Echo SRM-335TESU Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Echo
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
This highly versatile brushcutter is developed specifically for professionals and features innovative Power Boost Tornado technology and a High Torque cutting system for outstanding performance.
- Echo S-400 Backpack HarnessSturdy but ultra-comfortable harness designed for all ECHO U-handle brushcutters, designed to prevent strain over extended periods of operation; featuring padded hip and waist straps for outstanding comfort, and a durable hip pad for added protection.
- Lawnmaster 2 Stroke Mixing BottleEssential for getting the correct ratio of oil and petrol mixture for your 2-stroke machinery - if you don't already have at least one of these in your shed, buy it now!
ECHO’s High Torque brushcutters are the latest innovation in a longstanding tradition of envelope pushing from the Japanese company responsible for pioneering the petrol-powered brushcutter over fifty years ago. The increased torque and efficiency of these excellent machines, as well as the combination of ergonomic design principles with an impressive degree of raw power, makes them perfect for commercial grass cutting applications. Designed for professional landscapers, the SRM-335TESU has a high tensile steel drive shaft and superbly low vibration levels, meaning that you can enjoy the powerful cutting performance of this outstanding machine in complete comfort even over extended periods of use.
Powered by a quiet running 30.5cc two-stroke petrol engine, the SRM-335TESU also features ECHO’s ground-breaking Power Boost Tornado technology™ to help reduce emissions and improve combustion for greater fuel efficiency. To make the most of the power available, moreover, ECHO’s High Torque system provides a gear reduction ratio of 1:2.07 for up to 50% more cutting power compared to previous models, allowing the SRM-335TESU to compete with much higher capacity machines but without the extra weight, noise and fumes that come with a larger engine.
This power is converted into outstanding performance via a dual cutting system, with both an efficient ‘Tap & Go’ dual nylon line trimmer head and a tough metal grass blade supplied as standard. The trimmer head is versatile enough to be equally capable of precise trimming work along lawn edges and borders and bigger cutting jobs, such as maintaining verges and other areas of grass hard to reach with a conventional lawnmower. The three-tooth grass blade, meanwhile, will make light work of dense undergrowth and thicker patches of weeds, nettles and brambles. The SRM-335TESU is also equipped with a sturdy debris shield to deflect grass clippings, stones, soil and any other detritus accidentally thrown up during use, thus offering excellent protection for the operator.
Convenience is also a major factor in the design of this impressive brushcutter, with comfort and ease of use almost as important as cutting power if you are using the SRM-335TESU day in, day out for a variety of grass cutting applications. To help ensure easy starting, for example, the SRM-335TESU features a handy spring-assisted Easy Start system which reduces starter cord resistance by up to 75%, as well as digitally controlled discharge ignition for instantaneous power and performance. An ergonomically designed U-style handlebar, furthermore, helps to ensure outstanding comfort and manoeuvrability by providing easy access to all controls and positioning the cutting head at the centre of the user’s body to allow for unimpeded movement.
Moreover, with an optional saw blade also available you can even use the SRM-335TESU for light forestry work, such as pruning branches and saplings, further improving the versatility of this marvellous machine.
• Power supplied by an efficient 30.5cc two-stroke petrol engine, featuring digitally controlled discharge ignition and a spring-assisted Easy Start system
• Also featuring ECHO’s innovative Power Boost Tornado technology™, designed to reduce noise and particle emissions and improve fuel efficiency
• Outstanding performance guaranteed with ECHO’s High Torque cutting system, featuring a gear reduction ratio of 1:2.07 for up to 50% more cutting power
• Supplied with both a tough metal grass blade and an efficient ‘Tap & Go’ dual nylon line trimmer head featuring semi-automatic line advancement for added convenience
• Also equipped with a sturdy debris shield to deflect grass clippings, stones, soil and any other detritus accidentally thrown up during use
• Ergonomically designed U-style handlebar helps to ensure outstanding comfort and control at all times, offering an optimal working position to boost productivity
• Built with a chrome-plated engine cylinder and a heavy-duty crankshaft to increase overall durability, with a two year commercial warranty offered for added peace of mind
• Can also be used with an optional saw blade (available separately) for light arboreal work such as pruning saplings and tree branches
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mix|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.84-litres|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line and metal blade|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic / 2 year professional|
About EchoECHO has been a leading Japanese manufacturer of commercial quality outdoor power equipment for over thirty years, but the origins of the company can be traced back further still. This is because ECHO is a branch of the Yamabiko Corporation, which was formed with the merger of the Kioritz Corporation and the Shindaiwa Corporation after WWII. Both of these companies had over fifty years of experience in their respective fields and the Yamabiko Corporation continued this heritage by drawing upon the experience of both, releasing a revolutionary new backpack power-duster in 1947. This was followed by the first Kyoritsu ‘power scythe’ brushcutter 1960, and in 1968 by the first “ECHO” product, the CS-80 chainsaw. Since then, ECHO has become a name associated with high performance, highly durable and superbly easy to use power tools across the globe.
Extremely reliable and dependable, ECHO tools are ergonomically designed to be comfortable to use and perform to the very highest professional standards every working day. ECHO also continues to innovate, striving to stay at the cutting edge of technological development in order to provide the best products possible. This is particularly evident in the company’s development of low noise, low vibration and low emission engine technology, making ECHO tools significantly easier to use and better for the environment than many competing machines.
These days the iconic orange casing of ECHO power tools can be found in garden sheds and garages throughout the UK, and with a wide range of products available for both commercial and domestic users, including a variety of handy chainsaws, hedgetrimmers, brushcutters and leaf blowers, there is therefore almost certainly an ECHO tool ideal for you, whatever your particular requirements.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.