Echo SRM-265TESU Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Echo
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A compact design with an outstanding level of cutting power. Built with an efficient two-stroke petrol engine, the SRM-265TESU also features a High Torque cutting system and is supplied with a Tap & Go dual nylon line trimmer head and a metal grass blade.
- Echo S-400 Backpack HarnessSturdy but ultra-comfortable harness designed for all ECHO U-handle brushcutters, designed to prevent strain over extended periods of operation; featuring padded hip and waist straps for outstanding comfort, and a durable hip pad for added protection.
- Echo HCAA-2404A Hedgecutter AttachmentA reciprocating hedge cutter attachment designed for use with ECHO brushcutters, ideal for maintaining dense hedgerows and hard to reach bushes.
- Lawnmaster 2 Stroke Mixing BottleEssential for getting the correct ratio of oil and petrol mixture for your 2-stroke machinery - if you don't already have at least one of these in your shed, buy it now!
There are clearly some very clever people knocking about the workshops and laboratories at ECHO headquarters, as there are certainly some marvellous feats of engineering emerging from within. ECHO’s range of High Torque brushcutters, for example, somehow manages to combine lightweight and compact design with an outstanding level of cutting power, making these machines ideal for both professional users and dedicated home gardeners alike.
The SRM-265TESU is one such brushcutter, built with a relatively small 25.4cc two-stroke petrol engine but performing to the level of a much higher capacity machine. There are a couple of key factors which may help explain this. The first is ECHO’s excellent Power Boost Tornado technology™, which optimises power output, fuel efficiency and engine lubrication, as well as reducing exhaust and noise emissions. The second factor is that the SRM-265TESU is built with a special High Torque system with a 1:2.07 gear reduction ratio, thus offering up to 50% more torque than previous models.
This power is channelled into the SRM-265TESU’s dual cutting system, with both an efficient ‘Tap & Go’ dual nylon line trimmer head and a sturdy metal grass blade supplied as standard. The trimmer head is itself impressively versatile, equally capable of precise trimming work on lawn edges and borders and clearing larger patches of long grass. Moreover, with a semi-automatic ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system it is pleasingly easy to advance the cutting line to an optimal working length. The three-tooth grass blade, meanwhile, is ideal for cutting through denser undergrowth, weeds and scrub. Both cutting modes also benefit from the inclusion of a tough debris shield, designed to deflect clippings, stones and other detritus as you work.
Convenience is also an integral part of ECHO’s design philosophy, and the SRM-265TESU is no exception in this regard. The inclusion of an Easy Start system and digitally controlled discharge ignition, for example, helps to ensure quick and hassle-free starting, even on cold mornings. The comfortable dual-handlebars, moreover, are designed to provide easy access to all controls and to ensure an optimal working position, which increases productivity and helps prevent strain over extended periods of use. This makes the SRM-265TESU reassuring easy to operate, and thus ensures that you can work in comfort and safety until the job at hand is done.
• Featuring a powerful 25.4cc two-stroke petrol engine, with quick and hassle-free starting assured by an Easy Start system and digitally controlled discharge ignition
• Also featuring ECHO’s innovative Power Boost Tornado™ and High Torque gear technology for more cutting power with reduced emissions and enhanced fuel efficiency
• Supplied with both an efficient ‘Tap & Go’ trimmer head and a sturdy metal grass blade as standard, offering superb grass cutting versatility
• Semi-automatic line feed system significantly improves efficiency; simply tap the trimmer head against the ground for quick and effortless cutting line advancement
• Also equipped with a sturdy debris guard to deflect grass clippings, stones and other detritus thrown up during operation
• Ergonomically designed U-style dual handlebar provides outstanding comfort and control, offering an optimal working position and complete freedom of movement
• Can also be used with an optional reciprocating hedge cutter attachment (available separately) to convert your brushcutter into a powerful hedge trimmer
• All ECHO power tools come with a five year domestic warranty or a two year commercial warranty for added peace of mind and a longer service life
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Starting method:||Recoil ES-Start|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.5 litres|
|Cutting System:||Tap & Go nylon line and metal blade|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic / 2 year professional|
About EchoECHO has been a leading Japanese manufacturer of commercial quality outdoor power equipment for over thirty years, but the origins of the company can be traced back further still. This is because ECHO is a branch of the Yamabiko Corporation, which was formed with the merger of the Kioritz Corporation and the Shindaiwa Corporation after WWII. Both of these companies had over fifty years of experience in their respective fields and the Yamabiko Corporation continued this heritage by drawing upon the experience of both, releasing a revolutionary new backpack power-duster in 1947. This was followed by the first Kyoritsu ‘power scythe’ brushcutter 1960, and in 1968 by the first “ECHO” product, the CS-80 chainsaw. Since then, ECHO has become a name associated with high performance, highly durable and superbly easy to use power tools across the globe.
Extremely reliable and dependable, ECHO tools are ergonomically designed to be comfortable to use and perform to the very highest professional standards every working day. ECHO also continues to innovate, striving to stay at the cutting edge of technological development in order to provide the best products possible. This is particularly evident in the company’s development of low noise, low vibration and low emission engine technology, making ECHO tools significantly easier to use and better for the environment than many competing machines.
These days the iconic orange casing of ECHO power tools can be found in garden sheds and garages throughout the UK, and with a wide range of products available for both commercial and domestic users, including a variety of handy chainsaws, hedgetrimmers, brushcutters and leaf blowers, there is therefore almost certainly an ECHO tool ideal for you, whatever your particular requirements.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.