Billy Goat KV600 Leaf & Litter Vacuum
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Billy Goat
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A powerful four-wheeled leaf vacuum ideal for both residential and light commercial use. Powered by a hardworking 190cc Briggs & Stratton four-stroke petrol engine, the KV600 is hand-propelled and boasts a 68cm working width.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Caster Kit (891128)Designed to fit in place of the fixed front wheels of your Billy Goat KV/TKV lawn vacuum, these tough, smooth running casters swivel to help ensure maximum mobility, added ease of operation, and a tighter turning circle when working on hard surfaces.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Felt Bag (891126)Designed to replace the standard turf bag supplied with your Billy Goat KV/TKV wheeled vacuum, this felt bag provides better dust control and is ideal for use on hard surfaces in dry weather..
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Turf Bag (891132)For use as a spare or replacement for the bag supplied, this 151 litre hard-bottomed collector is made from breathable material to increase airflow and features a no-zip design with two easy-opening fasteners for quick access and hassle-free disposal.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV On-Board Hose Kit (891125)A 4 x 7 on-board hose designed for use with Billy Goats KV/TKV residential lawn vacuums, enabling quick and hassle-free clearance of leaves and litter in hard to reach areas of the garden.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Nozzle Wear Plate (891127)Contains two tough plates which bolt to the sides of your KV/TKV vacuums front-mounted nozzle inlet for enduring protection against the various knocks, bumps and scrapes inevitably incurred during day-to-day operation, ensuring long-term reliability.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Shredder Screen (890209)This shredder screen helps you make the most of Billy Goat's KV and TKV lawn vacuums ability to shred dry material. By reducing the size of dry leaves by a ratio of up to 12:1, the shredder provides a handy way of boosting overall collection performance.
Billy-goats are perhaps best known for their exploits with credulous, bridge-haunting, fairytale trolls, proving that sometimes the grass truly is greener on the other side (but that you’ll have to either manipulate others or fight to get there, which is a strangely amoral message to impart to children). Unless your garden is infested with trolls, however, one of Billy Goat’s powerful four-wheeled leaf vacuums would probably be a bit handier to have around than an actual billy goat. The KV600, for example, is ideal for keeping medium to large residential gardens and smaller commercial properties in a pleasingly immaculate state.
Boasting a 68cm working width and fitted with a large five-blade impeller with serrated edges, the KV600 will collect and cut leaves, litter, twigs and other loose debris on both lawns and hard surfaces. To ensure optimal performance the KV600 also features a cleverly designed nozzle configuration, improving suction and debris flow to enable quick and efficient clearance of everything from loose blades of grass and dead leaves to thicker, bushier hedge trimmings. Collection performance is equally impressive, with a humungous 151 litre hard-bottomed collector supplied as standard. Made from breathable material and equipped with an integrated dust skirt for added convenience, the collection bag also features an ingenious no-zip design which uses two easy-opening fasteners to ensure quick access and hassle-free disposal every time. A range of optional accessories (available separately), including a handy hose kit for vacuuming in tight corners and under bushes, will further improve the already impressive versatility of this exceptional machine.
Hand-propelled for superb manoeuvrability, the KV600 also features a variable height adjustment system and large 30cm diameter wheels to ensure smooth operation on any surface. This makes it easy to negotiate tricky areas replete with trees and other obstacles, while also allowing you to work at your own preferred pace. Another advantage of being hand-propelled is that it means the KV600’s hardworking 190cc Briggs & Stratton Quantum four-stroke petrol engine channels all of its power into the suction system, ensuring great reliability and consistently exceptional performance. The KV600’s high capacity 1.4 litre fuel tank, meanwhile, ensures enough run time to tackle heavier workloads without having to constantly stop and refuel.
Built with only the toughest, most hardwearing materials and components (including a Dura-Bore™ cast-iron cylinder sleeve in the engine), the KV600 is also more than capable of providing a long and reliable service life (with some Billy Goat machines having been in service for over twenty years). To help get you on your way and to provide a little extra piece of mind, however, the KV600 also comes with a a one year machine and two year engine (consumer) warranty, or alternatively a one year engine (commercial) warranty, as standard.
Why not check-out our free advice articles if you need some help choosing the best lawn vacuum for your particular gardening needs.
• Powered by a precision engineered 190cc Briggs & Stratton Quantum four-stroke petrol engine, built with a Dura-Bore™ cast-iron cylinder sleeve for an extended service life
• Hand-propelled for superb manoeuvrability, with large 30cm diameter wheels providing exceptional ease of use on both hard surfaces and turf
• Featuring a 68cm working width and fitted with a large five-blade impeller with serrated edges to maximise suction power and debris reduction
• Incredible collection capacity ensured by a massive 151 litre hard-bottomed collector, featuring two easy-opening fasteners for a longer life and quicker disposal
• Also featuring a variable height adjustment system for added versatility, along with a high capacity 1.4 litre fuel tank to ensure enough run time for tackling heavier workloads
• Compatible with a range of accessories (available separately) and supplied with a either a one year machine and two-year engine (consumer) warranty, or a one-year engine (commercial) warranty
|Engine:||190cc Briggs and Stratton 625 Series|
|Productivity:||35,640sq ft/hour @ 3mph|
|Impeller:||5-bladed 1/4" steel|
1 – 2 working days
About Billy GoatA long-time market leader in debris management systems, Billy Goat was formed in 1967 as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing. Gaining independence two years later, the company moved to its current manufacturing and logistical H.Q. of Lee's Summit, Missouri in 1974 and is presently owned and managed by the Coates family. The company has built its reputation on a foundation of producing products that not only outperform their rivals but also outlast them. Billy Goat are happy to admit that their products are tested rigorously before they reach the market place and this is probably the reason that they last for so long; many pieces of Billy Goat equipment are know to last for more than 15-years before they need replacing.
The products they are best know for in the U.K. are their wheeled vacuums, designed to collect fallen leaves and other garden debris which, normally speaking, is not a task that many gardeners look forward to each year. The Billy Goat range of wheeled vacuums is more comprehensive than any other available today with a machine to suit any size garden or budget, from the diminutive but effective Little Billy to the KV Series of machines designed for large property owners. Professional ground-care workers are not forgotten either with the impressive Multi-Vac commercial vacuums, not only capable of working all day to clear large parks and municipal areas but also at home in the biggest of domestic gardens.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.