Cooper Pegler CP 15 Classic Knapsack Sprayer
- Availability: Awaiting stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 3 - 4 weeks
- Manufacturer: Cooper Pegler
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The CP 15 Classic backpack sprayer is favoured by agricultural workers across the world. Made to last and equipped with 15 litre tank, unique diaphragm pump system and pressure control valve, this sprayer offers accuracy and efficiency.
- Cooper Pegler Composite 2 nozzle boomIdeal for spraying larger areas and herbicide applications. Booms are designed to increase capacity and width coverage.
- Cooper Pegler Composite 3 nozzle boomIdeal for spraying larger areas and herbicide applications. Booms are designed to increase capacity and width coverage.
- Cooper Pegler Composite 4 nozzle boomIdeal for spraying larger areas and herbicide applications. Booms are designed to increase capacity and width coverage.
- Cooper Pegler Telescopic Lance 0.5m – 1mCompact extension for distant targets, telescopic lances can be adjusted to the desired length for a perfect application. They provide flexibility for higher targets.
- Cooper Pegler Telescopic Lance 0.75m – 1.5mCompact extension for distant targets, telescopic lances can be adjusted to the desired length for a perfect application. They provide flexibility for higher targets.
- Cooper Pegler Telescopic Lance 1.0m – 2.0mCompact extension for distant targets, telescopic lances can be adjusted to the desired length for a perfect application. They provide flexibility for higher targets.
Featuring a design which has been favoured by professional for over three decades, Cooper Pegler’s CP 15 Classic is one of the most trusted agro-chemical backpack sprayers available. Used in the toughest and harshest environments around the world, this sprayer’s durability comes from the unique diaphragm pump and its integrated pressure control system. The CP 15 Classic thus ensures efficient protection of your crops while also featuring an ergonomic design to provide added comfort during intense periods of work.
The CP 15 Classic’s diaphragm pump system is tough and very durable, with a simplified design to ensure that there is no friction between the diaphragm and the surrounding surfaces. This makes pumping far easier, and the need for maintenance or lubrication is eliminated, with only routine cleaning necessary. The special technopolymer material used to construct the pump also makes it highly flexible, hermetic and tough, preventing wear and tear caused by dirty water and other abrasives.
Longevity is further guaranteed by several other design features, such as the use of brass components to increase durability and UV stabilisation to prevent sun damage. Moreover, the 500mm glass fibre-reinforced plastic lance and high pressure-resistant 1140mm hose are also both robust and long-lasting accoutrements, providing superbly reliable performance with a wide range of agricultural applications. The tank skirt at the base also provides added protection for the parts inside, which are mounted internally to prevent damage.
For added convenience, the CP 15 Classic also features a wide 140mm tank opening which prevents chemical spillages while filling, as well as a mesh strainer to reduce the risk of dirt contaminating the tank’s contents. The pressure control valve, moreover, has fixed settings for spraying either fungicides or herbicides and insecticides, with excess liquid simply returned to the tank for added efficiency.
Cooper Pegler’s ergonomically informed design also offers comfortable and secure use at all times. The polyester padded shoulder harness and carry handle, for instance, ensure that operating and transporting the CP 15 Classic is as comfortable as possible. The lid also features a separate seal and air vent to ensure that no liquid escapes while in use, while the clever design of the pump means that it can be operated with either the left or right hand, thus catering for all users.
The CP 15 Classic also comes supplied with a handy measuring jug and both yellow hollow cone and green anvil nozzles, both of which can be used with the sprayer’s multi-nozzle adapter for added versatility.
Weight: (empty) 4.75kg
• Featuring a 15 litre capacity polypropylene tank with a 140mm wide opening to reduce spillage when filling, along with added UV-protection for added durability
• Equipped with a unique and highly robust diaphragm pump, with a pressure control valve providing two fixed settings ideal for spraying either herbicides or insecticides and fungicides
• Also equipped with a 500mm lance and a 1140mm hose, both reinforced to be long-lasting and supremely dependable at all times
• Featuring a polyester padded shoulder harness and comfortable carry handles to facilitate transportation and prevent strain over extended periods of use
• Pumping lever is designed to be easy to use with either the left or right hand, catering for all users and ensuring superb convenience
• Also featuring a tank skirt to protect the working parts inside the tank, with safety ensured by a secure locking lid with separate seal and air vent
• Spraying liquid kept clean by the double filtration system, with a mesh strainer beneath the lid and a supplementary filter in the nozzle outlet
• Also supplied with a measuring jug, a yellow hollow cone nozzle and a green anvil nozzle, both which can be used with the multi-nozzle adapter
|Maximum spraying pressure:||3 bar|
|Delivery hose length:||1140mm|
About Cooper PeglerSince as far back as 1894, Cooper Pegler has been selling and servicing high quality chemical sprayers for agriculture, horticulture, amenity and industrial uses, earning a well deserved reputation for quality and customer care. They have gained unrivalled experience in the sector of hand operated horticultural spraying equipment and developed a strong dealer network to consolidate their position as the first choice for agro-chemical dispensing and application products.
Unique solutions to potential problems have brought about products that have stood the test of time for decades, such as a diaphragm pump combined with a pressure control valve to prevent chemical leakages, a design that is still going strong today. It is not only the durability of Cooper Pegler products that puts them at the forefront of the industry, but also the huge range of accessories and spares that they provide, ensuring that every individual use or application is catered for to get the most effective results. Rest assured, if you need a handheld or knapsack sprayer for any reason, Cooper Pegler have a product to suit your needs.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.