Efco AG 40 S50 Petrol Lawn Scarifier
- Availability: Special Order Item
- Estimated Dispatch: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for dispatch estimate
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Equipped with a robust 40cm cutting deck featuring fixed steel knives, this machine removes thatch and moss from your lawn, ensuring that the grass roots have space to breathe and can access vital moisture that they require to grow.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
Maintaining a healthy green lawn takes a little more than simply using a lawnmower; you also need to make sure that the roots of your grass are able to breathe freely and absorb moisture. Build-ups of thatch and moss can prevent this, so scarifing your grass is essential. Efco’s AG 40 R45 is a petrol lawn scarifier designed to do just this, dispensing with time-consuming manual methods such as using a hand fork or sprung rake. The scarifierr’s set of fixed, hardened steel knives is capable of penetrating hard compacted soil where scarification is particularly important for keeping grass alive. Moreover, as the AG 40 R45 features a tough steel deck with an operating width of 40cm it is perfect for maintaining medium to large areas of grass up to 2000m².
The AG 40 R45 is built with a completely reliable 160cc Robin Subaru EX13 OHV petrol engine and incredibly robust wheels, which feature high quality bearings to ensure smoother movement on rough terrain. Flexibility, meanwhile, is offered by the scarifier’s built-in height adjustment memory system, ensuring a consistent cut and superb versatility. The generous size of the fabric collection bag improves efficiency, as you will not need to stop and empty it too often, while the folding handlebars make storage an easier task and save you valuable space. Weight: 49kg
• Helps maintain a healthy green lawn by scarifing the grass, removing any build-up of thatch and moss and enabling air and moisture to reach the roots of your grass
• Robust steel deck with an operating width of 40cm, equipped with hardened steel knives capable of tackling even the most compacted soil
• Driven by a powerful and reliable 160cc Robin Subaru EX13 OHV petrol engine
• Highly robust wheels featuring high quality bearings to ensure smooth movement on rough terrain
• Built with a height adjustment memory system which remembers the setting you previously worked at to ensure a neat and consistent cut
• Folding handlebars facilitate easier storage, while large capacity fabric collection bag improves efficiency and increases operation time between stops
|Engine/motor:||160cc Subaru Robin EX13 OHV|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Deck material:||Reinforced steel|
|Drum system:||Fixed steel blades|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.