Billy Goat KV650H Leaf & Litter Vacuum
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Billy Goat
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A four-wheeled leaf vacuum which provides a brilliantly efficient way of keeping even the largest gardens clear of loose leaves, dirt, litter and other debris. Ideal for both residential and light commercial use.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Caster Kit (891128)Designed to fit in place of the fixed front wheels of your Billy Goat KV/TKV lawn vacuum, these tough, smooth running casters swivel to help ensure maximum mobility, added ease of operation, and a tighter turning circle when working on hard surfaces.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Felt Bag (891126)Designed to replace the standard turf bag supplied with your Billy Goat KV/TKV wheeled vacuum, this felt bag provides better dust control and is ideal for use on hard surfaces in dry weather..
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Turf Bag (891132)For use as a spare or replacement for the bag supplied, this 151 litre hard-bottomed collector is made from breathable material to increase airflow and features a no-zip design with two easy-opening fasteners for quick access and hassle-free disposal.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV On-Board Hose Kit (891125)A 4 x 7 on-board hose designed for use with Billy Goats KV/TKV residential lawn vacuums, enabling quick and hassle-free clearance of leaves and litter in hard to reach areas of the garden.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Nozzle Wear Plate (891127)Contains two tough plates which bolt to the sides of your KV/TKV vacuums front-mounted nozzle inlet for enduring protection against the various knocks, bumps and scrapes inevitably incurred during day-to-day operation, ensuring long-term reliability.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Shredder Screen (890209)This shredder screen helps you make the most of Billy Goat's KV and TKV lawn vacuums ability to shred dry material. By reducing the size of dry leaves by a ratio of up to 12:1, the shredder provides a handy way of boosting overall collection performance.
Goats are very much part of the current horticultural trend. Some companies now even hire out herds of goats for clearing dense scrub, brush and other unwanted vegetation from meadows and paddocks. Sadly they will also eat your lovingly tended rosebushes, so aren’t desperately practical for the domestic gardener. But while you may have to continue weeding the flowerbeds by hand (at least until a goat-resistant rose is bred), Billy Goat’s KV650H four-wheeled leaf vacuum provides a brilliantly efficient way of keeping even the largest gardens clear of loose leaves, dirt, litter and other debris.
Ideal for both residential and light commercial use, the KV650H is powered by a reassuringly tough and hi-tech 187cc Honda GSV190 four-stroke petrol engine. As well as being fuel efficient and pleasingly quiet running, the GSV190 also features a cast-iron cylinder liner and a dual element air cleaner for an increased life and greater reliability. Fitted with a high capacity 1.5 litre fuel tank in order to increase run time and reduce the number of fuel stops required during the working day, the KV650H therefore provides an effective way of tackling heavier workloads with the bare minimum of hassle.
A hand-propelled model, the KV650H also offers exceptional manoeuvrability when traversing tricky areas of lawn and negotiating borders and obstacles. What’s more, with its large rubber tyres and variable height adjustment system the KV650H is also capable of producing great results on both lawns and hard surfaces (such as paths, driveways and forecourts). To ensure exceptional efficiency, the KV650H features both an optimised nozzle configuration and a tough five-blade impeller; these two features complement one another perfectly, with the nozzle configuration boosting suction power and the impeller’s serrated blades working to reduce the size of the material collected.
By cutting leaves, twigs and other light debris like this, the KV650H makes the very most of the generous 151 litre capacity of its collection bag. Made from breathable material and hard-bottomed for added stability, this collector will serve admirably even in the depths of autumn when ankle-deep in leaves, saving time and effort otherwise spent on frequent trips for disposal. A clever no-zip design featuring two easy-opening, marine-style clasps, meanwhile, provides added user convenience and ensures a longer life for the collection bag.
Built to last and compatible with a variety of optional accessories (including a handy hose kit for vacuuming in hard to reach areas, and a weatherproof cover for added protection when not in use), Billy Goat’s KV650H is therefore a great way of ensuring that your garden stays looking great all year round. Billy Goat vacuums have even been known to run for more than twenty years, and with either a one year machine and two-year engine (consumer) warranty, or a one-year engine (commercial) warranty included as standard you can therefore rest assured of a long and reliable service life.
• Powered by a reliably hardworking 187cc Honda GSV190 four-stroke petrol engine, designed to be fuel efficient, quiet and pleasingly smooth running at all times
• Hand-propelled for complete control, providing great manoeuvrability in complicated areas and allowing you to work at a speed comfortable for you
• Ideal for tackling heavier workloads, with a 68cm working width and an incredible 151 litre hard-bottomed collection bag ensuring magnificent efficiency
• Equipped with a tough five-blade impeller featuring serrated edges which simultaneously maximise suction power and boost debris reduction
• Zipperless collection bag design includes two easy-opening fasteners to help ensure quick access to and efficient disposal of collected material
• Also featuring a variable height adjustment system and large wheels with tough rubber tyres to help boost versatility and ensure great performance on any surface
• Compatible with a range of accessories (available separately) and supplied with a either a one year machine and two-year engine (consumer) warranty, or a one-year engine (commercial) warranty
|Engine:||190cc Honda GSV190|
|Productivity:||35,640sq ft/hour @ 3mph|
|Impeller:||5-bladed 1/4" steel|
About Billy GoatA long-time market leader in debris management systems, Billy Goat was formed in 1967 as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing. Gaining independence two years later, the company moved to its current manufacturing and logistical H.Q. of Lee's Summit, Missouri in 1974 and is presently owned and managed by the Coates family. The company has built its reputation on a foundation of producing products that not only outperform their rivals but also outlast them. Billy Goat are happy to admit that their products are tested rigorously before they reach the market place and this is probably the reason that they last for so long; many pieces of Billy Goat equipment are know to last for more than 15-years before they need replacing.
The products they are best know for in the U.K. are their wheeled vacuums, designed to collect fallen leaves and other garden debris which, normally speaking, is not a task that many gardeners look forward to each year. The Billy Goat range of wheeled vacuums is more comprehensive than any other available today with a machine to suit any size garden or budget, from the diminutive but effective Little Billy to the KV Series of machines designed for large property owners. Professional ground-care workers are not forgotten either with the impressive Multi-Vac commercial vacuums, not only capable of working all day to clear large parks and municipal areas but also at home in the biggest of domestic gardens.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.