Echo SRM-420TESU Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Echo
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Features a commercial grade 41.5cc two-stroke engine bolstered by innovative High Torque technology, resulting in a brushcutter capable of matching much higher capacity machines. Ergonomically designed with a Super Anti-Vibration system.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Oregon 545826E Yellow Roundline 2.7mm x 70m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.7mm x 70m Strimmer Line.
Over the last few decades, ECHO has developed a strong reputation for creating high quality, commercial grade brushcutters, most recently with the outstanding High Torque series, the machines from which combine the power of heavy-duty brushcutters with the convenience, lightness and fuel efficiency of a two-stroke engine. Quite possibly ECHO’s most effective brushcutter, the SRM-420TESU features an already high-spec commercial grade engine bolstered by ECHO’s ground-breaking High Torque technology, resulting in a brushcutter capable of matching and even bettering much higher capacity machines.
It’s worth dwelling on a few of the impressive technological aspects of this excellent brushcutter in a little more detail. The High Torque system, for example, works by using a gear reduction ratio of 1:2.07 to increase cutting power by up to 50% compared to previous models. This increased torque allows the SRM-420TESU to excel at even the toughest cutting jobs without needing a heavier, noisier engine. ECHO’s equally pioneering Power Boost Tornado technology™, meanwhile, further reduces noise, vibration and emission levels while also optimising combustion for greater fuel efficiency. Together, these technological innovations help get the very most from the SRM-420TESU’s powerful 41.5cc two-stroke petrol engine.
Supplied as standard with both an efficient ‘Tap & Go’ trimmer head and a sturdy metal grass blade, the SRM-420TESU is also impressively versatile. Most useful for lighter trimming work, ranging from neatening edges and borders to mowing long grass on verges and other areas of lawn inaccessible to a conventional lawnmower, the dual nylon line trimmer head is also tough enough to cut rougher patches of nettles, weeds and undergrowth. The semi-automatic ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system is useful in this regard, as the ability to advance the cutting line quickly and effortlessly significantly improves working efficiency. However, for the very toughest jobs, such as clearing dense thickets of scrub and brush, you will definitely appreciate the extra cutting power of the three-tooth grass blade.
Both cutting modes benefit from the inclusion of a sturdy debris shield, which deflects grass clippings, stones and other detritus as you work to ensure your safety and comfort. Further convenient features include a spring-assisted Easy Start system, which reduces starter cord resistance for quick and hassle-free starting, and a Super Anti-Vibration system and comfortable U-style handlebar, both of which lessen user fatigue over extended periods of operation. Reassuringly enough, the SRM-420TESU has also been built to last, with only the very best components used in its manufacture. This includes a tough magnesium crankcase, a chrome-plated engine cylinder and a heavy-duty air filter, all of which work to increase durability and ensure a long service life, while a full two year commercial warranty means that you can take on even the most challenging landscape maintenance jobs with complete peace of mind.
• Powered by a potent 41.5cc two-stroke petrol engine, with performance further boosted by ECHO’s High Torque system, increasing cutting power by up to 50%
• Featuring Power Boost Tornado technology™ for reduced noise and particle emissions, along with a spring-assisted Easy Start system for quick and hassle-free starting
• Equipped with a superbly efficient ‘Tap & Go’ trimmer head and a sturdy metal grass blade as standard, offering outstanding versatility and great cutting results
• ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system vastly improves efficiency and ease of use; simply tap the trimmer head against the ground for quick and effortless cutting line advancement
• Fitted with a sturdy plastic guard to deflect grass clippings, stones and soil thrown up as you work, thereby offering added safety and ensuring a tidier finish
• Equipped with an ergonomically designed U-style handlebar for outstanding comfort and control, with all controls easily accessed for even greater convenience
• Super Anti-Vibration system reduces vibration levels to help prevent user fatigue; also supplied with a supportive harness featuring a new and improved design
• Tough magnesium crankcase, chrome-plated engine cylinder and a heavy-duty air filter ensure excellent reliability and reassuring durability for a longer service life
• Can also be fitted with an optional metal grass blade (available separately) when taking on the very toughest cutting jobs, including clearing dense undergrowth and brush
• All ECHO power tools come with a five year domestic warranty or a two year commercial warranty for added peace of mind
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mix|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.79-litres|
|Cutting System:||Tap and Go nylon line and metal blade|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic / 2 year professional|
About EchoECHO has been a leading Japanese manufacturer of commercial quality outdoor power equipment for over thirty years, but the origins of the company can be traced back further still. This is because ECHO is a branch of the Yamabiko Corporation, which was formed with the merger of the Kioritz Corporation and the Shindaiwa Corporation after WWII. Both of these companies had over fifty years of experience in their respective fields and the Yamabiko Corporation continued this heritage by drawing upon the experience of both, releasing a revolutionary new backpack power-duster in 1947. This was followed by the first Kyoritsu ‘power scythe’ brushcutter 1960, and in 1968 by the first “ECHO” product, the CS-80 chainsaw. Since then, ECHO has become a name associated with high performance, highly durable and superbly easy to use power tools across the globe.
Extremely reliable and dependable, ECHO tools are ergonomically designed to be comfortable to use and perform to the very highest professional standards every working day. ECHO also continues to innovate, striving to stay at the cutting edge of technological development in order to provide the best products possible. This is particularly evident in the company’s development of low noise, low vibration and low emission engine technology, making ECHO tools significantly easier to use and better for the environment than many competing machines.
These days the iconic orange casing of ECHO power tools can be found in garden sheds and garages throughout the UK, and with a wide range of products available for both commercial and domestic users, including a variety of handy chainsaws, hedgetrimmers, brushcutters and leaf blowers, there is therefore almost certainly an ECHO tool ideal for you, whatever your particular requirements.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.