Billy Goat MV650H Push Leaf Vacuum
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Billy Goat
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A hand-propelled, four-wheeled leaf vacuum ideal for all commercial applications, including clearing parks, streets and school grounds of litter, leaves and other loose debris. Powered by a hardworking 187cc Honda petrol engine.
- Billy Goat Multi Vac Caster Kit (840129)Designed to replace the fixed front wheels of your Billy Goat MV lawn vacuum, these tough, smooth running caster wheels swivel to help ensure maximum mobility, added ease of operation and a tighter turning circle when working on hard surfaces.
- Billy Goat Multi Vac Felt Bag Kit (840194)Designed as a spare or replacement for the standard turf bag supplied with your Billy Goat MV vacuum, this felt bag provides better dust control when used on hard surfaces in dry weather.
- Billy Goat Multi Vac Standard Turf Bag (840189)Available as a spare or replacement for your Billy Goat MV vacuum, this generously proportioned 151 litre hard-bottomed collector features mesh sides for an increased airflow ensuring optimal performance when collecting grass, leaves or other green waste.
Billy Goat is a company which knows how to ‘take out the trash’. Not in an American cop show, bringing-bad-guys-to-justice kind of way, mind, so you might need to look elsewhere if you’re looking for a loose-cannon policeman with a penchant for quips, but definitely in a more literal tidying-up-rubbish-and-general-clutter kind of way. Billy Goat’s commercial grade Multi-Vac four-wheeled leaf vacuums (including the MV650H, MV650SPH and MV600SPE), for example, are ideal for keeping larger properties, commercial lots, parks, city streets, school grounds and pretty much any other surface clear of litter, leaves, grass clippings and other loose debris, thereby providing a very handy way of dealing with heavy duty clearance work with the bare minimum of fuss.
The lightest model in the Multi-Vac range at only 73kg, the MV650H is hand-propelled and thus offers exceptional control to the user. This makes it particularly suited for use in areas replete with trees and other obstacles, with a set of four sturdy wheels featuring high-grip tyres for extra traction and even greater manoeuvrability. The MV650H is also pleasingly versatile, with various features making it easy to adapt the machine for optimal results on both lawns and hard surfaces. This includes the variable height adjustment system, controlled via an easy access lever, and the clever design of the MV650H’s interestingly named ‘gobbler door’. The gobbler door is, rest assured, merely Billy Goat’s name for the covered vacuum inlet, which features three distinct settings: open for use on turf; part open for use on hard surfaces; and closed for when using the optional hose attachment (available separately) to clear debris in hard to reach areas, such as in tight corners or tucked under bushes.
With a 74cm working width and an impressively large six-bladed impeller fan at your disposal, the MV650H is particularly helpful when faced with large drifts of leaves in the autumn, but also serves brilliantly for heavy duty clearance work all year round. To make sure that you can work for longer without interruption, the MV650H is also supplied as standard with an incredible 151 litre collection bag. To further ensure unparalleled collection performance the MV650H also features a unique top-loading system, meaning that the bag will fill to the very top and thus hold more than that of a conventional lawn vacuum. By cutting down on the number of times you will have to stop to dispose of collected material, and by attaching the collector to smooth running rails which slide effortlessly in and out for added convenience, the MV650H thus saves a lot of valuable time and effort when working for prolonged periods.
Power, meanwhile, is supplied via a precision engineered 187cc Honda GSV190 four-stroke petrol engine, fitted with a cast-iron cylinder liner and a three-piece oil control ring for superb reliability and a longer service life. Similar durability and dependability is evident throughout the MV650H’s design, with a low-weight composite material used in the construction of the fan housing and chassis providing fantastic protection against the bumps and knocks that come with daily use, as well as resistance to corrosion and rust. This means that the MV650H is completely capable of offering years (even decades) of reliable service, with Billy Goat’s offer of a two year manufacturer’s warranty (either commercial or residential) as standard further ensuring complete peace of mind.
Why not check-out our free advice articles if you need some help choosing the best lawn vacuum for your particular gardening needs.
• Powered by a hardworking 187cc Honda GSV190 four-stroke petrol engine, designed to be quiet, clean and smooth running and with a cast-iron cylinder sleeve for superb reliability
• Hand-propelled for enhanced control, with large wheels featuring high-grip tyres providing extra traction and even greater manoeuvrability
• Featuring a 74cm working width and supplied as standard with a massive 151 litre collection bag for superb results when faced with heavy workloads
• Unique top-loading bag design allows the collector fill to the top, with a handy sliding rail mechanism included for best-in-class unloading and unbeatable user convenience
• Variable height adjustment and nozzle opening settings provide great versatility on both turf and hard surfaces, ensuring great performance every time
• Rugged, low-weight composite fan housing and chassis is more abrasion-resistant than steel and won’t rust or dent
• Compatible with a variety of optional accessories (available separately) and supplied as standard with a two year manufacturer’s warranty (either commercial or residential) for added peace of mind
|Engine:||190cc Honda GSV190|
|Impeller:||6-bladed 1/4" steel|
About Billy GoatA long-time market leader in debris management systems, Billy Goat was formed in 1967 as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing. Gaining independence two years later, the company moved to its current manufacturing and logistical H.Q. of Lee's Summit, Missouri in 1974 and is presently owned and managed by the Coates family. The company has built its reputation on a foundation of producing products that not only outperform their rivals but also outlast them. Billy Goat are happy to admit that their products are tested rigorously before they reach the market place and this is probably the reason that they last for so long; many pieces of Billy Goat equipment are know to last for more than 15-years before they need replacing.
The products they are best know for in the U.K. are their wheeled vacuums, designed to collect fallen leaves and other garden debris which, normally speaking, is not a task that many gardeners look forward to each year. The Billy Goat range of wheeled vacuums is more comprehensive than any other available today with a machine to suit any size garden or budget, from the diminutive but effective Little Billy to the KV Series of machines designed for large property owners. Professional ground-care workers are not forgotten either with the impressive Multi-Vac commercial vacuums, not only capable of working all day to clear large parks and municipal areas but also at home in the biggest of domestic gardens.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.