Atco lawnmowers rolled off the production line at the Atco mowers factory in Birmingham and were delivered, believe it or not, by a man on a motorcycle with a specially developed side-car for transportation of these heavy machines. Things have moved on a little since then for Atco mowers, but one thing remains the same — the quality of the Atco mowers and products is as good as it ever was, and even though they expanded into different areas of the garden machinery market, it is their cylinder mowers that they are best know for. The Atco name is synonymous with the British gardening scene and the company has been awarded two Royal Warrants, the first in 1955 from Queen Elizabeth II and again in 1986, this time from HRH The Prince Of Wales.
Robert Bosch GmbH acquired Atco-Qualcast Ltd in 1995 and this brought a modern approach to the manufacturing process with the cylinder mowers that the company is famous for changing tremendously, becoming more light-weight with a marked increase in usability and performance; the introduction of the now famous QX Quick Exchange Cassette System, for instance, allows gardeners to change their lawn application needs without changing machine. Not happy with manufacturing the highest quality products, Atco leads the way in environmental compliance, being the first garden machinery manufacturer to be awarded the environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.