Atco Quattro 22SA Petrol Self Propelled Rotary Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Atco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
This quality mower comes complete with one of the best engines around: the Briggs and Stratton 850 Professional Series. Mulching is made simple with the mower’s innovative attachment system, and the aluminium chassis serves to enhance performance.
Out of stock
- Atco 181004144 Genuine Replacement Blade53cm Atco blade to fit the Atco mower models Liner and Quattro 22SA. Part Number 181004144.
- £14.99Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £6.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- £5.99Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
At the top of a highly prestigious line of machines, the Atco Quattro 22SA represents the best of the best in a field that is not short of high performing competitors. Atco are so proud of their achievement that they declare: “we think our top of the range 22SA is one of, if not the best, four wheel rotary mowers on the market.”
One of the most efficient and advanced engines available; the Briggs and Stratton 850 Professional Series petrol engine power this premium mower. This recoil start engine comes with a commercial-grade air management system, so you can expect an even longer service life. One of the main design features of this engine is its overhead valve (OHV) technology, which makes the engine run cleaner, cooler and more efficiently, without any compromise on power output. The mower is self-propelled and calibrated for the best possible mowing performance. On top of this, Atco provide a full two-year warranty to ensure that the highest quality results are achieved time after time.
The chassis of the lawnmower are constructed from gravity cast aluminium, which is very strong and lightweight, and the chassis is designed to provide optimum airflow; this significantly improves grass collection, and when the mower is used for mulching it will make the grass clippings even finer, resulting in an enhanced mulching process. Furthermore, a 20-year anti-corrosion warranty is provided, reflecting the fact that this mower is truly built to last. Even the wheels of this premium machine are constructed from aluminium alloy, delivering practical quality where it matters most.
Simply by adding Atco’s specially designed mulching kit to the rear discharge outlet, the high power output can be harnessed to efficiently recycle grass back into the environment; not only are important nutrients returned to the soil to improve fertility, it also saves time on transporting and disposing of grass clippings.
Adjusting the cutting height of this high quality machine to suit the conditions of your lawn is also made easy and precise, and is operated via a single-lever which can be set to one of nine pre-set positions between 30mm and 80mm.
The Atco Quattro 22SA is thus a strong contender to be the best four-wheel rotary mower on the market today.
• Tough, durable and lightweight aluminium chassis, built to withstand years of heavy and specially designed to optimise cut performance
• Top of the line Briggs and Stratton 850 Professional SeriesTM engine, delivering the highest possible performance whilst minimising noise and pollution
• Self-propelled operating system for optimised, consistent and manageable mowing performance; you can easily plan and manage any mowing project
• Mulching kit allows grass to be recycled back into the ecosystem, reducing environmental impact and returning nutrients to the soil, as well as saving time on grass collection and transportation
• Two-year full warranty, allowing the user to consistently demand the highest quality from their investment
|Engine/motor:||190cc Briggs and Stratton 850 Professional Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||26mm - 87mm|
In 1921 the first 900 petrol-powered Atco lawnmowers rolled off the production line at the Atco mowers factory in Birmingham and were delivered, believe it or not, by a man on a motorcycle with a specially developed side-car for transportation of these heavy machines. Things have moved on a little since then for Atco mowers, but one thing remains the same — the quality of the Atco mowers and products is as good as it ever was, and even though they expanded into different areas of the garden machinery market, it is their cylinder mowers that they are best know for. The Atco name is synonymous with the British gardening scene and the company has been awarded two Royal Warrants, the first in 1955 from Queen Elizabeth II and again in 1986, this time from HRH The Prince Of Wales.
Robert Bosch GmbH acquired Atco-Qualcast Ltd in 1995 and this brought a modern approach to the manufacturing process with the cylinder mowers that the company is famous for changing tremendously, becoming more light-weight with a marked increase in usability and performance; the introduction of the now famous QX Quick Exchange Cassette System, for instance, allows gardeners to change their lawn application needs without changing machine. Not happy with manufacturing the highest quality products, Atco leads the way in environmental compliance, being the first garden machinery manufacturer to be awarded the environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.