Cooper Pegler CP 3 Series 2000 Knapsack Sprayer
- Availability: Awaiting stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 weeks
- Manufacturer: Cooper Pegler
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Ideal for tackling strenuous work over longer periods of time, this sprayer is a durable, precise and versatile tool for professional agricultural and horticultural workers.
- Cooper Pegler Composite 2 nozzle boomIdeal for spraying larger areas and herbicide applications. Booms are designed to increase capacity and width coverage.
- Cooper Pegler Composite 3 nozzle boomIdeal for spraying larger areas and herbicide applications. Booms are designed to increase capacity and width coverage.
- Cooper Pegler Composite 4 nozzle boomIdeal for spraying larger areas and herbicide applications. Booms are designed to increase capacity and width coverage.
- Cooper Pegler Telescopic Lance 0.5m – 1mCompact extension for distant targets, telescopic lances can be adjusted to the desired length for a perfect application. They provide flexibility for higher targets.
- Cooper Pegler Telescopic Lance 0.75m – 1.5mCompact extension for distant targets, telescopic lances can be adjusted to the desired length for a perfect application. They provide flexibility for higher targets.
- Cooper Pegler Telescopic Lance 1.0m – 2.0mCompact extension for distant targets, telescopic lances can be adjusted to the desired length for a perfect application. They provide flexibility for higher targets.
Building upon the excellent performance of the CP 15, Cooper Pegler’s CP 3 Series 2000 is equipped with a larger twenty litre capacity polypropylene tank, giving it the capability to deal with more strenuous and lengthy periods of work. It also offers improved comfort thanks to its two carry handles, which is particularly important seeing as you will be using it for longer periods of time and carrying more liquid.
The CP 3 is equipped with a unique diaphragm pump system. Popular for several decades, this pump is durable, accurate and an incredibly long-lasting piece of technology, perfect for use in tough conditions. Unlike a piston pump, there is no friction between the diaphragm and the surfaces around it; this makes pumping an easier and more comfortable task, and means that the CP 3 does not require any maintenance or lubrication other than ordinary cleaning. The pump is also very thick and flexible due to the unique technopolymer material used to build it, providing a hermetic seal and boosting its resistance to corrosives such as powder and dirty water.
The CP 3’s longevity is further guaranteed by several other design features. The tank itself is highly durable due to being UV-stabilised, which prevents long-term degradation from the sunlight. Moreover, both the 500mm lance and the 1140mm hose are also reinforced, with the lance made of glass fibre plastic and the hose designed to withstand high working pressures.
This sprayer also offers a number of other convenient characteristics. The wide tank opening, for example, prevents spillage during filling, and the mesh strainer and supplementary filter in the trigger work to remove dirt and keep the spray medium clean. The pressure control valve, meanwhile, has fixed settings for adaptation to spraying fungicides or herbicides and insecticides, with excess liquid being sent back to the tank for added efficiency. Finally, user comfort is provided by the ergonomically designed straps and the two carry handles, which make using and transporting the CP 3 far easier.
Weight: (empty) 4.36kg
• Equipped with a large 20 litre capacity tank, with UV resistance for a longer service life and a wide opening to prevent spillages while filling
• Supplied with a 500mm lance constructed from durable glass fibre-reinforced plastic and a 1140mm hose able to withstand high working pressures for greater reliability
• Supportive straps and two carry handles included for easier transportation, along with an ergonomic pump handle designed for comfortable left and right hand operation
• Unique diaphragm pump performs superbly regardless of the task at hand thanks to the pressure control valve’s fixed settings for spraying herbicides/insecticides and fungicides
• All working parts are also mounted inside the tank to prevent damage, with a double filtration system included to remove impurities from the spray liquid
• Lance is adaptable for all types of nozzles, providing superb versatility for a wide range of agricultural and horticultural applications
|Maximum spraying pressure:||3 bar|
|Delivery hose length:||1140mm|
About Cooper PeglerSince as far back as 1894, Cooper Pegler has been selling and servicing high quality chemical sprayers for agriculture, horticulture, amenity and industrial uses, earning a well deserved reputation for quality and customer care. They have gained unrivalled experience in the sector of hand operated horticultural spraying equipment and developed a strong dealer network to consolidate their position as the first choice for agro-chemical dispensing and application products.
Unique solutions to potential problems have brought about products that have stood the test of time for decades, such as a diaphragm pump combined with a pressure control valve to prevent chemical leakages, a design that is still going strong today. It is not only the durability of Cooper Pegler products that puts them at the forefront of the industry, but also the huge range of accessories and spares that they provide, ensuring that every individual use or application is catered for to get the most effective results. Rest assured, if you need a handheld or knapsack sprayer for any reason, Cooper Pegler have a product to suit your needs.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.