Atco Quattro 21SA Petrol Self Propelled Rotary Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Atco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Quattro 21SA has a cast aluminium cutter deck that carries a 10 year anti-corrosion warranty and features a wash link for easy cleaning after use.
Out of stock
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Atco 181004381 Genuine Replacement Blade51cm Atco blade to fit the Atco mower model Quattro 20S 4 in1 & 21SA. Part Number 181004381.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Undulating lawns, sloped ground and longer grass can make routine mowing a little difficult unless you have the right tools to hand. Enter Atco’s versatile and dependable Quattro 21SA: a self-propelled, four-wheeled lawnmower of great pedigree, the Quattro 21SA is ideal for maintaining medium to large domestic lawns even when conditions underfoot are challenging.
This is because Atco’s Quattro 21SA is built for versatile and powerful performance in a range of settings. Fitted with a 190cc Briggs & Stratton 675 EX petrol engine, the Quattro 21SA’s self-propulsion system delivers a steady forward speed of 3.7km/h to make mowing on uneven or rough ground less taxing. This combines with four smooth-running wheels and an adjustable handlebar for exceptional manoeuvrability in any situation.
Cutting larger expanses of grass is made simple by the Quattro 21SA’s generous 51cm (20”) width of cut and 70 litre canvas grass collector, which together allow you to cover more ground between stopping to dispose of clippings. For even greater efficiency the Atco Quattro 21SA is also supplied with a mulching plug: simply insert into the rear chute of your mower to recycle clippings back into your lawn as a natural fertiliser, ensuring healthy growth. Along with seven-position, centralised height of cut adjustment (30mm-80mm), this choice of cutting modes makes it easy to adapt the Quattro 21SA to the situation at hand.
Even better is that the Atco Quattro 21SA is built to last, with its durable aluminium chassis guaranteed to resist corrosion damage for at least a decade. And since this hardworking rotary lawnmower also comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty as standard, you can therefore depend on the Quattro 21SA to provide many years of reliable service.
- Powered via a 190cc Briggs & Stratton 675 EX petrol engine, with a ReadyStart system and an easy-access recoil pull included for quick starting every time
- Also featuring a self-propulsion system to provide a steady forward speed of 3.7km/h, along with large, smooth-running wheels for outstanding manoeuvrability on all terrain
- A 51cm (20”) width of cut combines with a 70 litre capacity grass collector for efficient mowing of larger domestic lawns
- Supplied with a mulching plug to enable a collection-free mulching mode, with seven-position, centralised height of cut adjustment (30mm-80mm) for added versatility
- Built with a tough aluminium chassis guaranteed against corrosion for ten years, combining with a five year warranty for superb dependability
|Engine/motor:||190cc Briggs and Stratton 675 EX-Series XVS|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||30mm - 80mm|
|Collection bag:||70-litres Hard Top Canvas|
|Drive system:||Self Propelled|
In 1921 the first 900 petrol-powered Atco lawnmowers rolled off the production line at the Atco mowers factory in Birmingham and were delivered, believe it or not, by a man on a motorcycle with a specially developed side-car for transportation of these heavy machines. Things have moved on a little since then for Atco mowers, but one thing remains the same — the quality of the Atco mowers and products is as good as it ever was, and even though they expanded into different areas of the garden machinery market, it is their cylinder mowers that they are best know for. The Atco name is synonymous with the British gardening scene and the company has been awarded two Royal Warrants, the first in 1955 from Queen Elizabeth II and again in 1986, this time from HRH The Prince Of Wales.
Robert Bosch GmbH acquired Atco-Qualcast Ltd in 1995 and this brought a modern approach to the manufacturing process with the cylinder mowers that the company is famous for changing tremendously, becoming more light-weight with a marked increase in usability and performance; the introduction of the now famous QX Quick Exchange Cassette System, for instance, allows gardeners to change their lawn application needs without changing machine. Not happy with manufacturing the highest quality products, Atco leads the way in environmental compliance, being the first garden machinery manufacturer to be awarded the environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.