Billy Goat QV550H QuietVac Push Litter Vacuum
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Billy Goat
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A four-wheeled outdoor vacuum cleaner which offers class leading low-noise performance along with power enough to tackle heavy workloads. Perfect for clearing leaves and litter from lawns and hard surfaces in busy urban environments.
- Billy Goat Quiet Vac 5″ x 10′ On-Board Hose Kit (831018)A handy hose kit designed for Billy Goat's QV commercial grade lawn vacuums, enabling efficient clearance of leaves, dirt and litter in otherwise hard to reach areas.
- Billy Goat Quiet Vac Standard Debris Bag (831617)A spacious 136 litre collection bag available as a spare or replacement for the bag supplied with Billy Goat's QV commercial grade leaf and litter vacuums. The QV debris bag is tough, generously proportioned and easy to fit, filtering dust as you work.
According to a noise level chart produced by Acoustic Solutions,77dBA is roughly the noise level you’d expect to find in a busy laboratory. 77dBA is, coincidentally, also the noise level at the operator’s ear of Billy Goat’s QV550H, a four-wheeled outdoor vacuum cleaner which offers class leading low-noise performance. The Acoustic Solutions website doesn’t offer too much detail about what the laboratory in question is used for, or whether it is full of particularly noisy scientists, but it is reassuring to know that you could happily clean up outside the lab without disturbing the important research going on within.
As well as apparently being science-friendly, the superbly quiet performance of the QV550H makes it ideal for use in built up urban and residential areas where noisier equipment would likely cause unwelcome headaches for all nearby. This is partly attributable to the QV550H’s brilliant 160cc Honda GX160 four-stroke petrol engine, which offers magnificent low-noise performance in addition to great reliability and pleasing fuel efficiency. Equally important, however, is the volute design of the fan housing, which both helps to keep noise levels minimal and boosts suction power. For added convenience, an innovative cyclonic filtration system combines with the supplied ‘Dust Sock’ to dramatically reduce dust in dry conditions (dust sock can be removed if working in wet conditions). The QV550H will therefore allow you to work in complete comfort at all times.
This is particularly important when using the QV550H for prolonged periods, but with an 83.8cm working width and a powerful six-blade impeller fan (which shreds dead leaves and light debris as you work) this vacuum has more than enough clout to make short work of even the toughest commercial clearance work. Compatible with a range of optional accessories (available separately), the QV550H is also versatile enough to be used for just about any outdoor cleaning job imaginable, ranging from tidying dirt and litter from school grounds to vacuuming deep drifts of dead leaves from parks in the autumn. To help ensure this versatility, the QV550H also features a practical height adjustment system (offering working heights from 1.25cm to 7.5cm), along with large rear tyres and front casters, thereby offering exceptional manoeuvrability on both lawns and hard surfaces.
Supplied as standard with an impressively capacious 136 litre collection bag, featuring an easy to use latch system to facilitate quick and efficient disposal of collected material, there are thus few machines better for tackling heavy clearance workloads than Billy Goat’s QV550H, combining power and user-friendliness to truly superb effect.
• Powered by a precision engineered 160cc Honda GX160 four-stroke petrol engine, built to be fuel efficient, smooth running and exceptionally quiet
• Hand-propelled and delivers the quietest performance of any leaf vacuum in the business (only 77dBA at the operator’s ear), thus offering exceptional convenience when working in urban and residential areas
• Clever volute design of the housing and fan system provides the best suction power of any litter vacuum on the market, with state-of-the-art cyclonic filtration and a clever ‘Dust Sock’ dramatically reducing dust in dry conditions
• Featuring an 83.8cm working width and fitted with an impressively powerful six-blade impeller fan which shreds dead leaves and light debris as you work
• Supplied as standard with an impressively capacious 136 litre collection bag, featuring an easy to use latch system to facilitate quick and efficient disposal of collected material
• Also featuring a handy height adjustment system (offering working heights from 1.25cm to 7.5cm), with large rear tyres and front casters ensuring remarkable manoeuvrability on both turf and hard surfaces
• Compatible with a range of optional accessories (available separately), including a handy collapsible on-board hose kit for added convenience when vacuuming in tight corners
|Engine:||160cc Honda GX160|
|Impeller:||6-bladed 1/4" steel|
|Height adjustment:||1.25cm - 7.5cm|
About Billy GoatA long-time market leader in debris management systems, Billy Goat was formed in 1967 as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing. Gaining independence two years later, the company moved to its current manufacturing and logistical H.Q. of Lee's Summit, Missouri in 1974 and is presently owned and managed by the Coates family. The company has built its reputation on a foundation of producing products that not only outperform their rivals but also outlast them. Billy Goat are happy to admit that their products are tested rigorously before they reach the market place and this is probably the reason that they last for so long; many pieces of Billy Goat equipment are know to last for more than 15-years before they need replacing.
The products they are best know for in the U.K. are their wheeled vacuums, designed to collect fallen leaves and other garden debris which, normally speaking, is not a task that many gardeners look forward to each year. The Billy Goat range of wheeled vacuums is more comprehensive than any other available today with a machine to suit any size garden or budget, from the diminutive but effective Little Billy to the KV Series of machines designed for large property owners. Professional ground-care workers are not forgotten either with the impressive Multi-Vac commercial vacuums, not only capable of working all day to clear large parks and municipal areas but also at home in the biggest of domestic gardens.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.