Bosch Indego 1000 Connect Robotic Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Indego 1000 Connect offers effortless lawn maintenance in areas up to 1000m with complete control via your phone or tablet. Simply install the app on your device and you can start mowing remotely, whether you’re in your garden or half way across the world!
Out of stock
- Bosch Isio III Shape and Edge ShearBoschs ISIO III Shape & Edge cordless shears are supplied as standard with two cutting blades for great versatility; an 8cm edging shear blade for trimming long grass and a 12cm shrub shear blade for pruning work.
- Bosch F016800321 Replacement Blades Indego3 metal replacement blades for the Bosch Indego.
- Bosch ART 26-18 LI Cordless Grass TrimmerThe Bosch ART 26-18 LI Cordless Grass Trimmer will give you a high cut quality and maximum ease of use. It has a 26cm cutting diameter and the height can be adjusted between 80 and 115 cm. The battery will give you up to 26 minutes of cutting time.
- Bosch AHS 54-20 LI Cordless HedgecutterThe cordless freedom that this product allows helps to give you maximum performance. There is no cable to untangle or risk cutting through, allowing you to move freely.
Robotic mowers have been around for a little while now, but it seems efficient automatic lawn maintenance wasn’t enough for the ever-demanding consumers of the horticultural market. This is why Bosch has developed an even more convenient and responsive version of their excellent Indego 1000; the Indego 1000 Connect. Thus, as well as delivering the same effortless mowing experience as the Indego 1000, the Indego 1000 Connect allows you to check on and operate your robotic mower remotely via a smartphone or tablet!
Bosch’s Indego 1000 Connect is therefore now more responsive and easier to use than ever, with an intuitive app offering a range of options for interaction with your robot mower. The most important aspect of this system is that it allows you to set and change your Indego automower’s instructions on the fly, so now you don’t even have to be in the same postcode as your garden to make sure that your lawn stays in fantastic condition. All that you need to do is define the area within which you want your Indego 1000 Connect automower to work using the perimeter wire supplied and then program in your preferences using the app (which can be downloaded for free by scanning the QR code on the Indego 1000 Connect’s box).
Once installed on your device the app will allow you to start, pause or cancel mowing schedules remotely, whether you’re just a few feet away working in the flowerbeds or on the other side of the planet enjoying a well-deserved holiday. You can also monitor your Indego automower’s progress as it goes about its business, as well as receive alerts when your Indego requires assistance or software updates to upgrade your automower’s performance. Nor will you be charged for this enhanced connectivity, with no contracts to sign and no hidden costs for data sent by your Indego mower. Of course if you prefer the personal touch then the Indego 1000 Connect also features a straightforward user interface and LCD display, so you can also adjust its settings manually.
On top of all of this Bosch’s Indego 1000 Connect offers all of the benefits which previous Indego mowers have offered too, delivering effortless maintenance of domestic lawns up to 1000m²in size. It does this by using three pivoting blades which offer a 26cm (10”) cutting width and mulch grass as you work, dropping the mulched cuttings back down onto the surface of your lawn to break down and serve as a natural fertiliser. Variable ten-position cutting height adjustment, meanwhile, allows you to quickly adapt the Indego 1000 Connect to suit the grass conditions at hand (with settings available between 20mm and 60mm).
The Indego 1000 Connect is also far more efficient than competing automowers thanks to its clever “Logicut” system, which maps your lawn area and calculates an optimal mowing route. This intelligent navigation (aided by a multitude of collision sensors) allows the Indego 1000 Connect to negotiate even the most complicated lawns more quickly and effectively than a mower using a random mowing pattern (which is also available if preferred), while simultaneously ensuring that no patch of grass is either missed or overworked.
Power, meanwhile, is supplied via an advanced 32.4V/3.0Ah lithium-ion battery pack for up to fifty minutes of run time on a fifty minute charge and since the Indego 1000 Connect is programmed to automatically return to its docking station when the battery runs low it can work without human intervention for weeks at a time. Battery power means that the Indego 1000 Connect is also far quieter and cleaner than any petrol lawnmower, so this machine is a fantastic choice for the maintenance of lawns in built up urban and residential areas, where the excessive noise and exhaust fumes of petrol equipment can be a source of aggravation between neighbours.
And in case you’re worried that letting a robot with a blade loose in your garden would be a risky move, let us reassure you by offering a brief overview of the Indego 1000 Connect’s safety and security features. As well as the aforementioned collision sensors and alert system, which prevent accidents and allow you to monitor your mower’s status respectively, the Indego 1000 Connect incorporates a high-visibility emergency stop button on top of the chassis and automatically shuts off the cutters if the mower is lifted. A PIN code and alarm system, moreover, provide added protection against theft by preventing unauthorised users from accessing the system.
In the Indego 1000 Connect, then, you get everything you could probably want from a little robotic helper; a hardworking, safe and superbly efficient way of maintaining a beautiful lawn surface without having to lift a finger, along with the peace of mind to match this fantastic grass cutting performance!
- Cutting edge automower performance; simply install the perimeter wire and program your desired mowing schedule to enable effortless maintenance of lawns up to 1000m²
- Also featuring Bosch’s new “Connect” smartphone/tablet control system to enable remote adjustment of your automower’s programming on the go
- Power supplied via a hi-tech 32.4V/3.0Ah lithium-ion battery pack for up to fifty minutes of run time on a fifty minute charge, offering quiet, clean and efficient grass cutting
- Featuring a 26cm (10”) cutting width and Bosch’s intelligent “Logicut” system, which maps your lawn area and calculates an optimal mowing route to increase efficiency
- Equipped with three pivoting blades which mulch grass as you mow to release valuable nutrients and boost the overall health of your lawn
- Variable ten-position cutting height adjustment (with settings ranging from 20mm to 60mm) allows you to adapt the cut delivered to the grass conditions at hand
- Multiple collision sensors help the Indego 1000 Connect to navigate your garden and prevents bumps and knocks, thereby ensuring safe and effective mowing
- Blades automatically stop when the mower is lifted for added safety, while a PIN code and alarm system helps to secure your Bosch automower against theft
|Battery voltage||32,4 V|
|Battery charge time||50 min|
|Battery runtime||50 min|
|Recommended lawn area||from 20 to 1000 m²|
|Width of cut||26 cm|
|Cutting system||3 pivoting blades|
|Height of cut||20 – 60 mm|
|Max. slope||20 °|
About BoschSince the humble beginnings in Stuttgart, 1886, when Robert Bosch formed his own business manufacturing electronic components, the ‘Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering' has become one of the biggest and best known manufacturers of domestic and industrial electrical products in the world. The willingness to improve on established designs started almost immediately and it is this ethos that has kept Bosch GmbH and Bosch lawnmowers ahead of their rivals ever since. This innovation is quite apparent in the present range of Bosch lawnmowers and garden products that include tools no other garden machinery manufacturer produces.
Whatever size your garden, there is bound to be a Bosch lawnmower to suit it. The Bosch Rotak electric and cordless mowers exemplify the company’s willingness to innovate with features such as grass combs that enable mowing up to the edges of lawn borders and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with virtually no drop-off in performance after extended use. Aside from Bosch lawnmowers, notable inventions are the Ciso Cordless Secateur and Isio Cordless Shrub Shear, tools that allow users with physical weaknesses to carryout day-to-day gardening tasks without discomfort. There is no doubt that if a garden tool can be improved upon, Robert Bosch GmbH is probably designing its successor already.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.