Echo CS-8002 Petrol Felling Chainsaw – 60cm Bar
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Echo
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The most powerful chainsaw in ECHO’s range, the CS-8002 is designed for professional users. Powered by an 80.7cc two-stroke petrol engine, the CS-8002 is supplied with a sturdy 60cm guide bar and a 3/8″ pitch saw chain.
- £34.95Lawnmaster Chainsaw Safety & Maintenance KitEverything you need to get started with your new chainsaw, including a protective Oregon safety helmet with a visor and noise-dampening ear muffs, file, gloves and chain lubricating oil.
- Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety Clothing Protective KitContains the basic protective equipment needed when using a chainsaw. Includes chaps with saw protection class 1 ( 20m/s), a helmet and a pair of gloves.
There are few things in life quite as impressive as an immensely powerful chainsaw, though we still wouldn’t recommend ECHO’s CS-8002 24” commercial grade felling saw as a fashion accessory. The biggest and most potent saw in ECHO’s range, the CS-8002 is a serious machine designed for professional users and offers the kind of heavy duty cutting performance required when felling, bucking and snedding larger trees.
Fitted with a powerful 80.7cc two-stroke petrol engine, the CS-8002 packs plenty of punch and makes even challenging cutting work look easy. This means that you can get tough jobs done more efficiently, while a high capacity 0.82 litre fuel tank saves time and effort by ensuring that you can work for longer without having to stop and refuel. Automatic fast idle and an easy-access recoil starter, meanwhile, provide for reliably hassle-free starting every time (which you’ll come to appreciate if working outside for prolonged periods).
The power from this engine is all channelled into the CS-8002’s cutting equipment, with a sturdy 60cm (24”) guide bar and a 3/8” pitch saw chain supplied as standard (an optional 70cm guide bar is also available). This is, obviously enough, a very big guide bar designed to handle the cutting of particularly large tree trunks, but with the weight of the engine serving as a counterbalance to the guide bar the CS-8002 handles surprisingly well. And with an adjustable, clutch-driven oiler and a side mounted chain tensioner also included as standard, you can therefore quickly adapt this powerful saw for use in a range of cutting conditions.
Safety during use is bolstered by the inclusion of a dual post chain brake, a chain catcher and a rear hand guard, which together provide effective protection against hazardous kickback. The ergonomically designed front and rear handles, meanwhile, provide a secure grip and unimpeded access to all controls for superb ease of operation. Along with the CS-8002’s easy-access air filter, designed specifically to facilitate routine maintenance and thus ensure long term reliability, this makes the CS-8002 remarkably user-friendly for such a powerful saw. And with either a five year domestic warranty or a two year commercial warranty included as standard, you can therefore depend on ECHO’s CS-8002 to deliver the goods when faced with demanding professional cutting work.
*Make sure you are using your chainsaw safely and read our free advice article when you have a spare moment.
• Powered by a hardworking 80.7cc two-stroke petrol engine, designed to deliver reliably smooth running performance suitable for even the most heavy duty cutting work
• A high capacity 0.82 litre fuel tank ensures that you can work for longer without having to stop and refuel, while a traditional recoil starter provides for hassle-free ignition
• Fitted as standard with a sturdy 60cm (24”) guide bar and a 3/8” pitch saw chain, with an adjustable, clutch-driven oiler included to ensure optimal cutting performance
• Also equipped with an effective inertia chain brake and rear hand guard for added safety, providing effective protection against hazardous kickback events
• Well balanced design combines with ergonomically designed front and rear handles for outstanding manoeuvrability and ease of operation
• Built for long lasting performance and user convenience, with an easy-access air filter and a side mounted chain tensioner included to facilitate routine maintenance
• Also compatible with an optional 70cm (27.5”) guide bar and supplied as standard with either a five year domestic warranty or a two year commercial warranty
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mix|
|Chain:||3/8" x .058”|
|Warranty:||5-year domestic/2-year commercial|
About EchoECHO has been a leading Japanese manufacturer of commercial quality outdoor power equipment for over thirty years, but the origins of the company can be traced back further still. This is because ECHO is a branch of the Yamabiko Corporation, which was formed with the merger of the Kioritz Corporation and the Shindaiwa Corporation after WWII. Both of these companies had over fifty years of experience in their respective fields and the Yamabiko Corporation continued this heritage by drawing upon the experience of both, releasing a revolutionary new backpack power-duster in 1947. This was followed by the first Kyoritsu ‘power scythe’ brushcutter 1960, and in 1968 by the first “ECHO” product, the CS-80 chainsaw. Since then, ECHO has become a name associated with high performance, highly durable and superbly easy to use power tools across the globe.
Extremely reliable and dependable, ECHO tools are ergonomically designed to be comfortable to use and perform to the very highest professional standards every working day. ECHO also continues to innovate, striving to stay at the cutting edge of technological development in order to provide the best products possible. This is particularly evident in the company’s development of low noise, low vibration and low emission engine technology, making ECHO tools significantly easier to use and better for the environment than many competing machines.
These days the iconic orange casing of ECHO power tools can be found in garden sheds and garages throughout the UK, and with a wide range of products available for both commercial and domestic users, including a variety of handy chainsaws, hedgetrimmers, brushcutters and leaf blowers, there is therefore almost certainly an ECHO tool ideal for you, whatever your particular requirements.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.