Bosch GHP 5-13C High Pressure Washer
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Bosch GHP 5-13C is a powerful and compact professional pressure washer. It boasts an excellent size to power ratio which allows you to get the job done quickly. The pressure is adjustable for ultimate flexibility.
- Husqvarna Hearing Protectors with HeadbandThese effective hearing protectors are designed for use without a hard hat and feature a lightweight, flexible padded headband. With a noise reduction rating of 25dB, they mitigate the effects of environmental noise and prevent hearing damage.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Wolf Garten GHPL Washable Rigger Glove LargeThese ladies' rigger gloves are suitable for light garden work. Robust hand inner linings. Strong and Durable.
Water might not seem all that tough a substance while you’re luxuriating in the bath, but at high enough pressures a jet of water will cut clean through wood, rubber or even metal. It shouldn’t therefore be a surprise that Bosch’s commercial grade high-pressure washers offer a quick and convenient way of tackling even the toughest cleaning tasks almost effortlessly, including everything from building exteriors and large outdoor areas to heavy duty industrial equipment and vehicles. What’s more, with the GHP 5-13 C’s compact, low weight design it offers portability and convenience to match its impressive cleaning power, making it perfect for use on busy construction sites and when cleaning in public spaces.
This is all due to the GHP 5-13 C’s compact yet hardworking 2300W electric motor, which as well as being pleasingly efficient offers one of the best power-to-weight ratios in the business. As such this mighty little cold water pressure washer is able to achieve a maximum flow rate of up to 520 litres per hour at an operating pressure of 130 bar, all while weighing an impressively miniscule 17kg. With a sturdy carry handle also incorporated into the design this means that it is always easy to get the GHP 5-13 C to where it is needed.
The fun and frolics don’t stop there though, as the GHP 5-13 C is also outstandingly versatile. This is to a large extent due to its variable pressure system, designed to enable quick adaptation to the task at hand, but a handy self-intake function further optimises flexibility by allowing you to pump water from buckets or storage tanks when a mains water supply is not available. Supplied as standard with an 8m high-pressure hose, the GHP 5-13 C also comes complete with variably adjustable fan spray lance made from durable stainless steel and a handheld spray gun, both of which are perfect for tough commercial cleaning jobs and heavy duty professional use.
This, then, is a serious piece of kit, but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t also brilliantly user-friendly. Auto-stop technology, for example, works to boost efficiency and reduce noise output by automatically stopping the motor and pump when the trigger is released. The aforementioned portability and ease of transportation also help the GHP 5-13 C score highly in terms of convenience but it has also been designed for ease of maintenance, with all components easily accessible for routine servicing. Given the robust build of this tough machine, however, it will happily keep running for years with only minimal attention, with a crankshaft-driven brass pump featuring ceramic-coated pistons and an in-built water filter each working to ensure exceptional consistency of performance over time.
- Fitted with an energy efficient 2300W electric motor for an excellent power-to-weight ratio and a maximum flow rate of 520 litres per hour at an operating pressure of 130 bar
- Offers low-noise operation for use in busy areas, with auto-stop technology included to switch off the motor and pump automatically when the trigger is released
- Fully adaptable variable pressure system included to optimise flexibility, with a self-intake function allowing you to pump water from buckets or storage tanks for added versatility
- Supplied as standard with an 8m hose, a variably adjustable fan spray lance and a handheld spray gun, perfect for tough commercial cleaning jobs and heavy duty use
- Compact, lightweight design (only 17kg) combines with a sturdy carry handle to ensure brilliant portability and ease of transportation
- Durably made with a crankshaft-driven brass pump featuring ceramic-coated pistons, along with an in-built water filter which ensures exceptional consistency of performance
|Power source:||Mains electricity|
|Maximum pressure:||130 bar|
|Maximum operating pressure:||140 bar|
|Maximum flow rate:||520 l/hour|
|Maximum inlet temperature:||50°c|
|Mains cable length:||5-meter|
About BoschSince the humble beginnings in Stuttgart, 1886, when Robert Bosch formed his own business manufacturing electronic components, the ‘Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering' has become one of the biggest and best known manufacturers of domestic and industrial electrical products in the world. The willingness to improve on established designs started almost immediately and it is this ethos that has kept Bosch GmbH and Bosch lawnmowers ahead of their rivals ever since. This innovation is quite apparent in the present range of Bosch lawnmowers and garden products that include tools no other garden machinery manufacturer produces.
Whatever size your garden, there is bound to be a Bosch lawnmower to suit it. The Bosch Rotak electric and cordless mowers exemplify the company’s willingness to innovate with features such as grass combs that enable mowing up to the edges of lawn borders and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with virtually no drop-off in performance after extended use. Aside from Bosch lawnmowers, notable inventions are the Ciso Cordless Secateur and Isio Cordless Shrub Shear, tools that allow users with physical weaknesses to carryout day-to-day gardening tasks without discomfort. There is no doubt that if a garden tool can be improved upon, Robert Bosch GmbH is probably designing its successor already.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.