Efco AG 50 H60 Commercial Lawn Scarifier
- Availability: Special Order Item
- Estimated Dispatch: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for dispatch estimate
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
One of the toughest scarifiers on the market, this scarifier is perfect for professional landscapers and contractors and capable of handling even the largest workloads.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
It takes more than just a lawnmower to maintain a healthy green lawn; an scarifier is often necessary to remove build-ups of thatch and moss, thus allowing the grass roots to breathe freely and absorb vital moisture. Efco’s AG 50 H60 is a professional lawn scarifier designed to meet the needs of commercial operators and professional landscapers, capable of handling even the biggest workloads day after day. The AG 50 H60’s rugged construction and durable steel deck, featuring an impressive working width of 50cm, means that large areas of ground can be tackled in a short space of time with the bare minimum of hassle. The twenty-eight hardened steel swinging knives, meanwhile, ensure great results on even the most compacted soil and well worn pathways.
The AG 50 H60 is equipped with a quiet-running and fuel-efficient 160cc GX160 petrol Honda engine, while metal wheels built with high quality ball bearings guarantee smooth movement even on rougher terrain. Working in tough conditions is also made easier by the scarifier’s durable construction, and the belt transmission and reinforced steel deck are fully resistant to any accidental knocks and bumps. A consistent cut, meanwhile, is ensured by the scarifier’s height adjustment memory system, which offers great versatility and means that the machine can be set down at the same height when repositioned. Finally, transportation and storage are made far easier by the folding handlebars, adjusted with the simple turn of a lever, reducing the dimensions of the scarifier so that it takes up less space. Weight 65kg.
• Promotes the growth of healthy green grass by removing build-ups of thatch and moss, allowing the grass roots to receive vital moisture
• Durable steel deck boasting a working width of 50cm, allowing you to tackle large areas of ground in a short space of time
• Featuring twenty-eight toughened swinging knives, made of hardened steel to guarantee effective performance on even the most compacted soil
• Quiet-running and fuel-efficient 160cc GX160 petrol Honda engine offers the power you need to get any job done
• Metal wheels built with high-quality ball bearings ensure smooth movement even when the going gets tough
• Belt transmission and reinforced steel deck reduce the effects of any accidental impacts during operation
• Height adjustment memory system improves versatility and ensures a consistent cut
• Folding handlebars facilitate easier storage and transportation between sites
|Engine/motor:||160cc Honda GX160|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Deck material:||Heavy-duty steel|
|Drum system:||Swinging steel blades|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.