Bosch AQT 45-14 X High-Pressure Washer
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Boschs AQT 45-14 offers a maximum flow rate of 450 litres per hour at 140 bar and is supplied as standard with a comprehensive range of cleaning accessories for unbeatable versatility.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Wilkinson Sword 2727000W Patio ScraperWilkinson Sword Fixed Handle Garden Scraper is ideal for removing moss and weed from between slabs. The comfort grip handle ensures non-slip pulling action.
- Wilkinson Sword 1111123W Stainless Steel Patio KnifeWilkinson Sword Stainless Steel Hand Patio Knife offers high quality and performance with an ergonomically designed weatherproofed ash handle.
- Wolf Garten B40M Patio BrushBest suited to use in the home and garden, the long, strong synthetic bristles ensure clean outside surfaces. The working width of this quality product is 37 cm.
If an unfamiliar face in a cowboy outfit wanders into your town promising to “clean this place up” you might want to consider taking cover, as gunplay might well be on the horizon. That is unless they also happen to be carrying Bosch’s new AQT 45-14 X, in which case they probably intend to indulge in a more literal type of cleaning. A powerful cold water pressure washer designed to be just as easy to use as it is effective at removing tough dirt, the AQT 45-14 X will tackle even the most challenging cleaning jobs with ease.
As such the Bosch AQT 45-14 X is the ultimate cold water pressure washer for private users, whether in the garden and outside of the home or on larger commercial properties. Equipped with a quiet and clean running 2100W electric motor, the AQT 45-14 X is built for versatility and supplied as standard with a comprehensive range of accessories. As well as an 8m high-pressure PVC hose, this includes a Bosch high-pressure spray gun, three cleaning lances (a Vario-Jet-Fan lance which can be adjusted for everything from a very narrow to very wide spray, a rotary lance for removing particularly stubborn dirt and the standard lance for use of the patio cleaning attachment), as well as a 90-degree nozzle and a high-pressure detergent nozzle (the latter of which is designed for use when utilising the AQT 45-14 X’s detergent system).
Between these various attachments you will have something suitable for just about any job imaginable, ranging from cleaning windows to washing large vehicles. And with Bosch’s user-friendly “Click and Go” SDS quick-connect fittings you can quickly switch between accessories as the job requires, while always remaining confident of a leak-free seal between hose and accessory. The AQT 45-14 X’s pump helps to further ensure versatility in a range of settings, with a self-priming intake system allowing you to use alternative water sources (such as buckets or rainwater butts) when a tap is not available. The AQT 45-14 X can therefore be used in situations where other pressure washers would fall short, while a maximum flow rate of 450 litres per hour at 140 bar means that this is also the most powerful cold water pressure washer in Bosch’s domestic range.
Luckily for a pressure washer designed to be suitable for use on larger properties, the AQT 45-14 X is also equipped with large, all-terrain wheels and a telescopic handle to facilitate transportation from site to site. This portability is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to convenience, however, with a huge range of user-friendly features lurking just below the surface. This includes an efficient auto-stop system, which automatically shuts off the motor when the trigger is released to save power, while a high quality metal water filter ensures consistently excellent performance over time. Equally handy is the inclusion of an integrated hose reel and accessory storage compartments, allowing you to tidy everything neatly away once you are done. This combination of convenience, power and versatility means that even the toughest cleaning jobs can be tackled quickly and with pleasingly little fuss. Supplied as standard with a two year manufacturer’s warranty for added peace of mind, Bosch’s the AQT 45-14 X is therefore a great investment for anyone looking to clean up where others dare not.
- Featuring a powerful 2100W electric motor (with an auto-stop system to save water and electricity) for effective cleaning outside of the home and around the garden
- Self-priming pump enables use of alternate water sources when a mains tap is not available, delivering a maximum flow rate of up to 450 litres per hour at 140 bar
- Supplied with a comprehensive range of accessories for superb versatility, including an 8m PVC hose, a high-pressure spray gun, a patio cleaner, spray lances and nozzles
- “Click and Go” SDS quick-connect fittings provide a leak-free connection between hose and attachments in addition to enabling quick changeover between accessories
- Easy-to-use detergent system provides extra cleaning power when dealing with grease or oily stains, boosting performance when washing tools, cars and other vehicles
- Integrated hose reel and accessory storage compartments combine with the AQT 45-14 X’s compact design to save space in the garden shed while not in use
- Large, all-terrain wheels and a telescopic handle offer outstanding portability when moving from site to site on larger properties
- Also featuring a high quality metal filter to ensure superb reliability, with a two year manufacturer’s warranty included for added peace of mind
|Power source:||Mains electricity|
|Maximum pressure:||140 bar|
|Maximum operating pressure:||450 litres/hour|
|Maximum inlet temperature:||40°c|
|Mains cable length:||5-meter|
|Detergent tank:||550ml attachment|
About BoschSince the humble beginnings in Stuttgart, 1886, when Robert Bosch formed his own business manufacturing electronic components, the ‘Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering' has become one of the biggest and best known manufacturers of domestic and industrial electrical products in the world. The willingness to improve on established designs started almost immediately and it is this ethos that has kept Bosch GmbH and Bosch lawnmowers ahead of their rivals ever since. This innovation is quite apparent in the present range of Bosch lawnmowers and garden products that include tools no other garden machinery manufacturer produces.
Whatever size your garden, there is bound to be a Bosch lawnmower to suit it. The Bosch Rotak electric and cordless mowers exemplify the company’s willingness to innovate with features such as grass combs that enable mowing up to the edges of lawn borders and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with virtually no drop-off in performance after extended use. Aside from Bosch lawnmowers, notable inventions are the Ciso Cordless Secateur and Isio Cordless Shrub Shear, tools that allow users with physical weaknesses to carryout day-to-day gardening tasks without discomfort. There is no doubt that if a garden tool can be improved upon, Robert Bosch GmbH is probably designing its successor already.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.