Efco AR 48 TK Allroad Aluminium Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The AR 48 TK is a high grade 3-in-1 lawnmower with a powerful 140cc Emak K600 OHV petrol engine. Featuring a 46cm cutting width and a 75-litre grass bag, the AR 48 TK is self-propelled and built with a sturdy and corrosion resistant aluminium deck.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
For many years now, Efco has consistently delivered quality and value to professional gardeners around the world; the commercial Sharp-Pro series, for example, includes a wide variety of professional grade gardening equipment which stands out for its toughness, high performance and long term durability. One such machine is the AR 48 TK; a hardworking, four-wheeled lawnmower with a tough aluminium deck to ensure it can withstand the rigors of heavy duty garden maintenance work.
Featuring a cutting width of 46cm and capable of producing excellent results on lawns up to 2400m2, the AR 48 TK is fitted with an industrious 140cc Emak K 600 OHV petrol engine to ensure reliably smooth running power. The AR 48 TK is also self-propelled, allowing you to plan your work more efficiently and taking much of the effort out of mowing larger lawns, with a single pre-set speed to ensure ease of use and an even finish every time.
The AR 48 TK is also impressively versatile, with a generous 75 litre grass bag for effective cut and collection and a rear discharge mode available for tackling longer grass. Aside from the standard rear discharge and collection modes, this mower can also be quickly converted for mulching (mulching plug available separately); this will enable you to improve soil nutrient quality by recycling clippings, as well as saving a lot of time normally spent on disposal of grass cuttings.
Equally important when dealing with frequent, heavy work, however, is the AR 48 TK’s tough aluminium deck construction. As well as preventing damage caused by debris and accidental collisions, the lightness of the aluminium means that the mower remains impressively manoeuvrable for superb ease of use. Furthermore, aluminium is also resistant to corrosion and rusting, thus further ensuring a long and reliable service life.
- Featuring a 46cm cutting width and a large 75 litre grass bag for superb cut and collection performance; rear discharge mode also available for cutting longer, rougher grass
- Self-propulsion system provides a single, optimised forward speed (3.6km/h) for your machine, ensuring an even cut and making larger lawns much easier to mow
- Centralised height of cut adjustment allows you to achieve a cut that is suitable for the conditions of the lawn being mown, with settings available between 28mm and 75mm
- Mulching plug (available separately) enables efficient, collection free mowing and recycling of grass clippings for a healthier lawn
|Engine/motor:||140cc Emak K 600 OHV|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Starting method:||Recoil start|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||28mm - 75mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric 80-litre|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.