Cooper Pegler CP 3 Classic Knapsack Sprayer
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Cooper Pegler
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Designed for those who need a truly heavy duty backpack sprayer for intensive work, the CP 3 Classic features a 20 litre capacity tank and an efficient diaphragm pump system with a handy pressure control valve.
- Cooper Pegler Composite 2 nozzle boomIdeal for spraying larger areas and herbicide applications. Booms are designed to increase capacity and width coverage.
- Cooper Pegler Composite 3 nozzle boomIdeal for spraying larger areas and herbicide applications. Booms are designed to increase capacity and width coverage.
- Cooper Pegler Composite 4 nozzle boomIdeal for spraying larger areas and herbicide applications. Booms are designed to increase capacity and width coverage.
- Cooper Pegler Telescopic Lance 0.5m – 1mCompact extension for distant targets, telescopic lances can be adjusted to the desired length for a perfect application. They provide flexibility for higher targets.
- Cooper Pegler Telescopic Lance 0.75m – 1.5mCompact extension for distant targets, telescopic lances can be adjusted to the desired length for a perfect application. They provide flexibility for higher targets.
- Cooper Pegler Telescopic Lance 1.0m – 2.0mCompact extension for distant targets, telescopic lances can be adjusted to the desired length for a perfect application. They provide flexibility for higher targets.
With over three decades of proven performance behind them, Cooper Pegler’s CP 3 Classic backpack sprayers have the enviable reputation of being the best and most durable of their kind. Combining ease of operation with a high quality build, the CP 3 Classic is a firm favourite amongst contractors and professionals thanks to its generous twenty litre capacity polypropylene tank and unique diaphragm pump system, which together make it a high performing and superbly reliable piece of equipment.
By reducing the number of moving parts in the design of the CP 3 Classic’s diaphragm pump system Cooper Pegler’s engineers have also reduced friction between the pump and other surfaces, making pumping easier and eliminating the need for maintenance or lubrication, with only regular cleaning necessary. The pump is also incredibly tough and flexible, largely thanks to the highly developed technopolymer material used in its construction.
The CP 3 Classic further owes its robustness to several other design features. The tank itself is UV-stabilised to prevent degradation in the sunlight, while the protective skirt at the base and durable brass components help prevent damage during use. The CP3 Classic is also supplied with a 1140mm hose and a 500mm lance, both of which are designed to deliver unfailing performance in tough conditions, with the lance made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic and the hose constructed to withstand high working pressures.
For added convenience, the tank also features a 140mm opening to reduce the risk of spillage when you are filling the tank, while the design of the lid includes a separate seal and air vent to ensure the tank locks securely. A double filtration system, meanwhile, incorporating a low mesh strainer and a filter in the trigger, works to keep dirt and impurities from contaminating the sprayer liquid. The pressure control valve, however, is perhaps the most impressive feature, employing fixed settings to ensure optimal performance whether using fungicides or insecticides/herbicides, with excess liquid simply sent back to the tank for added efficiency.
User comfort is another important aspect of Cooper Pegler’s design principles, with a polyester padded shoulder harness and a carry handle included to make operating and transporting the CP 3 Classic far less strenuous. Another very welcome feature is the reinforced pumping lever, which can be operated with either your left or right hand for added convenience and offers a maximum pressure of 3 bar (45 psi). Finally, the CP 3 Classic is also supplied a handy measuring jug, plus yellow hollow cone and green anvil nozzles, each of which can be used with the multi-nozzle adapter for superb adaptability to the job at hand.
Weight: (empty) 5kg
• Featuring a 20 litre capacity polypropylene tank with easy filling guaranteed by a wide 140mm opening, while leaks are prevented by the secure locking lid
• Highly tank durability ensured by UV-stabilisation and a protective skirt designed to protect the inner components from damage during use
• Equipped with a robust diaphragm pump system with a pressure control valve, featuring different maximum pressure settings for herbicides/insecticides and fungicides
• Supplied as standard with a 500mm lance constructed from glass-fibre reinforced plastic and a 1140mm hose made to be highly pressure-resistant for superbly reliable performance
• User comfort and ease of transportation ensured by the polyester padded shoulder harness and carry handle, with both left and right hand operation provided by the ergonomic design of the reinforced pumping lever
• Also featuring a double filtration system with a mesh strainer is beneath the lid and a supplementary filter in the trigger to prevent contamination of the spray medium
• Additional accessories include a measuring jug and yellow hollow cone and green anvil nozzles, each of which can be used with the multi-nozzle adapter for different applications
|Maximum spraying pressure:||3 bar|
|Delivery hose length:||1140mm|
About Cooper PeglerSince as far back as 1894, Cooper Pegler has been selling and servicing high quality chemical sprayers for agriculture, horticulture, amenity and industrial uses, earning a well deserved reputation for quality and customer care. They have gained unrivalled experience in the sector of hand operated horticultural spraying equipment and developed a strong dealer network to consolidate their position as the first choice for agro-chemical dispensing and application products.
Unique solutions to potential problems have brought about products that have stood the test of time for decades, such as a diaphragm pump combined with a pressure control valve to prevent chemical leakages, a design that is still going strong today. It is not only the durability of Cooper Pegler products that puts them at the forefront of the industry, but also the huge range of accessories and spares that they provide, ensuring that every individual use or application is catered for to get the most effective results. Rest assured, if you need a handheld or knapsack sprayer for any reason, Cooper Pegler have a product to suit your needs.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.