Echo SRM-420ESU Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Echo
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Designed for professional use, this is a high quality brushcutter capable of delivering power, versatility and outstanding comfort even over extended periods of operation. Fitted with a powerful 41.5cc two-stroke petrol engine.
- Echo S-400 Backpack HarnessSturdy but ultra-comfortable harness designed for all ECHO U-handle brushcutters, designed to prevent strain over extended periods of operation; featuring padded hip and waist straps for outstanding comfort, and a durable hip pad for added protection.
- Lawnmaster 2 Stroke Mixing BottleEssential for getting the correct ratio of oil and petrol mixture for your 2-stroke machinery - if you don't already have at least one of these in your shed, buy it now!
ECHO are pioneers of petrol-powered brushcutter technology and have been recognised as market leaders for over fifty years now, leading to thousands of professional contractors, landscapers and gardeners worldwide choosing ECHO machines when faced with overgrown grass, weeds and scrub. Designed specifically for professional use, the SRM-420ESU is a high quality brushcutter capable of delivering power, versatility and outstanding user comfort, making it perfect for taking on even the heaviest workloads.
Supplied as standard with both an efficient ‘Tap & Go’ trimmer head and a sturdy metal grass blade, the SRM-420ESU is reassuringly adaptable, making it easy to switch between lighter trimming duties and clearing dense thickets of tough vegetation. The trimmer head, as well as offering the precision required for edging lawns and tidying borders, features a semi-automatic line feed system to improve efficiency, thus making it easier to cut larger patches of long grass. The three-tooth grass blade, meanwhile, provides the extra potency necessary to make cutting swathes through nettles, thistles, brambles and other tough weeds a pleasingly simple experience. Both cutting modes benefit from the protection offered by the SRM-420ESU’s sturdy cutting guard, which deflects grass clippings and other debris for added user safety and a tidier finish.
Power, meanwhile, is supplied by an industrious 41.5cc two-stroke petrol engine, featuring ECHO’s unique Power Boost Tornado technology™ to deliver reliably superb performance along with reduced noise and particle emissions. This is complemented by the inclusion of an Easy Start system and digitally controlled capacitor ignition, both of which serve to make starting quick and hassle-free. Moreover, a tough magnesium crankcase and a heavy-duty air filter offer excellent durability, easier maintenance and a longer service life (backed up by ECHO’s two year commercial warranty).
In addition to all of this, the SRM-420ESU also features a range of ergonomic features to improve comfort, ease of use and convenience over extended periods of operation. ECHO’s Super Anti-Vibration system, for example, works in combination with the brushcutter’s soft-grip dual handlebars and easy-access controls to help reduce user fatigue and ensure that you stay in complete control at all times, making it much easier to get work done quickly and efficiently. Moreover, with a comfortable, quick-release harness also supplied as standard, ECHO’s SRM-420ESU is an ideal choice for all-day professional horticultural use.
Powered by a 41.5cc two-stroke petrol engine, featuring Power Boost Tornado technology™ for reduced particle and noise emissions with no loss of performance
• Featuring Easy Start technology and digitally controlled capacitor discharge ignition for reliably quick and hassle-free starting time after time
• Supplied as standard with both an efficient ‘Tap & Go’ trimmer head and a sturdy metal grass blade for superb grass cutting versatility
• Semi-automatic line feed system vastly improves ease of use; simply tap the trimmer head against the ground for quick and effortless cutting line advancement
• Tough plastic guard works to deflect grass clippings, stones and soil thrown up during operation, offering added safety and ensuring a tidier finish
• Built with a Super Anti-Vibration system and an ergonomically designed dual-handlebar for outstanding comfort; also supplied with a comfortable supportive harness
• Tough magnesium crankcase and a heavy-duty air filter ensure excellent reliability, reassuring durability and pleasingly easy maintenance
• Can also be used with a tough saw blade (available separately) for light arboreal work such as pruning saplings and tree branches
• All ECHO power tools come with a five year domestic warranty or a two year commercial warranty for added peace of mind and a longer service life
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mix|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.7-litre|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line and metal blade|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic / 2 year professional|
About EchoECHO has been a leading Japanese manufacturer of commercial quality outdoor power equipment for over thirty years, but the origins of the company can be traced back further still. This is because ECHO is a branch of the Yamabiko Corporation, which was formed with the merger of the Kioritz Corporation and the Shindaiwa Corporation after WWII. Both of these companies had over fifty years of experience in their respective fields and the Yamabiko Corporation continued this heritage by drawing upon the experience of both, releasing a revolutionary new backpack power-duster in 1947. This was followed by the first Kyoritsu ‘power scythe’ brushcutter 1960, and in 1968 by the first “ECHO” product, the CS-80 chainsaw. Since then, ECHO has become a name associated with high performance, highly durable and superbly easy to use power tools across the globe.
Extremely reliable and dependable, ECHO tools are ergonomically designed to be comfortable to use and perform to the very highest professional standards every working day. ECHO also continues to innovate, striving to stay at the cutting edge of technological development in order to provide the best products possible. This is particularly evident in the company’s development of low noise, low vibration and low emission engine technology, making ECHO tools significantly easier to use and better for the environment than many competing machines.
These days the iconic orange casing of ECHO power tools can be found in garden sheds and garages throughout the UK, and with a wide range of products available for both commercial and domestic users, including a variety of handy chainsaws, hedgetrimmers, brushcutters and leaf blowers, there is therefore almost certainly an ECHO tool ideal for you, whatever your particular requirements.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.