Billy Goat KV650SPH Leaf & Litter Vacuum
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Billy Goat
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Powered by a fuel efficient 187cc Honda petrol engine, the KV650SPHs 68cm working width and massive 151 litre hard-bottomed collection bag make even the heaviest domestic workloads eminently manageable, clearing lawns and hard surfaces easily.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Turf Bag (891132)For use as a spare or replacement for the bag supplied, this 151 litre hard-bottomed collector is made from breathable material to increase airflow and features a no-zip design with two easy-opening fasteners for quick access and hassle-free disposal.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV On-Board Hose Kit (891125)A 4 x 7 on-board hose designed for use with Billy Goats KV/TKV residential lawn vacuums, enabling quick and hassle-free clearance of leaves and litter in hard to reach areas of the garden.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Caster Kit (891128)Designed to fit in place of the fixed front wheels of your Billy Goat KV/TKV lawn vacuum, these tough, smooth running casters swivel to help ensure maximum mobility, added ease of operation, and a tighter turning circle when working on hard surfaces.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Felt Bag (891126)Designed to replace the standard turf bag supplied with your Billy Goat KV/TKV wheeled vacuum, this felt bag provides better dust control and is ideal for use on hard surfaces in dry weather..
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Nozzle Wear Plate (891127)Contains two tough plates which bolt to the sides of your KV/TKV vacuums front-mounted nozzle inlet for enduring protection against the various knocks, bumps and scrapes inevitably incurred during day-to-day operation, ensuring long-term reliability.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Shredder Screen (890209)This shredder screen helps you make the most of Billy Goat's KV and TKV lawn vacuums ability to shred dry material. By reducing the size of dry leaves by a ratio of up to 12:1, the shredder provides a handy way of boosting overall collection performance.
Goats are known for many things, such as being sure-footed, hardy, and consuming just about anything left in their path. It is perhaps not entirely a coincidence, then, that Billy Goat’s various four-wheeled residential leaf and litter vacuums are similarly tough, stable and effective at clearing all kinds of loose material from lawns and hard surfaces. Ideal for both domestic and light commercial use, the KV650SPH, for example, will quickly clear loose leaves, twigs, dirt and litter from gardens, forecourts and driveways with just as much enthusiasm as a renegade goat nibbling on your prize-winning cabbages.
One of the principle advantages of the Billy Goat KV650SPH, you see, is that it is also very easy to control, especially when compared to an actual goat. This is in large part due to the KV650SPH’s handy self-propulsion system, which provides a steady forward speed and takes all of the strain out of negotiating rough or uneven ground. This pleasing ease of use combines with the KV650SPH’s large, rubber-coated wheels to ensure exceptional manoeuvrability at all times, while a clever height adjustment system (controlled via a single easy to use knob) makes this magnificent machine just as effective on concrete and other hard surfaces as it is on turf.
The efficiency of the KV650SPH is equally remarkable, with a 68cm working width and an optimised nozzle configuration making even heavier workloads eminently manageable. The KV650SPH’s tough, five-blade impeller, meanwhile, chops vacuumed material as well as further boosting suction performance. Moreover, with a 151 litre hard-bottomed collection bag supplied as standard the KV650SPH is also pretty extraordinary in terms of collection ability, even when faced with demanding clearance work. The size of this collector means fewer trips to the compost heap, while the inclusion of two easy-opening ‘marine-style’ clasps make accessing collected material agreeably simple. For added convenience, the collection bag also features an integrated dust skirt which directs dust away from the operator.
Power to the KV650SPH is supplied via a reassuringly fuel efficient 187cc Honda GSV190 four-stroke petrol engine, with a high capacity 1.5 litre fuel tank included to save time and effort otherwise spent on refuelling. This engine is just as tough as you’d expect a piece of Honda engineering to be, providing reliably smooth running power and featuring a cast-iron cylinder liner and a dual element air cleaner for an increased service life. The KV650SPH is actually pretty tough throughout, as with all Billy Goat machines; for added peace of mind, however, the company also offers either a one year machine and two-year engine (consumer) warranty, or a one-year engine (commercial) warranty, as standard.
Moreover, with a wide range of optional accessories also available (including a brilliant on-board hose attachment for vacuuming in hard to reach areas, and an alternative felt bag ideal for use in dusty environments) you can also customise your Billy Goat vacuum to suit your specific needs. Thus, whether you are a busy professional contractor or a dedicated home gardener, the KV650SPH will offer many years of brilliantly reliable service.
Why not check-out our free advice articles if you need some help choosing the best lawn vacuum for your particular gardening needs.
• Powered by a fuel efficient 187cc Honda GSV190 four-stroke petrol engine, fitted with a cast-iron cylinder liner and a dual element air cleaner for an increased service life and greater reliability
• Also equipped with a high capacity 1.5 litre fuel tank, saving time and effort by reducing the number of fuel stops required during the working day
• Self-propulsion system combines with large wheels and variable height adjustment for exceptional manoeuvrability and great performance on both turf and hard surfaces
• Featuring an impressive 68cm working width, a tough five-blade impeller with serrated edges, and an optimised nozzle configuration for maximum vacuuming efficiency
• Supplied as standard with a massive 151 litre hard-bottomed collection bag, designed with two easy-opening ‘marine-style’ clasps for quick access and added convenience
• Compatible with a range of accessories (available separately) and supplied with a either a one year machine and two-year engine (consumer) warranty, or a one-year engine (commercial) warranty
|Engine:||190cc Honda GSV190|
|Productivity:||35,640sq ft/hour @ 3mph|
|Impeller:||5-bladed 1/4" steel|
About Billy GoatA long-time market leader in debris management systems, Billy Goat was formed in 1967 as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing. Gaining independence two years later, the company moved to its current manufacturing and logistical H.Q. of Lee's Summit, Missouri in 1974 and is presently owned and managed by the Coates family. The company has built its reputation on a foundation of producing products that not only outperform their rivals but also outlast them. Billy Goat are happy to admit that their products are tested rigorously before they reach the market place and this is probably the reason that they last for so long; many pieces of Billy Goat equipment are know to last for more than 15-years before they need replacing.
The products they are best know for in the U.K. are their wheeled vacuums, designed to collect fallen leaves and other garden debris which, normally speaking, is not a task that many gardeners look forward to each year. The Billy Goat range of wheeled vacuums is more comprehensive than any other available today with a machine to suit any size garden or budget, from the diminutive but effective Little Billy to the KV Series of machines designed for large property owners. Professional ground-care workers are not forgotten either with the impressive Multi-Vac commercial vacuums, not only capable of working all day to clear large parks and municipal areas but also at home in the biggest of domestic gardens.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.