Bosch GHP 5-14 High Pressure Washer
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Bosch GHP 5-14 is a powerful and compact professional pressure washer. It boasts an excellent size to power ratio which allows you to get the job done quickly. The pressure is adjustable for ultimate flexibility.
Out of stock
- Husqvarna Hearing Protectors with HeadbandThese effective hearing protectors are designed for use without a hard hat and feature a lightweight, flexible padded headband. With a noise reduction rating of 25dB, they mitigate the effects of environmental noise and prevent hearing damage.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Wolf Garten GHPL Washable Rigger Glove LargeThese ladies' rigger gloves are suitable for light garden work. Robust hand inner linings. Strong and Durable.
Trying to keep the many and various tools, vehicles and other machines clean on a busy worksite or farm might seem like a frustratingly Sisyphean endeavour to the outsider, but it is actually an essential part of making sure everything is kept in complete working order. You will therefore want to invest in something which makes even the toughest cleaning tasks nigh on effortless, with Bosch’s GHP 5-14 very much fitting the bill. A commercial grade high-pressure washer, the GHP 5-14 combines brilliant cleaning power with pleasing user-friendliness to save significant time and effort on all outdoor cleaning work.
Powered by a compact and energy efficient 2400W electric motor (with a 5m power cable supplied as standard), the GHP 5-14 is capable of achieving a maximum flow rate of 520 litres per hour at an operating pressure of up to 140 bar. This provides more than enough clout for challenging cleanup work in a variety of commercial settings, but with Bosch’s clever auto-stop technology the GHP 5-14 is also perfect for low-noise operation in busy public spaces. The auto-stop system works by isolating the motor and pump when the GHP 5-14’s trigger is released, providing a much less intrusive working experience and saving power in the process.
Supplied with a 10m high-pressure hose, the GHP 5-14 is also supplied with both a variably adjustable fan spray lance and a handheld spray gun as standard. The stainless steel lance attachment is particularly impressive and perfect for a wide variety of applications, ranging from cleaning cars to heavy duty industrial cleaning work. An integrated variable detergent tank, meanwhile, means that you can also use the GHP 5-14 with manufacturer approved detergents for extra cleaning power (which is particularly useful when confronted with oily equipment or surfaces). To further boost flexibility the GHP 5-14 also features a helpful self-intake system, thereby allowing you to pump water from buckets or storage tanks when a mains water supply is not available.
To help save even more time and effort the good people at Bosch have done all that they can to make sure the GHP 5-14 is just as user-friendly as it is brilliantly effective. As well as its compact design, for example, the GHP 5-14 also features two sturdy transport wheels and an ergonomic handle to make it easy to move around sites. Similarly convenient is the ease of access offered to the inner workings, which facilitates routine maintenance to ensure consistency over time. However, with its robust construction and high quality components (including a sturdy brass pump with stainless steel pistons and a built-in water filter), the GHP 5-14 is more than capable of providing many years of exceptional performance with only minimal servicing, making this machine perfect for even the dirtiest of dirty jobs.
- Powered by a compact and energy efficient 2400W electric motor which offers a great power-to-weight ratio and a maximum flow rate of 520 litres per hour at 140 bar
- Perfect for low-noise operation thanks to a clever, power-saving auto-stop system which disengages the motor and pump when the trigger is released
- Also featuring a self-intake system which optimises flexibility by allowing you to pump water from buckets or storage tanks when a mains water supply is not available
- Supplied as standard with a 10m high-pressure hose, a variably adjustable fan spray lance and a handheld spray gun, perfect for heavy duty professional use
- Integrated variable detergent tank enables use of manufacturer approved detergents for extra cleaning power (particularly handy when dealing with oily tools and vehicles)
- Designed for ease of transportation with two sturdy wheels and an ergonomic handle allowing you to move the compact unit around worksites with ease
- Built for toughness and long lasting reliability, with stainless steel pistons, a built-in water filter and a sturdy brass pump all included for a longer service life
|Power source:||Mains electricity|
|Maximum pressure:||140 bar|
|Maximum operating pressure:||520 litres/hour|
|Maximum inlet temperature:||50°c|
|Mains cable length:||5-meter|
About BoschSince the humble beginnings in Stuttgart, 1886, when Robert Bosch formed his own business manufacturing electronic components, the ‘Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering' has become one of the biggest and best known manufacturers of domestic and industrial electrical products in the world. The willingness to improve on established designs started almost immediately and it is this ethos that has kept Bosch GmbH and Bosch lawnmowers ahead of their rivals ever since. This innovation is quite apparent in the present range of Bosch lawnmowers and garden products that include tools no other garden machinery manufacturer produces.
Whatever size your garden, there is bound to be a Bosch lawnmower to suit it. The Bosch Rotak electric and cordless mowers exemplify the company’s willingness to innovate with features such as grass combs that enable mowing up to the edges of lawn borders and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with virtually no drop-off in performance after extended use. Aside from Bosch lawnmowers, notable inventions are the Ciso Cordless Secateur and Isio Cordless Shrub Shear, tools that allow users with physical weaknesses to carryout day-to-day gardening tasks without discomfort. There is no doubt that if a garden tool can be improved upon, Robert Bosch GmbH is probably designing its successor already.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.