Billy Goat QV900HSP QuietVac Self-Propelled Litter Vacuum
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Billy Goat
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Billy Goat’s QV900HSP is driven by a brilliant 270cc Honda four-stroke petrol engine and represents the ultimate in municipal clean-up equipment, quickly tidying leaves, litter and other loose debris from all lawns and hard surfaces.
- Billy Goat Quiet Vac 5″ x 10′ On-Board Hose Kit (831018)A handy hose kit designed for Billy Goat's QV commercial grade lawn vacuums, enabling efficient clearance of leaves, dirt and litter in otherwise hard to reach areas.
- Billy Goat Quiet Vac Standard Debris Bag (831617)A spacious 136 litre collection bag available as a spare or replacement for the bag supplied with Billy Goat's QV commercial grade leaf and litter vacuums. The QV debris bag is tough, generously proportioned and easy to fit, filtering dust as you work.
The problem with modern city life is that it tends to be crowded. As such, noisy tools such as outdoor vacuums are liable to inspire the ire of noise-sensitive individuals wherever you turn, which makes it difficult to keep streets, parks, hospital and hotel forecourts, school grounds, car parks and other busy urban environments looking suitably tidy. Luckily Billy Goat’sQUIETVAC™ four-wheeled outdoor vacuums offer a handy way of tackling all municipal cleanup applications without causing unnecessary headaches, keeping noise to a minimum while still producing truly professional quality results.
The most powerful model in the QUIETVAC™ range, the QV900HSP is driven by a brilliantly hardworking 270cc Honda GX270 four-stroke petrol engine. Precision engineered, compact and superbly reliable, the GX270 is one of the most fuel efficient, high performing and quiet running engines of its kind available today. The inclusion of an improved camshaft and muffler, for example, reduces overall engine noise by up to 5dB and thus helps the QV900HSP live up to its status as one of the quietest leaf and litter vacuums in the world, all while ensuring enough power to tackle even the toughest commercial cleanup operations.
This enviable effectiveness is also due to the QV900HSP’s impressive 83.8cm working width and tough six-blade impeller fan, which shreds dead leaves and other light debris as it is collected to reduce the amount of space taken up in the (admittedly massive) 136 litre collection bag. As such the QV900HSP will allow you to work for a reassuringly long time without having to stop and dispose of collected material, even during the autumn when deep drifts of fallen leaves would prove problematic for most standard vacuums. Suction power is further increased by the clever volute design of the housing and fan system, while a practical latch system eliminates the need for fiddly zippers and clasps to make disposal agreeably hassle-free.
A number of other features make the QV900HSP even more remarkably user-friendly, most notably the self-propulsion system. Needless to say, compared to a hand-propelled machine this makes tackling rough or undulating ground a wonderfully effortless experience, but the fine speed control offered by the hydrostatic transmission is equally valuable. For example, with an easy access throttle allowing smooth adjustment up to 3mph it is easy to adapt the forward speed to the situation at hand; lower speeds will improve handling, making it easy to navigate around borders and potentially hazardous obstacles, while higher speeds make traversing wide, open areas quick and reassuringly trouble-free.
State-of-the-art cyclonic filtration and a clever ‘Dust Sock’, moreover, further boost convenience by radically reducing dust levels in hot, dry environments (dust sock can be removed if working in wet conditions), while the QV900HSP’s height adjustment system (offering working heights between 1.25cm and 7.5cm) combines with the large rear tyres and front casters for outstanding manoeuvrability on both turf and hard surfaces. What’s more, given the range of optional accessories available (including on-board hose attachment and a parking brake kit), along with Billy Goat’s legendary build quality (with some machines still in use after more than twenty years of service), there truly are few better options for clearing up quickly and efficiently wherever loose dirt, debris and leaves might accrue.
• Powered by a superbly potent 270cc Honda GX270 four-stroke petrol engine, featuring an improved camshaft and muffler to reduce overall engine noise by up to 5dB
• A noise-level of only 84dBA at the operator’s ear provides brilliant low-noise performance without any compromise on power
• Self-propelled with a hydrostatic transmission system providing smooth speed adjustment up to 3mph, thereby offering great control in every situation
• Featuring an effective working width of 83.8cm and fitted with a tough six-blade impeller fan which shreds collected material as you work
• Also featuring an impressively large 136 litre collection bag, fitted with an easy to use latch system to ensure quick and efficient disposal of all collected material
• Volute housing and fan system optimises suction power while state-of-the-art cyclonic filtration and a clever ‘Dust Sock’ dramatically reduce dust levels for added comfort and convenience
• Equipped with a handy height adjustment system, combining with the QV900HSP’s large rear tyres and front casters for remarkable manoeuvrability on turf and hard surfaces
• Compatible with a range of optional accessories (available separately), including a handy collapsible on-board hose kit for added convenience when vacuuming in tight corners
|Engine:||270cc Honda GX270|
|Impeller:||6-bladed 1/4" steel|
|Drive system:||Self propelled|
|Height adjustment:||1.25cm - 7.5cm|
About Billy GoatA long-time market leader in debris management systems, Billy Goat was formed in 1967 as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing. Gaining independence two years later, the company moved to its current manufacturing and logistical H.Q. of Lee's Summit, Missouri in 1974 and is presently owned and managed by the Coates family. The company has built its reputation on a foundation of producing products that not only outperform their rivals but also outlast them. Billy Goat are happy to admit that their products are tested rigorously before they reach the market place and this is probably the reason that they last for so long; many pieces of Billy Goat equipment are know to last for more than 15-years before they need replacing.
The products they are best know for in the U.K. are their wheeled vacuums, designed to collect fallen leaves and other garden debris which, normally speaking, is not a task that many gardeners look forward to each year. The Billy Goat range of wheeled vacuums is more comprehensive than any other available today with a machine to suit any size garden or budget, from the diminutive but effective Little Billy to the KV Series of machines designed for large property owners. Professional ground-care workers are not forgotten either with the impressive Multi-Vac commercial vacuums, not only capable of working all day to clear large parks and municipal areas but also at home in the biggest of domestic gardens.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.