Bosch Indego 1000 LI-ion Robotic Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Indego robotic mower is designed to make it incredibly easy to maintain a beautiful lawn. Once programmed it will automatically begin mowing; the intelligent navigation system even allows the mower to automatically calculate the most efficient route.
Out of stock
- Bosch Isio III Shape and Edge ShearBoschs ISIO III Shape & Edge cordless shears are supplied as standard with two cutting blades for great versatility; an 8cm edging shear blade for trimming long grass and a 12cm shrub shear blade for pruning work.
- Bosch F016800321 Replacement Blades Indego3 metal replacement blades for the Bosch Indego.
- Bosch AHS 54-20 LI Cordless HedgecutterThe cordless freedom that this product allows helps to give you maximum performance. There is no cable to untangle or risk cutting through, allowing you to move freely.
Out of stock
Out of stock
In the hit motion picture The Matrix, a future world is depicted in which robots have risen up to overthrow mankind and rule over us using a complicated simulation of our familiar lives; for now, however, robots seem fine to live alongside us in peace and are even happy to help out in the garden now and then. One such robot is the Indego robotic lawnmower, developed and manufactured by Bosch.
The Indego is designed with one purpose in mind; to make it as easy as possible to maintain a beautiful finish on lawns up to 1,000m². This hi-tech machine is built to quickly and efficiently mow your lawn to your specifications with the minimum of fuss, and once programmed it will automatically begin mowing at the set times and even knows when to return to its docking bay to recharge. The convenience this provides is ideal for anyone without the spare time to keep their lawn in pristine condition, or for those who may lack the mobility required to use a traditional walk-behind lawnmower.
The most remarkable aspect of this mower is its efficiency. Like other robotic mowers, the Indego can be set to mow with an irregular pattern; however, unlike other mowers, the Indego’s “Logicut” intelligent navigation system allows the mower to automatically measure your garden and calculate the most efficient route to mow your lawn in neat, parallel lines. Not only does this provide a tidier and cleaner finish than competing mowers, but the Indego updates its map of your garden every time it mows, making it more efficient the more it is used, and will turn off its cutting blade to save energy if passing over a patch of lawn it has already mown.
Using three centrifugal blades, and featuring ten cutting height positions between 20mm and 60mm, the Indego will trundle happily around your garden trimming the grass as it goes and returning clippings to the soil as enriching mulch to promote healthy future lawn growth. Moreover, the Indego features collision and lift sensors in order to help avoid obstacles and ensure the safety of those with whom it shares the garden, while the fact that it is powered by an efficient lithium-ion battery charged via the mains means that the Indego runs quietly and with zero emissions. Designed to work in almost any weather conditions, day or night, Bosch’s Indego is perhaps the ultimate in convenient mowing.
Comes complete with
- Pegs – 4 x 100 pieces (F 016 800 374)
- Perimeter wire – 2 x 100 m (F 016 800 373)
- Fixing nails for the docking station – 4 pieces (F 016 800 322)
- Docking station
- Power supply unit
• 26cm cutting width and three centrifugal cutting blades, suitable for maintaining lawns of up to 1,000m² with slopes of up to 35%
• Most effective on grass up to 100mm high, with variable cutting height adjustment between 20mm and 60mm
• Two mowing modes; Logicut navigation system allows the Indego to mow with either an irregular pattern or to calculate the most efficient route to mow in clean, parallel lines
• Efficient automatic charging; fifty minutes mowing time from a fifty minute charge
• Comes complete with docking station, 32.4V/3.0Ah lithium-ion battery pack and three hundred metre perimeter wire to mark out the limits of the required mowing space
• Collision sensors allow the Indego to avoid obstacles and cutting blades automatically stop when the Indego is lifted, guaranteeing safe operation around people and pets
• Easy to follow and use LCD display menu for simple programming of mowing instructions
• PIN code and anti-theft alarm system for added security
• All Bosch Garden products come with a 2 year warranty, excluding batteries and chargers which are covered by a 12 month warranty.
|Battery voltage||32,4 V|
|Battery charge time||50 min|
|Battery runtime||50 min|
|Recommended lawn area||from 20 to 1000 m²|
|Width of cut||26 cm|
|Cutting system||3 pivoting blades|
|Height of cut||20 – 60 mm|
|Max. slope||20 °|
About BoschSince the humble beginnings in Stuttgart, 1886, when Robert Bosch formed his own business manufacturing electronic components, the ‘Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering' has become one of the biggest and best known manufacturers of domestic and industrial electrical products in the world. The willingness to improve on established designs started almost immediately and it is this ethos that has kept Bosch GmbH and Bosch lawnmowers ahead of their rivals ever since. This innovation is quite apparent in the present range of Bosch lawnmowers and garden products that include tools no other garden machinery manufacturer produces.
Whatever size your garden, there is bound to be a Bosch lawnmower to suit it. The Bosch Rotak electric and cordless mowers exemplify the company’s willingness to innovate with features such as grass combs that enable mowing up to the edges of lawn borders and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with virtually no drop-off in performance after extended use. Aside from Bosch lawnmowers, notable inventions are the Ciso Cordless Secateur and Isio Cordless Shrub Shear, tools that allow users with physical weaknesses to carryout day-to-day gardening tasks without discomfort. There is no doubt that if a garden tool can be improved upon, Robert Bosch GmbH is probably designing its successor already.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.