Billy Goat KV600SP Leaf & Litter Vacuum
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Billy Goat
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A four-wheeled leaf vacuum perfect for use in residential gardens, providing a very handy method of tidying leaves other loose debris from both lawns and hard surfaces. Self-propelled and powered by a hardworking 190cc Briggs & Stratton petrol engine.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Caster Kit (891128)Designed to fit in place of the fixed front wheels of your Billy Goat KV/TKV lawn vacuum, these tough, smooth running casters swivel to help ensure maximum mobility, added ease of operation, and a tighter turning circle when working on hard surfaces.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Felt Bag (891126)Designed to replace the standard turf bag supplied with your Billy Goat KV/TKV wheeled vacuum, this felt bag provides better dust control and is ideal for use on hard surfaces in dry weather..
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Turf Bag (891132)For use as a spare or replacement for the bag supplied, this 151 litre hard-bottomed collector is made from breathable material to increase airflow and features a no-zip design with two easy-opening fasteners for quick access and hassle-free disposal.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV On-Board Hose Kit (891125)A 4 x 7 on-board hose designed for use with Billy Goats KV/TKV residential lawn vacuums, enabling quick and hassle-free clearance of leaves and litter in hard to reach areas of the garden.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Nozzle Wear Plate (891127)Contains two tough plates which bolt to the sides of your KV/TKV vacuums front-mounted nozzle inlet for enduring protection against the various knocks, bumps and scrapes inevitably incurred during day-to-day operation, ensuring long-term reliability.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Shredder Screen (890209)This shredder screen helps you make the most of Billy Goat's KV and TKV lawn vacuums ability to shred dry material. By reducing the size of dry leaves by a ratio of up to 12:1, the shredder provides a handy way of boosting overall collection performance.
Google has famously used a herd of goats as a low-carbon way of clearing weeds from undeveloped scrubland at their headquarters. This, sadly, is not an overly practical way of keeping the average garden in check (not unless you want to kiss your lovingly tended flowerbeds goodbye anyway, as goats are born gastronomes and won’t pass up the opportunity to snack on the roses if given the chance). Billy Goat’s excellent KV600SP four-wheeled leaf vacuum, on the other hand, is perfect for use in residential gardens of all kinds, providing a very handy method of tidying leaves, twigs, dirt and other loose debris from both lawns and hard surfaces.
Featuring a 68cm working width and equipped with a superbly capacious 151 litre hard-bottomed collector, the KV600SP will make short work of even the heaviest domestic workloads. The design of the collector is especially impressive, with an integrated dust skirt and two easy-opening fasteners providing wonderful convenience even for less experienced users. Fitted with a tough five-blade impeller, featuring serrated edges designed to maximise suction power and debris reduction, the KV600SP also offers great versatility via a height adjustment system which allows you to adapt the blower for use on both lawns and hard surfaces. This flexibility is further enhanced by the availability of a range of optional accessories, including a clever hose kit (available separately) which makes it much easier to vacuum in tight corners and under bushes.
Powered by a hardworking 190cc Briggs & Stratton Quantum four-stroke petrol engine, the KV600SP is also suitable for light commercial use. This engine stands out not just for the reliably smooth running power it provides but also for its Dura-Bore™ cast-iron cylinder sleeve and One-Start™ float carburettor, which help ensure reassuringly durability and brilliant ease of operation respectively. As well as the KV600SP’s fan this engine drives a helpfully user-friendly self-propulsion system, taking much of the hassle out of maintaining larger gardens even when working on rougher terrain. A high capacity 1.4 litre fuel tank, meanwhile, ensures enough run time between fuel stops to help boost efficiency even further.
Thoughtful design choices of this kind are evident throughout the KV600SP’s build. The large, smooth running wheels, for example, improve manoeuvrability to make steering the KV600SP much easier, while the optimised nozzle configuration improves suction power and allows this impressive machine to handle hedge cuttings with ease. The KV600SP also stands out for being remarkably tough (a hallmark of Billy Goat machinery), so you can rest assured of many years of dependable service. For a little extra reassurance of this steadfastness, however, Billy Goat also offers either a one year machine and two-year engine (consumer) warranty, or a one-year engine (commercial) warranty as standard.
Why not check-out our free advice articles if you need some help choosing the best lawn vacuum for your particular gardening needs.
• Powered by a hardworking 190cc Briggs & Stratton Quantum four-stroke petrol engine, featuring a Dura-Bore™ cast-iron cylinder sleeve for exceptional durability
• Single speed self-propulsion system makes tackling rough or hilly terrain pleasingly hassle-free, with large wheels providing exceptional manoeuvrability on both hard surfaces and turf
• Featuring a 68cm working width and equipped with a tough five-blade impeller with serrated edges designed to maximise suction power and debris reduction
• Supplied as standard with an incredible 151 litre hard-bottomed collector, featuring a zip-free design with two easy-opening fasteners to help ensure efficient disposal of collected material
• Also featuring a variable height adjustment system controlled via a single, easy to use knob for added versatility and great performance on any surface
• Compatible with a range of accessories (available separately) and supplied with a either a one year machine and two-year engine (consumer) warranty, or a one-year engine (commercial) warranty
|Engine:||190cc Briggs and Stratton 625 Series|
|Productivity:||35,640sq ft/hour @ 3mph|
|Impeller:||5-bladed 1/4" steel|
About Billy GoatA long-time market leader in debris management systems, Billy Goat was formed in 1967 as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing. Gaining independence two years later, the company moved to its current manufacturing and logistical H.Q. of Lee's Summit, Missouri in 1974 and is presently owned and managed by the Coates family. The company has built its reputation on a foundation of producing products that not only outperform their rivals but also outlast them. Billy Goat are happy to admit that their products are tested rigorously before they reach the market place and this is probably the reason that they last for so long; many pieces of Billy Goat equipment are know to last for more than 15-years before they need replacing.
The products they are best know for in the U.K. are their wheeled vacuums, designed to collect fallen leaves and other garden debris which, normally speaking, is not a task that many gardeners look forward to each year. The Billy Goat range of wheeled vacuums is more comprehensive than any other available today with a machine to suit any size garden or budget, from the diminutive but effective Little Billy to the KV Series of machines designed for large property owners. Professional ground-care workers are not forgotten either with the impressive Multi-Vac commercial vacuums, not only capable of working all day to clear large parks and municipal areas but also at home in the biggest of domestic gardens.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.