Efco AR 48 TBX Allroad Aluminium Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Efco’s LR 48 TBX Allroad Aluminium is a versatile high-grade lawnmower powered by a Briggs and Stratton 650 series petrol engine. Built with a durable aluminium deck and 46cm cutting width, this machine also boasts 4-in-1 functionality.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
As with their domestic lawnmower range, Efco’s professional machines are well known for their quality and sheer versatility. Machines from the commercial-grade Sharp-Pro range are specifically designed to handle the rigors of constant demanding use, and also tailored to perform admirably in a wide range of heavy duty garden maintenance roles.
Key to this is the modern Briggs and Stratton 650 Series 190cc petrol engine at the heart of the AR 48 TBX. You will instantly notice the tremendous power that this American made engine delivers, with a purpose built performance muffler included to reduce noise emissions and ensure that your day in the garden will be as quiet as possible. With a 46cm cutting width and a high capacity 80 litre grass bag, the AR 48 TBX is capable of covering from 2000m2 to 2400m2 with ease. The single speed self-propulsion system, meanwhile, provides a forward speed that is optimised for the best possible results and a satisfyingly even cut. Featuring a die-cast aluminium deck, the AR 48 TBX offers both rugged and dependable performance alongside exceptional manoeuvrability, so you will immediately notice how well it handles in corners and across uneven ground.
The AR 48 TBX also offers a fantastic alternative to standard collection or rear discharge mowing with the inclusion of a mulching plug as standard. This provides the ability to recycle grass clippings; once the easy to use mulching plug has been inserted, the mower will reduce clippings to tiny particles before ejecting them onto the lawn where moisture and nutrients will be released. As well as saving time on disposing of cuttings, this will also help ensure a healthier lawn in the long term. This, in addition to a centralised height of cut adjustment system featuring settings ranging from 28mm to 75mm, makes the AR 48 TBX Allroad Aluminium ideal for when only a truly pristine finish will do.
- Featuring a 46cm cutting width and a high capacity 80 litre grass bag for superb cut and collection performance; rear discharge mode also available for cutting longer, rougher grass
- Also supplied with a mulching plug for outstandingly efficient, collection-free grass recycling
- Self-propulsion system provides a single, optimised forward speed (3.6km/h) for your machine, ensuring an even cut and making larger lawns much easier to mow
- Also fitted with an adjustable three-position ergonomic handlebar so the mower can be controlled more easily and with greater precision
|Engine/motor:||190cc Briggs and Stratton 650 Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Starting method:||Recoil start|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||28mm - 75mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric 80-litre|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.