Bosch AMW FS Multi Tool Brushcutter Attachment
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 weeks
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Quickly and easily turn your Bosch AMW multi tool into an effective brushcutter with the Bosch AMW FS Brushcutter attachment. Suitable for cutting through longer grasses, shrubs and woody growth. Engine unit sold separately.
- Bosch AMW LB Leaf Blower AttachmentBoschs AMW LB leaf blower attachment converts the AMW 10 Electric Multi-Tool for use as a leaf blower, allowing you to sweep leaves and garden waste into heaps for disposal, ensuring a tidy garden all year round.
- Bosch Grass Trimmer Attachment AMW RTThe grass trimmer attachment is ideal for overgrown areas and large surfaces. The 3.5 mm thick trimmer lines are unstoppable even in the toughest application ranges. Weight including power unit is 5.5kg.
- Bosch Pole Pruner Attachment AMW SGThe pole pruner attachment is the compact chainsaw for working overhead with its with 26 cm cutting length and high chain speed of 12 m/s.
- Bosch Hedgecutter Attachment AMW HSThe hedgecutter attachment is perfect for cutting of medium-sized hedges and medium-weight branches with its 15mm tooth spacing. One-handed 180 angle adjustment for comfortable handling on the hedge, even overhead.
- Bosch AMW 10 Multi-Tool Power UnitThe Bosch AMW10 3 in 1 multi-tool system has the ability to work with three different attachments, the hedgecutter, tree pruner and trimmer.
The Bosch AMW FS brushcutter attachment is designed to convert your multi tool into an efficient brushcutter which is suited to cutting even the most rough areas of your garden. Multi tool systems are a great way to save in the cost and the room taken up by owning a complete range of garden power tools. The Bosch AMW is one such system, and this particular tool is electric which means it’s far easier to both use and maintain when compared with petrol multi tools. With a 1000w motor, you can be sure that the AMW will be able to deliver the power needed for outstanding performance in any situation.
When used with this attachment, the AMW has a length of approximately 165cm, and will weigh in at 5.8kg. The three-tooth metal blade has a cutting diameter of 23cm for cutting through thicker woody growth. You’ll be able to use your new attachment to tackle unwanted tall grasses, thick weeds, shrubs, bushes and undergrowth.
A shield cover protects you from the blade and ensures that the material you are cutting is extruded at the front. The attachments can be switched over very easily, so you’ll be able to pick the attachment best suited to the task at hand, and whether you purchase the full set, or gradually add to your multi tool’s functionality, we’re sure you’ll be really happy with your new product.
• Three-tooth metal blade designed for cutting through tougher grasses, brambles, thick weeds and woody growth
• For use with the Bosch AMW multi tool
Multi Tool Attachments
1 – 2 weeks
About BoschSince the humble beginnings in Stuttgart, 1886, when Robert Bosch formed his own business manufacturing electronic components, the ‘Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering' has become one of the biggest and best known manufacturers of domestic and industrial electrical products in the world. The willingness to improve on established designs started almost immediately and it is this ethos that has kept Bosch GmbH and Bosch lawnmowers ahead of their rivals ever since. This innovation is quite apparent in the present range of Bosch lawnmowers and garden products that include tools no other garden machinery manufacturer produces.
Whatever size your garden, there is bound to be a Bosch lawnmower to suit it. The Bosch Rotak electric and cordless mowers exemplify the company’s willingness to innovate with features such as grass combs that enable mowing up to the edges of lawn borders and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with virtually no drop-off in performance after extended use. Aside from Bosch lawnmowers, notable inventions are the Ciso Cordless Secateur and Isio Cordless Shrub Shear, tools that allow users with physical weaknesses to carryout day-to-day gardening tasks without discomfort. There is no doubt that if a garden tool can be improved upon, Robert Bosch GmbH is probably designing its successor already.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.