Echo SRM-222ES Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Echo
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The perfect tool for the discerning homeowner looking for a high-performance two-stroke brushcutter. Powered by an efficient two-stroke petrol engine featuring Power Boost Tornado technology to help ensure clean and quiet running performance.
- Echo Blade Mounting Kit for SRM-222ESFeaturing both the mounting kit and a protective blade guard to ensure safe operation, this helpful kit is a quick and inexpensive way of increasing the versatility of your brushcutter with the minimum of hassle (blades available separately).
- Echo HCAA-2403A Hedgetrimmer AttachmentA reciprocating hedge cutter attachment designed for use with ECHO brushcutters, ideal for maintaining dense hedgerows and hard to reach bushes.
- Lawnmaster 2 Stroke Mixing BottleEssential for getting the correct ratio of oil and petrol mixture for your 2-stroke machinery - if you don't already have at least one of these in your shed, buy it now!
According to ECHO, the SRM-222ES is “the perfect tool for the discerning homeowner who is looking for a high-performance two-stroke brushcutter”. Given that ECHO are pioneers in the design of petrol-powered brushcutters, with over fifty years of experience in the field, it is fair to assume that they know what they’re talking about, but a closer look at the SRM-222ES will demonstrate why they have such confidence in this fine machine.
Perhaps the most outstanding aspect of the SRM-222ES is the design of its powerful 21.2cc two-stroke petrol engine, featuring ECHO’s unique Power Boost Tornado technology™. This system, refined over years of development, has allowed ECHO to create engines capable of delivering more power, greater fuel efficiency and improved engine lubrication, while also reducing exhaust emissions for cleaner and quieter running performance. In addition to this, ECHO’s Easy Start system works to reduce starter cord resistance, thus helping to ensure quick and hassle-free starting even on cold winter mornings.
This impressive power is then channelled into a superbly efficient cutting system, with a dual nylon line ‘Tap & Go’ cutting head supplied as standard. Equally happy whether being used for precision trimming work, such as tidying lawn edges and borders, or for tougher cutting jobs such as clearing larger patches of long grass, weeds and nettles, the SRM-222ES is thus marvellously versatile when it comes to maintaining a larger garden. The ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system, meanwhile, further improves efficiency by allowing you to set the cutting line to an optimal working length with a simple tap of the cutting head against the ground.
Whatever the job at hand, the SRM-222ES’s sturdy cutting shield serves to prevent clippings, stones and other debris from being thrown towards you, thus ensuring a safe and comfortable working experience. For even greater comfort and convenience, the SRM-222ES also features an ergonomically designed loop handle which makes the brushcutter easier to manoeuvre and provides an ideal working position to boost productivity and prevent strain over extended periods of use.
In addition to everything mentioned above, the SRM-222ES benefits from the excellent build quality characteristic of ECHO machinery, and is therefore more than durable enough to guarantee a long service life. Moreover, ECHO are also happy to put their money where their mouth is in this respect, with a five year domestic warranty supplied as standard, thus allowing you to enjoy the superb cutting power and reliability of the SRM-222ES happy in the knowledge that it has been built to last.
• Power supplied via an industrious 21.2cc two-stroke petrol engine, featuring an Easy Start system for reduced starter cord resistance and increased user convenience
• ECHO’s Power Boost Tornado technology™ delivers increased power and fuel efficiency with reduced exhaust and noise emissions for quieter, cleaner performance
• Supplied as standard with a dual nylon line cutting head for superb precision when tidying edges and borders as well as efficient clearance of long grass and weeds
• Trimmer head is fitted with a ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system for added efficiency and convenience; simply tap the cutting head against the ground to advance the cutting line
• Also featuring a protective cutting guard to deflect grass clippings, soil, stones and other debris thrown up during operation for added safety and convenience
• Built with a comfortable loop handle for increased convenience and an optimal working position, with a high quality build ensuring outstanding reliability
• Can also be used with an optional metal grass blade or a reciprocating hedge cutter attachment (both available separately) when taking on the very toughest cutting jobs
• All ECHO power tools come with a five year domestic warranty or a two year commercial warranty for added peace of mind and a longer service life
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Starting method:||Recoil ES-Start|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.4 litres|
|Harness:||Single Shoulder Strap|
|Cutting System:||Tap & Go Nylon Line|
|Length without cutting head:||1760 mm|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic 2 year professional|
|Dimensions||179 x 31 x 26 cm|
About EchoECHO has been a leading Japanese manufacturer of commercial quality outdoor power equipment for over thirty years, but the origins of the company can be traced back further still. This is because ECHO is a branch of the Yamabiko Corporation, which was formed with the merger of the Kioritz Corporation and the Shindaiwa Corporation after WWII. Both of these companies had over fifty years of experience in their respective fields and the Yamabiko Corporation continued this heritage by drawing upon the experience of both, releasing a revolutionary new backpack power-duster in 1947. This was followed by the first Kyoritsu ‘power scythe’ brushcutter 1960, and in 1968 by the first “ECHO” product, the CS-80 chainsaw. Since then, ECHO has become a name associated with high performance, highly durable and superbly easy to use power tools across the globe.
Extremely reliable and dependable, ECHO tools are ergonomically designed to be comfortable to use and perform to the very highest professional standards every working day. ECHO also continues to innovate, striving to stay at the cutting edge of technological development in order to provide the best products possible. This is particularly evident in the company’s development of low noise, low vibration and low emission engine technology, making ECHO tools significantly easier to use and better for the environment than many competing machines.
These days the iconic orange casing of ECHO power tools can be found in garden sheds and garages throughout the UK, and with a wide range of products available for both commercial and domestic users, including a variety of handy chainsaws, hedgetrimmers, brushcutters and leaf blowers, there is therefore almost certainly an ECHO tool ideal for you, whatever your particular requirements.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.