Cooper Pegler CP 15 Series 2000 Knapsack Sprayer
- Availability: Currently Unavailable
- Estimated Dispatch: Awaiting stock
- Manufacturer: Cooper Pegler
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A perfect tool for agriculturalists and horticulturalists, the CP 15 Series 2000 sprayer is equipped with 15 litre tank and features a highly durable and long-lasting diaphragm pump, delivering accurate, reliable and efficient performance every time.
Out of stock
- Cooper Pegler Composite 2 nozzle boomIdeal for spraying larger areas and herbicide applications. Booms are designed to increase capacity and width coverage.
- Cooper Pegler Composite 3 nozzle boomIdeal for spraying larger areas and herbicide applications. Booms are designed to increase capacity and width coverage.
- Cooper Pegler Composite 4 nozzle boomIdeal for spraying larger areas and herbicide applications. Booms are designed to increase capacity and width coverage.
- Cooper Pegler Telescopic Lance 0.5m – 1mCompact extension for distant targets, telescopic lances can be adjusted to the desired length for a perfect application. They provide flexibility for higher targets.
- Cooper Pegler Telescopic Lance 0.75m – 1.5mCompact extension for distant targets, telescopic lances can be adjusted to the desired length for a perfect application. They provide flexibility for higher targets.
- Cooper Pegler Telescopic Lance 1.0m – 2.0mCompact extension for distant targets, telescopic lances can be adjusted to the desired length for a perfect application. They provide flexibility for higher targets.
- Cooper Pegler Cone spray shieldThis cone spray guard will fit all Cooper Pegler sprayers fitted with a plastic GRP lance. It comes with all the necessary items to fit it to your lance.
This product is currently awaiting production. Stock is expected mid September 2017.
For over twenty years, the CP 15 Series 2000 has been the go-to sprayer for agricultural and horticultural workers around the world. A tough and robust tool, this sprayer is equipped with a large fifteen litre capacity tank and a unique diaphragm pump system, providing many years of problem-free and highly accurate spray treatment for your crops.
The CP 15’s diaphragm pump is the central part of this sprayer. This kind of pump has been used for decades, offering high levels of durability and accuracy, as well as being very well suited to intensive use under tough conditions. Pumping is made easier and more comfortable compared to a piston pump because there is no direct friction between the diaphragm and the surfaces around it. The CP 15 therefore doesn’t need any service maintenance or lubrication (other than routine cleaning), making it a very long-lasting piece of equipment. It is also very flexible and tough thanks to the special technopolymer material used to construct it, providing a hermetic seal and outstanding resistance to abrasives such as powder and dirty water.
Longevity and consistent high-quality performance are further guaranteed by Cooper Pegler’s other design features. For example, the CP 15 is fitted with a 500mm glass fibre-reinforced plastic lance and trigger designed to ensure a longer working life, while the 1140mm hose is similarly constructed for outstanding pressure resistance. All working parts, moreover, are mounted inside the tank to prevent damage during use, while a low mesh strainer near the top of the tank works to filter out dirt.
Added convenience is provided by features such as the wide filler hole, which prevents the tank from overflowing when you are filling it up, and a relief valve which works to control pressure. This pressure control system features different settings depending on whether you are using herbicides, or insecticides and fungicides, and excess liquid is simply returned to the tank. Comfort, finally, is ensured by the adjustable reinforced pump lever, which is designed to be easy to use with either left or right hand to cater for all users, and the supported straps and carry handle which allow you to wear and transport the sprayer with ease.
Weight: (empty) 4.10kg
• Featuring a large fifteen litre capacity tank and a durable diaphragm pump made from a special technopolymer which is highly resistant to abrasives to ensure superb durability
• Equipped with a glass fibre-reinforced plastic 500mm lance and trigger and a 1140mm pressure-resistant hose
• No maintenance or lubrication required for the pump due to the lack of friction between working parts and other surfaces (only the usual routine cleaning necessary)
• Also featuring a mesh strainer near the top of the tank to help remove dirt and impurities from the spray liquid
• Pressure is controlled by the relief valve, with different settings depending on whether you are spraying herbicides or insecticide/fungicides
• Comfort is provided by the ergonomic design of the pump lever and the supportive straps and carry handle, which allow you to wear and transport the CP 15 with ease
|Maximum spraying pressure:||3 bar|
|Delivery hose length:||1140mm|
About Cooper PeglerSince as far back as 1894, Cooper Pegler has been selling and servicing high quality chemical sprayers for agriculture, horticulture, amenity and industrial uses, earning a well deserved reputation for quality and customer care. They have gained unrivalled experience in the sector of hand operated horticultural spraying equipment and developed a strong dealer network to consolidate their position as the first choice for agro-chemical dispensing and application products.
Unique solutions to potential problems have brought about products that have stood the test of time for decades, such as a diaphragm pump combined with a pressure control valve to prevent chemical leakages, a design that is still going strong today. It is not only the durability of Cooper Pegler products that puts them at the forefront of the industry, but also the huge range of accessories and spares that they provide, ensuring that every individual use or application is catered for to get the most effective results. Rest assured, if you need a handheld or knapsack sprayer for any reason, Cooper Pegler have a product to suit your needs.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.