Billy Goat MV600SPE Electric-Start Self-Propelled Leaf & Litter Vacuum
- Availability: Special Order Item
- Estimated Dispatch: Please email email@example.com for dispatch estimate
- Manufacturer: Billy Goat
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A professional, self-propelled outdoor vacuum designed for quick and hassle-free clearance of leaves, litter and other loose debris from lawns and hard surfaces. Powered by a 190cc Briggs & Stratton petrol engine.
- Billy Goat Multi Vac Caster Kit (840129)Designed to replace the fixed front wheels of your Billy Goat MV lawn vacuum, these tough, smooth running caster wheels swivel to help ensure maximum mobility, added ease of operation and a tighter turning circle when working on hard surfaces.
- Billy Goat Multi Vac Felt Bag Kit (840194)Designed as a spare or replacement for the standard turf bag supplied with your Billy Goat MV vacuum, this felt bag provides better dust control when used on hard surfaces in dry weather.
- Billy Goat Multi Vac Standard Turf Bag (840189)Available as a spare or replacement for your Billy Goat MV vacuum, this generously proportioned 151 litre hard-bottomed collector features mesh sides for an increased airflow ensuring optimal performance when collecting grass, leaves or other green waste.
Billy Goat is a family-owned and operated business based outside of Kansas City, Missouri. For over 45 years now Billy Goat has designed and manufactured a variety of property cleanup products, accruing a deserved reputation for innovation, productivity and quality in the process. One of Billy Goat’s various claims to fame is that it offers the most complete range of leaf and litter vacuums of any company in the industry, with a machine available for just about every clearance situation imaginable. The MV600SPE, for example, is a professional grade, four-wheeled lawn vacuum designed for quick and hassle-free clearance of leaves, litter, dirt and other loose debris from parks, school yards, commercial lots and large estates.
There are a variety of design features which make the MV600SPE well suited to such work, improving efficiency and ease of operation to make even the heaviest workloads agreeably manageable. The 190cc Briggs & Stratton four-stroke petrol engine at the heart of this machine, for example, as well as being pleasingly fuel efficient also features a handy E-Smart electronic ignition system. This means that starting the MV600SPE is both effortless and instantaneous, saving time and endeavour from the very moment you start working. Even more helpful is the MV600SPE’s self-propulsion system, with a three-speed gearbox allowing you to tailor the forward speed to the situation at hand; at lower speeds, for example, the MV600SPE is manoeuvrable enough to negotiate tricky borders and obstacles, while at higher speeds you will be able to swiftly traverse larger areas.
With this powerful engine, alongside a 74cm working width, an extra large six-blade impeller fan, and a nozzle configuration designed to ensure an optimised flow, the MV600SPE will make short work of even heavier workloads. In the autumn, for example, this system will happily handle drifts of leaves up to 25cm deep. It is lucky, then, that the MV600SPE is also supplied with a 151 litre collection bag with a unique top-loading system. The advantage of filling the collector from the top is that, unlike with many other leaf vacuums, the bag actually fills all the way to the top, thereby making the most of the collector’s capacity. With a clever, smooth running rail system also in place, moreover, the bag will slide effortlessly in and out to enable quick disposal of leaves and other detritus.
To ensure versatility, furthermore, the MV600SPE also features a practical height adjustment system, as well as an adjustable ‘gobbler door’. The variable height system is operated via an easy to use crank system, allowing you to choose a height suitable for the surface you are working on. Similarly, the ‘gobbler door’ (Billy Goat’s slightly odd name for the covered vacuum inlet) can be set to one of three different modes depending on the situation: fully open for use on turf; part open for use on hard surfaces; and closed for when using the optional hose attachment (available separately) to clear debris from hard to reach areas, such as in tight corners or under bushes. Thus, whether you are working on a hard concrete surface or a luscious lawn, the MV600SPE can be quickly adapted to ensure brilliant results.
Just as important when taking on challenging commercial clearance work, of course, is reliability, but luckily this is another one of Billy Goat’s specialities. The fan housing and chassis of the MV600SPE, for example, are made from a rugged, low-weight and sturdy composite material which provides better resistance against abrasion, corrosion and rust than steel, thus ensuring pleasingly long service life (some Billy Goat machines have even been know to keep running for decades). For added peace of mind, however, Billy Goat also offers a two year manufacturer’s warranty (either commercial or residential) as standard.
• Powered by a fuel efficient 190cc Briggs & Stratton four-stroke petrol engine, featuring E-Smart electronic ignition to ensure hassle-free starting every time
• Also featuring a handy self-propulsion system with a commercial grade three-speed gearbox, providing superb control and taking the strain out of prolonged periods of operation
• Superb efficiency when taking on heavier workloads offered by a 74cm working width, an extra large six-blade impeller fan, and an incredible 151 litre collection bag
• Unique top-loading bag means the collector fills to the top, with a clever sliding rail system included to provide added user convenience and quick access for disposal
• Variable height system and adjustable ‘Gobbler Door’ together provide great versatility on both turf and hard surfaces, thereby ensuring brilliant results every time
• Fan housing and chassis are made from a rugged, low-weight composite material, thus offering superb durability and resistance against abrasion, corrosion and rust
• Compatible with a variety of optional accessories (available separately) and supplied as standard with a two year manufacturer’s warranty (either commercial or residential) to help ensure a long and reliable service life
|Engine:||190cc Briggs & Stratton|
|Starting method:||Electric Start|
|Impeller:||6-bladed 1/4" steel|
About Billy GoatA long-time market leader in debris management systems, Billy Goat was formed in 1967 as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing. Gaining independence two years later, the company moved to its current manufacturing and logistical H.Q. of Lee's Summit, Missouri in 1974 and is presently owned and managed by the Coates family. The company has built its reputation on a foundation of producing products that not only outperform their rivals but also outlast them. Billy Goat are happy to admit that their products are tested rigorously before they reach the market place and this is probably the reason that they last for so long; many pieces of Billy Goat equipment are know to last for more than 15-years before they need replacing.
The products they are best know for in the U.K. are their wheeled vacuums, designed to collect fallen leaves and other garden debris which, normally speaking, is not a task that many gardeners look forward to each year. The Billy Goat range of wheeled vacuums is more comprehensive than any other available today with a machine to suit any size garden or budget, from the diminutive but effective Little Billy to the KV Series of machines designed for large property owners. Professional ground-care workers are not forgotten either with the impressive Multi-Vac commercial vacuums, not only capable of working all day to clear large parks and municipal areas but also at home in the biggest of domestic gardens.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.