Billy Goat TKV650SPH Leaf & Litter Vacuum
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Billy Goat
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Featuring a hardworking 187cc Honda four-stroke petrol engine, the TKV650SPH is a powerful vacuum which can also boast an integrated 5cm chipper, making it perfect for keeping both lawns and hard surfaces tidy all year round.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Caster Kit (891128)Designed to fit in place of the fixed front wheels of your Billy Goat KV/TKV lawn vacuum, these tough, smooth running casters swivel to help ensure maximum mobility, added ease of operation, and a tighter turning circle when working on hard surfaces.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Felt Bag (891126)Designed to replace the standard turf bag supplied with your Billy Goat KV/TKV wheeled vacuum, this felt bag provides better dust control and is ideal for use on hard surfaces in dry weather..
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Turf Bag (891132)For use as a spare or replacement for the bag supplied, this 151 litre hard-bottomed collector is made from breathable material to increase airflow and features a no-zip design with two easy-opening fasteners for quick access and hassle-free disposal.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV On-Board Hose Kit (891125)A 4 x 7 on-board hose designed for use with Billy Goats KV/TKV residential lawn vacuums, enabling quick and hassle-free clearance of leaves and litter in hard to reach areas of the garden.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Nozzle Wear Plate (891127)Contains two tough plates which bolt to the sides of your KV/TKV vacuums front-mounted nozzle inlet for enduring protection against the various knocks, bumps and scrapes inevitably incurred during day-to-day operation, ensuring long-term reliability.
- Billy Goat KV & TKV Shredder Screen (890209)This shredder screen helps you make the most of Billy Goat's KV and TKV lawn vacuums ability to shred dry material. By reducing the size of dry leaves by a ratio of up to 12:1, the shredder provides a handy way of boosting overall collection performance.
The Billy Goat under discussion here, rather than a male specimen of Capra aegagrus hircus, is a family owned business based in Missouri which specialises in the design and manufacture of high quality horticultural equipment ideal for keeping any garden in an immaculately tidy condition. Billy Goat’s superb leaf and litter vacuums, for example, are so well built that many have been in service for over twenty years, with the TKV650SPH Self-Propelled Outdoor Vacuum one of the most versatile and complete garden cleaning systems available today.
Driven by a hardworking 187cc Honda four-stroke petrol engine, offering all of the power and reliability you would expect of a Honda engine, the TKV650SPH is a powerful outdoor vacuum which can also boast an integrated 5cm chipper. Thus, in addition to quickly clearing loose leaves, twigs, dirt and other debris from lawns and hard surfaces, the TKV650SPH can also be used for shredding small branches and other light woody material, thereby ensuring that residential gardens are kept agreeably tidy all year round no matter what kind of clearance challenges are thrown your way.
Also suitable for light commercial use, the TKV650SPH features an impressive 68cm working width and a massive 151 litre collection bag to make even heavier workloads pleasingly manageable. Vacuumed material is also cut by the TKV650SPH’s large five-blade impeller, which has serrated edges to maximise suction power and debris reduction, while an optimised nozzle configuration further improves suction and enables quick clearance of hedge clippings in addition to leaves and grass. As well as being remarkably capacious, the hard-bottomed collection bag also features an integrated dust skirt and a clever zip-free design, with two easy-opening fasteners helping to ensure a longer service life and quicker disposal. Moreover, for added convenience when working in hard to reach areas of the garden the TKV650SPH can also be used with an optional hose kit (available separately).
Designed to make even extensive clearance work agreeably effortless, the TKV650SPH is also equipped with a height adjustment system and large, smooth running 30cm diameter wheels, thereby ensuring exceptional manoeuvrability on both hard surfaces and turf. With this kind of user-friendliness a hallmark of Billy Goat products, as well as the aforementioned long lasting performance, there are thus few better ways of keeping large domestic lawns and small commercial lots in a satisfyingly pristine state. Furthermore, for added peace of mind the TKV650SPH is also supplied with a either a one year machine and two-year engine (consumer) warranty, or alternatively a one-year engine (commercial) warranty, as standard.
Why not check-out our free advice articles if you need some help choosing the best lawn vacuum for your particular gardening needs.
• Powered by a hardworking 187cc Honda four-stroke petrol engine designed to offer long lasting and smooth running power
• Self-propulsion system provides a steady forward speed to take the strain out of working on hilly or uneven ground
• Featuring a 68cm working width and a massive 151 litre collection bag to make even heavier workloads pleasingly manageable
• Fitted with a large five-blade impeller with serrated edges to maximise suction power and debris reduction, with a nozzle configuration optimised for improved suction
• New zip-free bag design uses two easy-opening fasteners for quicker disposal of collected material, with an integrated dust skirt also included for added convenience
• Also featuring an in-built 5cm chipper, allowing you to quickly shred small branches and other woody material, in addition to vacuuming leaves, litter and other loose debris
• Variable height adjustment system and large 30cm diameter wheels enable superb performance on both hard surfaces and turf
• Optional felt bag, liner sleeve and hose kit accessories also available to help ensure added convenience and a longer service life
|Engine:||190cc Honda GSV190|
|Productivity:||35,640sq ft/hour @ 3mph|
|Impeller:||5-bladed 1/4" steel|
About Billy GoatA long-time market leader in debris management systems, Billy Goat was formed in 1967 as a subsidiary of Clipper Manufacturing. Gaining independence two years later, the company moved to its current manufacturing and logistical H.Q. of Lee's Summit, Missouri in 1974 and is presently owned and managed by the Coates family. The company has built its reputation on a foundation of producing products that not only outperform their rivals but also outlast them. Billy Goat are happy to admit that their products are tested rigorously before they reach the market place and this is probably the reason that they last for so long; many pieces of Billy Goat equipment are know to last for more than 15-years before they need replacing.
The products they are best know for in the U.K. are their wheeled vacuums, designed to collect fallen leaves and other garden debris which, normally speaking, is not a task that many gardeners look forward to each year. The Billy Goat range of wheeled vacuums is more comprehensive than any other available today with a machine to suit any size garden or budget, from the diminutive but effective Little Billy to the KV Series of machines designed for large property owners. Professional ground-care workers are not forgotten either with the impressive Multi-Vac commercial vacuums, not only capable of working all day to clear large parks and municipal areas but also at home in the biggest of domestic gardens.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.