Bosch AQT 33-10 High-Pressure Washer
- Availability: Currently Unavailable
- Estimated Dispatch: Production issue
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Boschs AQT 33-10 is a compact pressure washer for use in domestic gardens. Capable of achieving a maximum flow of 330 litres per hour at 100 bar, the AQT 33-10 comes with a 3m hose, a fixed spray nozzle, a high-pressure spray gun and a lance attachment.
Out of stock
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Wilkinson Sword 2727000W Patio ScraperWilkinson Sword Fixed Handle Garden Scraper is ideal for removing moss and weed from between slabs. The comfort grip handle ensures non-slip pulling action.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Wilkinson Sword 1111123W Stainless Steel Patio KnifeWilkinson Sword Stainless Steel Hand Patio Knife offers high quality and performance with an ergonomically designed weatherproofed ash handle.
- Wolf Garten B40M Patio BrushBest suited to use in the home and garden, the long, strong synthetic bristles ensure clean outside surfaces. The working width of this quality product is 37 cm.
Keeping up with the Joneses (whoever they might be) is a notorious pitfall for any homeowner, leading otherwise perfectly sensible people to spend day and night bustling around trying to make sure that judgemental neighbours have nothing at which to sniff. For an enviably tidy garden, however, all you need to do is invest in one of Bosch’s brilliant domestic cold water pressure washers, with the AQT 33-10 a great entry level model for occasional use. Perfect for a variety of cleaning tasks outside of the home and around the garden, even the Joneses would have to admit that it does a remarkably good job of keeping patios, exterior walls and other outdoor surfaces satisfyingly spotless.
Mains-powered and fitted with a compact electric motor for quiet, clean and smooth-running performance, the AQT 33-10 is most suitable for use in small to medium sized domestic gardens. The 1300W of power produced by this motor allow the AQT 33-10 to deliver a maximum water flow of 330 litres per hour at a pressure of up to 100 bar, while the inclusion as standard of a 3m PVC hose, a spray lance, a high-pressure spray gun and a fixed fan jet nozzle means that it can be quickly adapted for a range of essential cleaning tasks. As well as patios, walls and decking, for example, the pressure washer provides an efficient method of cleaning dirt from vehicles and gardening tools, saving a lot of time and effort otherwise spent scrubbing.
If a little extra cleaning power is required the AQT 33-10 also features a detergent system for easy soap application, so even the toughest domestic cleaning jobs can be tackled with ease. Additional convenient features include an auto-stop system which saves power by disabling the motor when the trigger is released, a quick-connect SDS attachment system for quick switching between attachments and an integrated accessory holder which allows the lance and spray gun to be stowed away neatly when not in use. Along with the compact, lightweight design and integral carry handle (intended to facilitate transportation and save space during storage), Bosch’s AQT 33-10 is therefore the perfect, easy-to-use machine for casual gardeners and other inexperienced users.
• Mains-powered and fitted with a 1300W electric motor for quiet, clean and smooth-running performance suitable for use in domestic gardens
• Auto-stop function ensures energy efficiency and reduces noise output by disabling the motor when the trigger is released
• Capable of achieving a maximum water flow of 330 litres per hour at a pressure of up to 100 bar, ideal for cleaning patios, exterior walls and vehicles
• Comes complete with a 3m PVC hose, a fixed flat spray nozzle, a high-pressure spray gun and a lance attachment for effective cleaning in a range of settings
• Integrated accessory holder means all attachments can be neatly stowed when not in use, while quick-connect SDS fittings ensure quick and easy setup every time
• Made with a lightweight and compact design with an integral carry handle for space-saving storage and ease of transportation
|Power source:||Mains electricity|
|Maximum pressure:||100 bar|
|Maximum operating pressure:||330 litres/hour|
|Maximum inlet temperature:||40°c|
|Mains cable length:||5-meter|
|Detergent tank:||550ml attachment|
About BoschSince the humble beginnings in Stuttgart, 1886, when Robert Bosch formed his own business manufacturing electronic components, the ‘Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering' has become one of the biggest and best known manufacturers of domestic and industrial electrical products in the world. The willingness to improve on established designs started almost immediately and it is this ethos that has kept Bosch GmbH and Bosch lawnmowers ahead of their rivals ever since. This innovation is quite apparent in the present range of Bosch lawnmowers and garden products that include tools no other garden machinery manufacturer produces.
Whatever size your garden, there is bound to be a Bosch lawnmower to suit it. The Bosch Rotak electric and cordless mowers exemplify the company’s willingness to innovate with features such as grass combs that enable mowing up to the edges of lawn borders and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with virtually no drop-off in performance after extended use. Aside from Bosch lawnmowers, notable inventions are the Ciso Cordless Secateur and Isio Cordless Shrub Shear, tools that allow users with physical weaknesses to carryout day-to-day gardening tasks without discomfort. There is no doubt that if a garden tool can be improved upon, Robert Bosch GmbH is probably designing its successor already.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.