Echo SRM-520ESU Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Echo
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
ECHO’s SRM-520ESU is a superb professional quality brushcutter fitted with a powerful 50.2cc two-stroke petrol engine to help make it ideal for even the toughest commercial grass cutting applications.
- Echo S-400 Backpack HarnessSturdy but ultra-comfortable harness designed for all ECHO U-handle brushcutters, designed to prevent strain over extended periods of operation; featuring padded hip and waist straps for outstanding comfort, and a durable hip pad for added protection.
- Lawnmaster 2 Stroke Mixing BottleEssential for getting the correct ratio of oil and petrol mixture for your 2-stroke machinery - if you don't already have at least one of these in your shed, buy it now!
ECHO has a well-founded reputation for creating high quality commercial grade brushcutters, especially having pioneered the development of petrol-powered brushcutters over fifty years ago. This longstanding tradition of excellence is evident in the effectiveness of ECHO’s most modern brushcutters, especially models such as the SRM-520ESU. Ideal for even the toughest grass cutting applications, the SRM-520ES features the most powerful engine of any machine in ECHO’s current range of brushcutters, making it perfect for professionals faced with frequent heavy-duty garden maintenance work.
This SRM-520ESU’s 50.2cc two-stroke petrol engine benefits massively from ECHO’s superb Power Boost Tornado technology™, which increases power output and fuel efficiency while also reducing noise and particle emissions for a more pleasant working experience. This increased power, needless to say, helps make sure work gets done as quickly as possible, with a high-capacity 1.0 litre fuel tank further improving efficiency. In addition to this, the SRM-520ES features a handy Easy Start system and digitally controlled capacitor discharge ignition, both of which make it quicker and easier to get the engine running, even on cold mornings.
Supplied as standard with both an efficient ‘Tap & Go’ trimmer head and a sturdy metal grass blade for superb cutting versatility, the SRM-520ES is equally capable of precision trimming and heavy-duty clearance work. When using the trimmer head, whether for edging lawns or cutting grass on verges and other areas hard to reach with a conventional lawnmower, the inclusion of the semi-automatic ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system helps improve efficiency as well as offering valuable convenience to the user. However, when subtlety has to make way for raw power, such as when clearing thickets of weeds, thistles and brambles, the SRM-520ESU’s sturdy three-tooth cutter blade will make short work of even the densest vegetation.
Throughout all of this a tough plastic cutting guard offers priceless protection and a tidier finish by deflecting grass clippings and any other debris thrown up while you work, while for added durability and a longer service life the SRM-520ES is built with a tough magnesium crankcase and a heavy-duty air filter (backed up by ECHO’s two year commercial warranty). Ease of use, meanwhile, is ensured by the inclusion of a dual U-style handlebar which places the cutting head at the centre of the user’s torso for increased freedom of movement and an optimal working position, with all controls conveniently located on one handle for ease of access. This, in addition to the comfortable quick-release harness supplied as standard, allows for superb productivity with reduced user fatigue even over extended periods of operation, making the SRM-520ESU one of the best machines available on the market for heavy commercial use.
• Featuring an impressively powerful 50.2cc two-stroke petrol engine, along with an Easy Start system and digitally controlled capacitor discharge ignition for hassle-free starting
• Incorporating ECHO’s innovative Power Boost Tornado technology™ for reduced particle and noise emissions with no loss of performance
• Supplied as standard with a ‘Tap & Go’ trimmer head featuring semi-automatic line feed; simply tap against the ground and the cutting line is effortlessly advanced
• Also supplied with a sturdy metal grass blade, ideal for clearing tougher patches of scrub, brush, weeds and long grass quickly and efficiently
• Tough cutting guard works to deflect grass clippings, stones and soil thrown up during operation, offering valuable added safety and ensuring a much tidier finish
• Fitted with an Super Anti-Vibration system, a comfortable quick-release harness, and an ergonomically designed dual-handlebar for remarkable comfort and control
• Outstanding durability ensured by a tough magnesium crankcase, while a heavy-duty air filter increases reliability and reduces service requirements
• Can also be used with a tough saw blade (available separately) for light arboreal work such as pruning saplings and tree branches
• All ECHO power tools come with a five year domestic warranty or a two year commercial warranty for added peace of mind and a longer service life
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mix|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.79-litre|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line and metal blade|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic / 2 year professional|
About EchoECHO has been a leading Japanese manufacturer of commercial quality outdoor power equipment for over thirty years, but the origins of the company can be traced back further still. This is because ECHO is a branch of the Yamabiko Corporation, which was formed with the merger of the Kioritz Corporation and the Shindaiwa Corporation after WWII. Both of these companies had over fifty years of experience in their respective fields and the Yamabiko Corporation continued this heritage by drawing upon the experience of both, releasing a revolutionary new backpack power-duster in 1947. This was followed by the first Kyoritsu ‘power scythe’ brushcutter 1960, and in 1968 by the first “ECHO” product, the CS-80 chainsaw. Since then, ECHO has become a name associated with high performance, highly durable and superbly easy to use power tools across the globe.
Extremely reliable and dependable, ECHO tools are ergonomically designed to be comfortable to use and perform to the very highest professional standards every working day. ECHO also continues to innovate, striving to stay at the cutting edge of technological development in order to provide the best products possible. This is particularly evident in the company’s development of low noise, low vibration and low emission engine technology, making ECHO tools significantly easier to use and better for the environment than many competing machines.
These days the iconic orange casing of ECHO power tools can be found in garden sheds and garages throughout the UK, and with a wide range of products available for both commercial and domestic users, including a variety of handy chainsaws, hedgetrimmers, brushcutters and leaf blowers, there is therefore almost certainly an ECHO tool ideal for you, whatever your particular requirements.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.