Efco 147 Petrol Chainsaw – 41cm
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The 147 16″ petrol chainsaw is designed primarily for intensive agricultural and estate use and perfect for tasks such as lopping, pruning, and felling and cutting up medium to large-sized trees. Powered by a hardworking 45.0cc two-stroke petrol engine.
- £34.95Lawnmaster Chainsaw Safety & Maintenance KitEverything you need to get started with your new chainsaw, including a protective Oregon safety helmet with a visor and noise-dampening ear muffs, file, gloves and chain lubricating oil.
- Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety Clothing Protective KitContains the basic protective equipment needed when using a chainsaw. Includes chaps with saw protection class 1 ( 20m/s), a helmet and a pair of gloves.
Of the many and various tools you might associate with farming, a chainsaw might not be one of the first to come to mind. However, when maintaining a large estate or farm there is always a tree to be pruned, a fence which needs fixing, or firewood which needs chopping, all of which are much easier tasks with a powerful chainsaw in hand. A much more serious machine than the vast majority of ‘hobbyist’ chainsaws, yet with the portability and ease of use associated with such machines, Efco’s 147 16” petrol chainsaw is designed primarily for intensive agricultural and estate use and perfect for tasks such as lopping, pruning, and felling and cutting up medium to large-sized trees.
With an impressively potent 45.0cc two-stroke petrol engine at its heart, the 147 provides more than enough heft to take on even the most challenging agricultural cutting work yet weighs an impressively miniscule 4.9kg (making it one of the lightest machines in its class). With front and rear handles providing a secure grip, and a one-piece handle section offering easy access to all controls the 147 is therefore brilliantly manoeuvrable and exceedingly easy to handle, so makes challenging cutting jobs much easier.
Fitted as standard with a potent combination of a 41cm (16”) guide bar and .325” x .058” (pitch x gauge) chain (also compatible with a 45cm/18” guide bar), the 147 can happily be turned to all agricultural, landscaping and estate management work, ranging from pruning and snedding even large trees to precision cutting required for repairs and building work. To help ensure consistently excellent performance, moreover, the 147 is also equipped with a lateral chain tensioner, providing a quick and convenient method of tightening the chain prior to use, and an automatic aluminium oil pump which can be adjusted to suit the workload and the bar/chain combination in use (and which also prevents oil flow while the engine is idling).
Built with only durable, high quality components (including a two-ring piston, a nickel engine cylinder, and a forged steel connecting rod and crankshaft), Efco’s 147 is also more than tough enough to stand up to the rigorous demands of frequent intensive use, so anyone responsible for maintaining a large farm or estate will certainly benefit from the impressive cutting power of this outstanding piece of kit.
*Make sure you are using your chainsaw safely and read our free advice article when you have a spare moment.
• Powered by an extraordinarily hardworking 45.0cc two-stroke petrol engine, with a 0.5 litre fuel tank included to ensure convenience over prolonged periods of use
• Also featuring a decompression valve, primer bulb and semi-automatic choke to aid quick and hassle-free starting under all conditions
• Fitted as standard with a sturdy 41cm (16”) guide bar and a potent .325” x .058” (pitch x gauge) chain (also compatible with a 45cm/18” guide bar)
• Equipped with a lateral chain tensioner for effortless tightening of the chainsaw chain prior to operation, along with an adjustable aluminium oil pump designed to ensure optimal chain lubrication
• Lightweight build (only 4.9kg without bar and chain) and one-piece handle/grip section design each help to ensure complete control and exceptional manoeuvrability
• Built with only durable, high quality components (including a two-ring piston, a nickel engine cylinder, and a forged steel connecting rod and crankshaft) for outstanding reliability and a longer service life
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mix|
|Chain:||0.325” x .058” with chain tensioner|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.